Tampons are deadly

Tragic schoolgirl dies from rare infection after using tampon for the first time
A TRAGIC teenage girl has died from a “very rare” but “very deadly” infection after using a tampon for the first time, her family have said.
Published: Sat, November 16, 2013
Natasha Scott-Falber’s family posted a heartbreaking message on Facebook [WALES NEWS SERVICE]
Natasha Scott-Falber died on Valentine’s Day with what was thought to be norovirus.
The 14-year-old, of Caerwent, Monmouthshire in Wales, fell ill five days before.
Her devastated family say she was wrongly diagnosed and is now believed to have died from toxic shock syndrome.
The bacterial infection affects just 40 people a year in the UK.
It is caused when usually harmless bacteria, which live on the skin, enter the bloodstream and produce dangerous toxins.
Natasha’s family posted a heartbreaking message on Facebook, in which they revealed the new explanation for her death.
It read: “Natasha died of toxic shock syndrome the first time that she used tampons, however, her symptoms were mistakenly diagnosed as the norovirus.
“Generally speaking, it is accepted knowledge that leaving a tampon in for too long can cause toxic shock syndrome.
“In Natasha’s case, she followed all of the instructions and used the tampon correctly.
“It was simply the introduction of the tampon into her body, which caused toxic shock syndrome to take effect.
“Toxic shock is very rare, but also very deadly.”
Natasha’s mum Mandy Scott, father Mike Falber, stepfather Mike Scott and brother Daniel Falber described how she “died peacefully at approximately 6.45am on Valentine’s Day after falling asleep watching one of her favourite TV programmes”.

TAP – the toxicity of tampons is never mentioned by advertisers.  Why are they laced with deadly poisons?  to kill people, I suppose, just another weapon in the arsenal of the World depopulation agenda.  No chance is ever missed to add to the tidal wave of toxicity that is fed into our bodies through processed food, public water supply, air and all products that come into contact with our bodies or senses.

The wrong diagnosis is just an attempt to hide what’s going on.  The same can be said for the vaccination program –

Why We Should Urge Our Daughters to Be One Less Victim of Gardasil

In 2006, Merck released Gardasil, a vaccine designed to protect young girls and women against being infected with four strains of human papillomavirus (HPV). The idea was that if HPV infection, which is cleared asymptomatically within two years by more than 90 percent of those who get it, is that HPV associated cervical cancers in women would be prevented.
One of the three vaccine injury cases featured in The Greater Good movie is that of Gabi Swank, a 15-year-old honors student who decided to get the Gardasil vaccine after seeing a “Be One Less” Gardasil vaccine advertisement on TV. Like so many young girls, she wasn’t warned about any possible side effects when she got the shots, which are given as a series of three injections.
Gabi is now a Gardasil injury statistic, a young girl permanently disabled by the vaccine.
At the time the documentary was filmed, she had already suffered two strokes and experienced partial paralysis. She also lost part of her vision and today suffers frequent seizures. When she was in high school, many days she had to use a wheelchair to get around school due to muscle pain and chronic fatigue.
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, recently issued an update on adverse reaction reports relating to Gardasil.2 The documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) detail 26 new deaths reported following HPV vaccination between September 1, 2010 and September 15, 2011. That’s 26 deaths of young, previously healthy girls in just one year. Other serious side effects reported during that time frame included:
Seizures Paralysis Blindness Pancreatitis
Speech problems Short term memory loss Guillain-Barre syndrome Ovarian cysts
Between May 2009 and September 2010, 16 deaths occurred after Gardasil vaccination. For that time frame there were also 789 reports of “serious” adverse reactions, of which 213 resulted in permanent disability and 25 resulting in a diagnosis of Guillain Barre Syndrome, Judicial Watch reported.3
The Tap Blog is a collective of like-minded researchers and writers who’ve joined forces to distribute information and voice opinions avoided by the world’s media.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.