Jesuits are poisoning humanity – WASP

Hi Tap, I think you will find that all Corporate Enterprises,& Bodies Have More Power under Roman Cannon Law, Than The “Straw Man”. It would be Interesting to Know if any One under The Freemans Law, has ever considered challenging this Dictatorial Authority they already Possess.

At this juncture, I will mention again that The Greatest Corporation, the ever existed is the Jesuit Controlled R.C.C.

It is only necessary to consider for example The Jesuit Controlled I,G Farben & Monsanto, & their Legal Shenanigans, to appreciate that. I referred you to John Francis Queeny the other day here he is again.

ANOTHER HIGH RANKED KCSG, SMOM don’t yaa know!

The Poisoning of The Food Chain always comes to mind when I think of this S.O.B q.v. D.D.T, AGENT ORANGE, 2,4,5,T, P.C.B’s, ASPARTAME, GLYPHOSPHATE, & Bovine Growth Hormones viz respective details within
The Dark History of the Evil Monsanto Corporation, which contains a lot of other easily searchable Active Links. No, Disinfo. Just The Actual Facts, that most are unwilling to accept. I have given you tis Link before but I Dont Believe it was ever made active, It is well worth putting this active Link in Your Preamble Tap, as a good refernce, so when you tink I might be a Shill remember all the information I have Given You.

I will let your Readers Decide who supplies Disinformation, because I certainly don’t.

I would also draw your attention to:-

This is the same year J. P. Morgan, Papal Knight of the Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus, founded U.S. Steel Corporation and in 1911 would appoint Knight of Malta John A. Farrell as its president. Interesting: Queeny, Morgan and Farrell were all wicked, pope-serving, White Gentiles – not a Jew in the mix.

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS ……… WASP

14 Responses to “Jesuits are poisoning humanity – WASP”

Go to compaines house and ask for the book of company directorships
    you will se a holding company, get past that and avery singl;y company director of monsanto has some very familiar names and every one is a jew.
    Now go to who owns the uitilty comanies in Russia or the UK, you will find a french holding company
    which leads you toa fasle front componay registered in the caymen islands and behind that is our old freind, mr rothschild, with not one catholic
    hear that, not one catholic
    What these posts do is shopw up who henry curties really is and whats he’s about

It’s interesting that Monsanto was founded and was owned by a Catholic, a Jesuit. The Jews are their servants, motivated by money and skilful as managers, according to wasp. The facts here are interesting as they tend to bear out the Jesuit theory of power, and the Jewish one of servitude to the Jesuits.

Wasp is a Jewish disinfo merchant. All this talk of religious orders is to distract from the truth which is self evident. Rothschild influence in all matters is for the benefit of the Jews.

I have always found the TAP blog a good read, now it too is being spoiled giving room to this pseudo masonic BS spread by ‘wasp’.

The joy of following The Tap is that readers can make up their own minds. Only those incapable of doing so find it objectionable when evidence is presented and discussed by contributors. Either that or they are sent here to undermine open debate by one party or another. Jew-attacks are clearly approved by those trying to influence and control the comments. Jesuit attacks are not. That’s a kind of evidence in itself.

“The joy of following The Tap is that readers can make up their own minds.”

I fully agree with this statement as it promotes liberty.
    I disagree that the Jesuits control the Jews. On the contrary I believe it to be the other way around. The Jesuits were formed by crypto-Jews. This was after Spain had had enough of Jewish malpractice and gave them an ultimatum – convert to Christianity or leave Spain and face exile.

I’ve read all about the mystery religions and who’s believed to be at the top of the pyramid, but research has proven we’re under the bondage of those behind the Talmud and the Torah. Pharisees, Edomites…. whatever. It is clear their descendants are pushing the buttons and pulling the strings.

It is also clear that the Rothschilds, those behind Zionism and the creation of Israel hold the world’s wealth and intermarried with European aristocracy, thus becoming inter linked with every secret society.

Do your own research by all means but ‘God’s Chosen’ promote that ideal for good reason. They truly do believe this world is theirs and theirs only to rule. It’s nothing but ethnocentric supremacy.

regards

Harbinger

Its articles like these and the comments removed which tell us a lot about who henry curtiss really is, they expose him as a covert jew or a jew enabler

I follow The Tap several times daily and contribute comments as well. I confess to being confused as to the real persona of jesuits/papal/jews but am actively engaged in my own self education via the net and especially forums such as this. Long may it continue, thanks Henry.

reiverdave

Whatever conclusion I/we/you come to, I will not be told by others what I can and cannot think. That’s why I blog.

9. wasp says:

Hi Tap, I have a always worked out problems by Deductive Analytic Reasoning. I also try not to go down the path of Cargo Cult Thinking, to omit SMOMS from the Equation, is Rank Stupidity.

Coincidence is one thing, but the presence of SMOMS, in every High Ranking Position, is more than Coincidence in my opinion.

I believe that the minority, i.e. those with limited potential for expressing themselves, in a coherent manner have to resort to Erroneous Abject Comments, by doing so they only highlight this fact. They assume I am as stupid as they are, but nothing could be further from the truth. I am not Pro. or Con. any Religious Order, they are all Corrupt Versions of Control Systems. If you are incapable of understanding that, then you will never see the way The System Operates.

If those who think I am wrong why don’t they send in alternative information, instead of Regurgitating The Rothschilds Tripe.

I was of the opinion many years ago that the accepted version was the correct one, but the Jews in Total Control of The Catholic Church just Doesn’t Add Up. If any of the Pdf’s I have referred you to are considered anyone capable taking all the information into account, not just bits, that fit your myopic theories, must come to the same conclusion.

What we must ask ourselves is, when & how did the Jews acquire Possession of I.G.Farben, Monsanto, etc, if they are other than Papal Puppets?

So Go, & Look, & Prove Me Wrong!

REGARDS ……. WASP

If the post is anti Jew/anti-Zionist, the paid for commenters (I think we can smell them a mile off by now) all join in, saying – yes, it’s those vile and filthy Jews, you’re right, Tap. But if we write that Jesuits control the Jews, the same commenters go on the attack, saying WASP is a Jew/or I am/or whoever it is. The pattern is always the same, day after day, year after year. To me it’s living evidence on here that WASP is right on this key point.

What lies behind the Jesuits, things like off planet controllers e.g., spiritual elements, the real human story, we still have a lot to learn.

Thanks Wasp …people ………..

I can’t make my mind up whether it’s the jews or the jesuits or rockerfellas or rothschoilds or all of them in it together but I do learn a lot from this blog no matter which direction the information flows so I personally think it’s good to get an over all view from all sides. Even when it doesn’t sit well with my usual way of thinking, it makes me think deeper

Any bit of research will show who rothschild really is.
    One of his pervert cohorts said that
    Rothschild would bring communism to the uk, one of the obstacles which needed to be removed was catholicism
    thats on record, Byr ask why when the jews murdered all royal families except the british ? and anthony blunt said of this that they were allowed to stay i place as they were covert jews