The People’s Voice

Thanks Tap.

Yesterday Natalie Rowe ex dominatrix honest prostitute talking about dishonest presstitutes, Bullingdon Club, George Osbourne, Nat Rothschild… tonight Sonia Poulton interviewing Michael Shrimpton QC about Ted Heath ex UK PM abusing and killing children… Sonia is great, I urge all at Tap to watch some and blog about it.

This, for me, is what blogs like Tap have been working toward: a TV/radio media outlet addressing ‘truth’.

Yesterday The Richie Allen Show interviewed Economic Hitman John Perkins http://www.johnperkins.org/ who I like, but he talked about rising sea levels and melting ice caps. Check Dr. Don Easterbrook John! http://themindrenewed.com/episodes/268-ep007
At least TPV provide a platform to discuss these issues.

Support this opportunity: The People’s Voice.

They’ve called me Tap about visiting the studio and discussing my art, which is fine, but really I want to discuss the crap and nonsense surrounding the health industry, the energy industry, government, the Co2 climate change Maurice Strong conjob, the Palestinian prison camp etc… c’mon people, tune in and speak up and support!

9 Responses to “The People’s Voice”

1. NPP says:

Thanks Tap.

Yesterday The Richie Allen Show interviewed Economic Hitman John Perkins http://www.johnperkins.org/ who I like, but he talked about rising sea levels and melting ice caps. Check Dr. Don Easterbrook John! http://themindrenewed.com/episodes/268-ep007
    At least TPV provide a platform to discuss these issues.

Support this opportunity: The People’s Voice.

NPP, anyone who opens a new show with a boy nobber on, is suspect in my book.
    The reason we use this Tap blog is because it has a high truth content.
    Why don’t you watch the show and report anything important back to us.

3. NPP says:

Watch it yourself. It’s free. I want it to continue so I am pushing it.

Do and be as you wish. A boy nobber? OK then, let’s scrap TPV and give up on it shall we?

For me bravo Tap, bravo Icke, bravo TPV.

4. cmdr lewis collins says:

ike is a member of the groucho club been seen at th athenaeum club.
    his ex mtv mi5 low grade stooge sean is a filthy liar and gets his rotten hepers to clean the ike shite up 24-7.

ike loves cern and saturn hail saturn not.
    fuck you satan fuck you brand fuck you ike.
    book seller money wrangler now with his off faecal broadcast licence.

do the dance ike the distraction dance.

Gorilla 199 has plenty to say about Icke.
    He has exposed him as a Freemason.

Mason ? How so ? What evidence?

NINE BOB NOTES
    The intel world has one golden rule to check on whether any whistleblower is genuine or fake-
    The modern world is based round the holocuast, this has been proved as fake as a 9 bob note, those who expose this are deemed genuine, while those go still spout it are obvious fakes
    icke will not touch it and is said to be a holocaust follower
    VERDICT icke is fake

‘is said to be a holocaust follower. Verdict – Icke is fake.’

Sorry mate you’ll need a bit more than that. Named Lizzy, Heath, the Bushes, Blair et al as satanists, child murderers and peados. Spoke of the Protocols and illustrated the history of zionism, the roots of the Khazars and Ashkenazim – years ago – perhaps, for once, he is just boxing clever. Has never shirked from pointing out the evil of fascism – who ever was responsible.

Not with yer on this.