In a picture, why Kennedy died. Why his idea must live again.

UPDATE – The day America was assassinated.

What got President John F. Kennedy murdered? Notice the top bill (newly printed courtesy of JFK in 1963), reads (on the very top) "United States Note", while the bottom bill reads "Federal Reserve Note" (as bills still read today).  On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned (and thus ILLEGALLY placed in control of our currency, 100 years ago) Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

What got President John F. Kennedy murdered? Notice the top bill (newly printed courtesy of JFK in 1963), reads (on the very top) “United States Note”, while the bottom bill reads “Federal Reserve Note” (as bills still read today). On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned (and thus ILLEGALLY placed in control of our currency, 100 years ago) Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

15 Responses to “In a picture, why Kennedy died. Why his idea must live again.”

1. julie says:

The same applies with sterling notes. If you look at the Bradbury pound from 1914 (when the currency was issued by the Government)the notes state “United Kingdom of Great Britain & Ireland”. The current notes say “Bank of England”.

This is vey interesting and very telling, i think most people now know Israel was behind the death of JFK and 9/11.
    I worked for the trash newspaper the Daily Mirror for some years
    and wanted to write a peice on this same topic, but was expressly forbidden
    The last straw was having to write a beautifil obituary for singer Robin Gibb.
    He bragged of having sex with 1000 youngsters when he died of AIDS recently i wondered how many teenage boys he infected ?
    He was the most disgusting racist and beleived some whole nations of people should be eradicated from the earth

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

ch5 uk 10:00am 24 Nov 2013

Invasion Earth: 2150 AD (1966)
    Eccentric time traveller the Doctor journeys into the future, where he finds his arch enemies the Daleks have taken over the Earth and are hatching an evil scheme to remove the planet’s core and turn it into a vast spaceship. Sci-fi adventure sequel based on the TV series, starring Peter Cushing, Bernard Cribbins, Andrew Keir, Roberta Tovey and Ray Brooks. Part of the Dr Who @ 50 strand. Edited for violence and language
    Category Science Fiction
    Director Gordon Flemyng
    Cast
    The Doctor Peter Cushing (IMDB)
    Tom Campbell Bernard Cribbins (IMDB)

HETT

As word gets round that the jews did 9*11 and killed JFK and Rkennedy among others, there is a backlash starting, beginning witha boycott of jewish products and services

5. Please note that Austin Mitchell MP tabled an Early Day Motion about the cententary of the Bradbury Pound! Get every MP to sign it! Then Parliament needs to debate it and the mainstream media will have to cover it. http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2013-14/748

6. pete fairhurst says:

This post is NOT CORRECT. JFK did NOT act against the Fed. The story has got legs but it is WRONG. Research by Bill Still proved that the story is incorrect:

JFK did many things that made the money powers want to kill him. But attacking the Fed was not one of them

The bald denial technique is always in use on all fora, blogs etc.

8. pete fairhurst says:

What happened to my post from yesterday Tap? I gave a clear response to why this this whole story is incorrect. And why Jeff Rense is wrong as well.

And why I am not a “bald denial” technician. The link that I gave to Bill Still’s video proves this. How he went to the library of congress, looked at the original executive order, and determined that the story is completely wrong.

I also said how I wish the story was true but it simply isn’t. And more. I would abolish the central banks etc etc

But my post disappeared!

Why is that?

Says a lot about how open to the real truth that the Tap is.

Surely the real truth is true. Even if it conflicts with your hopes and desires….

This is a blog, not a pantomime. Oh no he didn’t. Oh yes he did. etc

Try Fetzer if you want a detailed analysis. I don’t have time to argue with flat denials. It’s a standard shill technique.

10. pete fairhurst says:

Well I’m no shill Tap. I just want the truth.

Very telling that you resort to insults…. pantomime, shill etc

And that you don’t answer any of my questions……

And you don’t seem to have watched Bill Stills video. Or you would have refuted what he says….Its only 4 minutes long FFS.

I just want to know the truth. But your mind seems to be closed in this instance.

I’m a great admirer of your work. You go deep in to the rabbit hole. But you surely cannot believe that everything that you issue is 100% correct?

That would be an impossible standard to maintain….

I watched the video and don’t accept it against all the weight of evidence the other way. In fact it tries to confuse the evidence. I don’t have the time to enter into long debates, sorry to disappoint you. Kennedy tried to issue money and get away from the banking cartel and The Fed.

There will always be attempts made to hide the truth. This is one such.

Who doubts that Kennedy wanted to challenge the power of the banking cabal, the military industrial complex and the secret societies that manipulated wars?

His experiences of The Cuban Missile Crisis changed him and he turned anti-war. He spoke of a secret conspiracy to enslave every man, woman and child in America. He knew The Fed was a key part of the game, and he was gunning for them.

The details of Exec Order 1110 may or may not be as described and can be spun either way, but that doesn’t change who Kennedy was and what he believed, for which there is ample video evidence.

13. pete fairhurst says:

I completely agree about JFK. I was 13 when he was killed and, even at that tender age, I thought that there must have been a conspiracy. The death of Oswald alone was enough. And the more I read about the event the more I knew that the official story was a load of …..

So I was one of the earliest conspiracy theorists. I believe that the term was invented to discredit the official JFK story deniers and truth seekers.

I’ve followed the twists and turns ever since. And I now believe that the evidence is overwhelming. The autopsy story alone proves the official lie. And there is lots more. Charles Frith has been running a series of videos to commemorate the anniversary. Old mainstream stuff mainly. But very convincing. And I’ve seen Fetzers work which is first class…

We’ll just have to differ about this specific story.

Bill Still is not a shill I think. His film the Money Masters is a must watch to understand the power of the private [Rothschild] central banks, including the Fed and Bank of England, and all their evil works. Its 3 1/2 hours long and is on YouTube:

Well worth watching, especially for those just waking up to the magnitude of the task in hand.

I’m glad that we did not fall out in the end. Keep up the good work…..