Is Max Keiser a plant? Is bitcoin for real?

Max Keiser a plant? Is there an authentic voice out there at all? I find Keiser very entertaining.

Keiser: “I started accumulating them in the $2-$3 range. I have a lot today I don’t know where they are because I lost the passwords. My Bitcoins were worth several $million, now they are back to a couple of $million. I store them offline as Paper Bitcoins kind of cold storage. I’m starting a 3-part exchange hedge fund in Malta: Bitcoin, gold and silver; $100K minimum high level product. The market capital for Bitcoin is about $1billion now, we have to get it up to $200-$300billion, half a $trillion. The liquidity is an issue.”

My on-going Bitcoin summary for all Masons, disinfo agents, cowboys and indians and Gooners (top of the league, top of the league):

NPP

TAP – If BItcoin gets cancelled at any point, all that wealth would be eliminated.

18 Responses to “Is Max Keiser a plant? Is bitcoin for real?”

I am sorry but I am quite sure that Bitcoin is a step closer to a cashless society .If you are against system in the future there is nowhere to hide in case of “emergency”.
    Listen to Aaron Russo interviev.

I can’t see how it can be since the bankers have no control over it.

Keiser is a zionist shill.

4. nit nurse says:

Max is a believer in the global warming scam and even appears on nonce the 9 o’clock news so he’s a bit suspect to say the least.

One World ORDER

Hook the masses on cyber cash?

big profit should suck the plebs & masses in

so easy.

whos next

www is 666 nice

He’s a shill for the New World Order, disinfo is the order of the day where he is concerned, he was on “Have I got News for You” last week, an actor, not a very good one mind, but still an actor.

Trust him at your own risk, just don’t expect me to trust him.

7. NPP says:

The People’s Voice will be on air this month. I hope this will give a platform for you all to ask David Icke and those appearing all these questions of doubt. I hope you will all tune in and be persistent in supporting this exercise in free form media and information sharing. I would welcome Tap being invited to contribute.
    I find this constant accusing X, Y and Z as shills and disinfo agents wearing, yet perhaps necessary. However, you may all have a point. The truth is allusive, but that does not mean we have to accept tosh and nonsense. Keep asking, keep questioning, keep holding to account.
    I for one would happily have a dinner with Max Keiser. He’s a blast, Stacy too. If he’s a shill, oh well, it won’t be the first time life has disappointed me. Russel Brand is not my ideal media person; dreadful Motley Crue fashion sense, over use of unnecessary elongated words just like Will Self; but whatever floats yer boat. At least Brand invited Graham Hancock to contribute to the New Statesman; at least he is asking questions of Paxman most do not; at least he had Icke on his radio show when few others would.
    Do any of us know our own minds completely? I know I can easily go from anger to tolerant and understanding frame of mind. Brand may be treading a fine line between making and maintaining a career and telling the truth as he sees it. Keiser seems less concerned with treading the fine line and just says it loud and clear: George Osbourne, Jamie Dimon, Carney – financial terrorists!

8. yes2truth says:

Like Alex Jones, never trust men with big mouths and never trust girly men with pony tails ala Jesse Ventura. LOL

Keiser is a disso of dissos – that’s why he’s on RT = Rothschilds Today.

9. yes2truth says:

@ NPP

You need to get your other leg out of the box mate.

10. at least he is asking questions of Paxman most do not; at least he had Icke on his radio show when few others would.
    Do any of us know our own minds completely? I know I can easily go from anger to tolerant and understanding frame of mind. Battery Led Picture Light

NPP, Tap is unlikely to be selected to contribute. I am not a source, but a medium. As an editor, I need to let the voice of others through to the page, voices such as your, NPP.

I express my own opinions freely, whenever I have them, which is never appreciated by those who have a mission. Why worry what others do and say? Use only your own mind to judge information.

Russia cannot be feeling so great about the OWG programme for the USA to be trashed, while China is made the world’s new economic and military superpower. There is a duality for most of us living within a totalitarian power structure. Part of us would want it all gone, yet we need to eat and survive. Even China if they knew why they were being legged up, would not want to be any part of it. The endgame is always destruction for every empire ever created by the hyper-rich. They take their money and move on to the next one.

