Fed prosecutors seize huge bitcoin holding alleging conspiracy

Federal prosecutors in New York said Friday that the 144,336 bitcoins, a digital currency widely used on the defunct site, were discovered oncomputer hardware belonging to Ross William Ulbricht, known online as “Dread Pirate Roberts,” who was arrested October 1 in San Francisco and charged with various conspiracy counts. They said it represented the largest ever bitcoin seizure.

9 Responses to “Fed prosecutors seize huge bitcoin holding alleging conspiracy”

1. Chris Jones says:

Russell Brand’s Fantasy of a Socialist Egalitarian Utopia – Red Ice Radio

Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the revolutionary solution that takes money and power from those who hate and gives it to those who will no longer wait for celebrities and pundits to cogitate, agitate and debate whether or not wristbands and hashtags – oh so quaint – can stop the plunder and pillage by the conmen, hucksters, and banksters backed by the state. Yes, bitcoin. The currency is already creating economic value across Africa, China and the developing world while Brits destroy economic value by moving their money into yet another corrupt bank. In the second half, Max interviews Simon Dixon of BankToTheFuture.com about peer-to-peer lending and the future in which the population can deploy their own capital in more productive ways.

According to Wellaware1, Max Keiser is an actor, and that is not his real name.
    He belongs to the Greenberg family, this family includes Soros who manipulates markets for them.

Man buys $27 of bitcoin, forgets about them, finds they’re now worth $886k

I was at a Max Kieser ‘gig’ at a London pub, I shouted “What about the BIS?”, and loud, angry voice behind me said to me “shutup, you c*nt”- which suprised me. Max heard me and said nothing, just kept banging on about the heads of New York banks. He is definetly a ‘plant’, creating a side show to distract us. Watch William T Still’s 3hr film doc. ‘Moneymasters’.

BTW, I think TAP is a Mason and this is, therefore, a Masonic blog. Read this quickly, as all comments will have to be read by the site administrator from here on in, and this comment will be deleted, of course. Direct question: Are you a Mason, TAP?

7. NPP says:

Max Keiser a plant? Is there an authentic voice out there at all? I find Keiser very entertaining.

Keiser: “I started accumulating them in the $2-$3 range. I have a lot today I don’t know where they are because I lost the passwords. My Bitcoins were worth several $million, now they are back to a couple of $million. I store them offline as Paper Bitcoins kind of cold storage. I’m starting a 3-part exchange hedge fund in Malta: Bitcoin, gold and silver; $100K minimum high level product. The market capital for Bitcoin is about $1billion now, we have to get it up to $200-$300billion, half a $trillion. The liquidity is an issue.”

My on-going Bitcoin summary for all Masons, disinfo agents, cowboys and indians and Gooners (top of the league, top of the league):

One World ORDER

Hook the masses in on cyber cash?

Big profit should suck the plebs & masses in

So easy.

Who’s next

www is 666 nice

HETT

Am I a Mason? Do I beat my wife?