13. NPP says:

Thanks for the all the advise mates and matesses…

Think outside the box? What box as Gerald Celente says:
    Part 1
    Part 2

Tap, you are a medium and as much a source as I might be, if not much more. I would have thought you have much to contribute – if you were asked yet not inclined, fine, so be it. It was just a thought.

That’s it then, no more Max Keiser, Stacy, Russel Brand… what about Henry Makow? Is he allowed? Oh, but he slated Jeff Rense. Icke sided with Rense. William Cooper outed Alex Jones years ago. Jones slated Icke. Then they made up. Rense slates Jones. Icke has slated Ventura. Tyrel Ventura slated Rachel Maddow (I would too). Then Stone Jnr., who was part of the Ventura team that Icke slated, had Icke on BuzzSaw… WASP, you sure you’re not a disinfo Jesuit? Hey, just kidding!

I am looking forward to The People’s Voice. I’ve sent cash, not Bitcoin, in the post to TPV. No receipt though, for my tax returns. Will I be disappointed with TPV? Good old human linear time conception will tell.

Artists. I have a fellow sculptor artist friend from Pakistan who once said ‘you are what you say you are’. Probably often apt.
    I read through the first 17 pages or so of Kerry Cassidy’s Revelations of an EU official
    … and came across a quote:
    As a wag once said,
    ‘The artist must go very far, so that the ordinary man will go far enough.’
    Nice idea for the ego-artist, of which I must have been guilty at least occasionally in my time; I titled my first protrait Ego I Go.
    The times I have been told not to worry about things or why focus on negative stuff… so many times. The debate just on Tap Blog is robust. I such forums as this disagree so easily, I often conclude e.g. Israel-Palestinian peace? No chance.
    I hear vox-pops on BBC 5 Live about how the public feel about being NSA-ed on. They don’t care. “If you got nothing to hide, why worry about being spied on?” they say.
    Oh dear I think, we are buggered.
    Who are we? Where do we come from? The meaning of life? Infinite consciousness having an earthly experience remains about the best ‘answer’ so far, from that old arthritic ex goalie alleged Mason, Ickey himself.

Then I often think of…
    mc² = e
    mc²r = er
    mc²r² = err
    mc²r³ = errr
    mc²r³0 = err0r
    … just because it makes me smile. I’ve posted that before on Tap and received sarcastic slating. Life!

“Why does Einstein’s theory not allow for any torque?
    If atoms are just mostly space, what’s beneath me when I walk? “

Right, after I’ve planned my next painting, I plan to check out ‘Another survivor of Satanic ritual human sacrifice speaks out’ which seems to link to Icke’s best mate Makow. Hmmm. Reliability? I’ll try to think for myself until utter confusion takes over.

Any thoughts on Gambacinni, the BBC driver suicide the day before the trial and the 6 year + affair of Brooks and Coulson? Gambacinni’s recent interview with Smokey Robinson was lovely.

I promise you all, as far as I can recall, I am me and probably still as naive as the day I was conceived. If I am an agent, where’s me bleedin’ cheque?

Oi, c’mon, that foot dragging that box behind me!

Cheers all. X
    NPP

14. yes2truth says:

@ NPP

Celente is another disso of dissos!!

Makow is a Jewish Jesuit gatekeeper.

Rense is just weird.

The Box is full of lies and The Truth is outside The Box.

If you’re rating Icke then you are definitely only half way outside The Box.

In ain’t rocket science. It’s more like a sixth sense or a blood hound’s nose. I would call it spiritual discernment.

You either have it or you don’t.

All sources are partial. Makow has exposed masses of stuff. So has Alex Jones informed millions. You need these and other sources or where else could we go. Truth emerges not as a blinding flash but in short pulses of realisation that reinforce each other slowly step by step

“Is Max Keiser a plant”. Yes probably, like Icke and Jones they never say the JEWISH International banking cabal.

17. yes2truth says:

@ Tap

“All sources are partial…” says to me all sources are economical with The Truth or are only telling us what they want us to hear, having received their orders from above.

I was once a member of a religious cult and the same tactics were used to deceive and suck us in. There must be some Truth in what they say otherwise no one would be suckered by them at all.

Jones, Icke and Makow are all Jesuit gatekeepers. Ask WASP, he’ll tell you. LOL