Paranormal is presented as horror by the mega-rich. Don’t be fooled.

COMMENT –  Anonymous said…

This wasa lot of old toffee
The CIA sponsored programmes in several countries including Britian to investigate and use the paran0rmal as a military weapon, we who assisted saw the most amazing abilities some people had. The programme worked on enhancement of those abilities, we were given a leg up with this by Soviet defectors who were way more ahead than we were
the Paranormal is real, but it is clouded in bullshit.

POST –

The paranormal as an object of ridicule, scorn, and fear by Jon Rappoport October 29, 2013

Posted on October 29, 2013by
This post from Jon might help us to understand what is going on when those we care about and love refuse to ‘hear’ us . . . ~J

www.nomorefakenews.com
If you want evidence that paranormal abilities exist, Dean Radin’s groundbreaking book, The Conscious Universe, will supply it. Radin examined hundreds of well-formed lab studies and concluded that the performance of human volunteers demonstrated, statistically, such abilities.
But this article is not about that. Nor is it about woo-woo people who see extra-sensory influences everywhere.
In movies, the paranormal is usually presented as horror, something that jumps out of the wall and attacks people.
Otherwise, “paranormal” is used as a term of scorn, like “conspiracy theorist.” It refers to people who should be isolated from the general population, for fear they’ll spread contaminated delusions.
The media transmit this scorn and ridicule by choosing the most bizarre stories:
A Biloxi bus driver told a local reporter, “While I was eating a hot dog in the corner coffee shop, an invisible Martian snatched it away from me and shoved it in his ear.”
Underlying all this nonsense is a core subconscious anxiety about consensus reality: it may be a sham.
The laws of physics may be provisional and subject to suspension.
And worse yet, there may be people among us who have experienced what happens when these laws are suspended.
People may have experienced telepathy, accurate glimpses of the future, and other “illegitimate” phenomena.
“We need police to squash these happenings.”
Well, we have them. Friends, neighbors, family, co-workers, scientists, teachers, pundits. Which is to say, those who collaborate to sustain consensus about what is possible and what is not.
And then, to put the cherry on this cake, we have various “people of faith” who twist that faith and label anything that borders on paranormal: demonic influence.
They will also tell you that whiny adolescents who picked up and fell in love with a rather dreary novel, Catcher in the Rye, came under the control of The Dark Prince.
Putting all this aside, paranormal means: you tapped into life beyond the belief-network of the collective. You went farther.
And that’s the problem for the collective. That’s the only problem. You found a hole in their waking dream. You walked through it and found yourself connected to something more.
Their waking dream is political, economic, and social, but it is also scientific. Their science, which conceals its own lunatic and unproven assumptions about the universe, denies “the farther shore.”
And here I want to mention an ignored aspect of the paranormal. Paranormal isn’t merely isolated gray moments of “weirdness.” It’s full-bodied and emotional. It has a joy to it. It reestablishes more of yourself.
It comes as something whole. It’s alive.
And in the same way that a child learns to repress his own natural exuberance, because it contradicts the crazed low-level conformity of the group, people who do, in fact, experience (and create) the paranormal often feel compelled to repress their full-blooded emotions.
If, on the off-chance, they are willing to admit they had a telepathic connection or saw into the future, or spontaneously healed, they’ll shy away from confessing to the thrill and the ecstasy of it.
But that thrill and ecstasy are as natural as rain. They’re part of what we are. They’re the ground of being. They’re what we are, on the other side of the stale waking dream
There is nothing spooky about the paranormal, except in the movies and in minds riddled with fear, minds repeating the mantra: there is only the ordinary, only the ordinary, only the ordinary.
Whereas the fact of Existence itself is paranormal.
The Pentagon (DARPA) is working on a new program, using implants, to study in real time the signals the brain is emitting. This is a whole different animal.
Its announced medical use covers a motive that has to do with control&operation over soldiers. As usual, the mainstream scientists are looking at automatic reflexes.
True paranormal ability takes place beyond the brain. It is a voluntary creative impulse that starts in a non-material space. That’s where the action is.
And that’s where scientists fear to tread. Their entire orientation is locked-down repeatable cause and effect: the arena for dullards.
There are also research efforts to study and pinpoint and analyze imagination. These absurd programs are, of course, focusing on the brain, with the hope that eventually machines will become the new artists.
Well, machines can already create, if by that you mean rearranging data and image and word and symbol into endless numbers of patterns.
But that isn’t what art or creating or imagination are. And that isn’t what paranormal is about.
Some years ago, I interviewed a man who had scored quite high in a lab experiment testing for telepathy. I asked him how he succeeded. He said he imagined a secretary sitting in an office in Nebraska…and she supplied him with the right answers about what was being telepathically transmitted to him during the test.
Why a secretary?
Because, he said, a secretary in Omaha would be very sincere and would never lie to him.
I still laugh about that one. Try producing such an outcome with computers and brain signals.
If you think you can, I have condos for sale on Jupiter.
Jon Rappoport

The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at  NoMoreFakeNews.com.

9 Responses to “Paranormal is presented as horror by the mega-rich. Don’t be fooled.”

This wasa lot of old toffee
    the Paranormal is real, but it is clouded in bullshit

I so like the previous comment,
    but also the establishment and BBC
    rubbish this at every opportunity,
    the Derren Brown show is a fudge of sometimes 100 clips all put together to make the prog they want
    Derren is not his name and he is a deviant promiscous jew homosexual
    big surprise there then !!!

I object, derren brown was investigated with several operations after the Jimmy saville fiasco and not charged with anything,
    this means that the stories of abuse with boys are untrue

Interesting article. I particularly like the statement:

“…the fact of existence is itself paranormal”. Absolutely!

I gave this thought some time ago and if we take pure science then nothing whatsoever should exist yet it does. It exists in such an intricate manner yet at the same time so vast that there is only one answer in that there must be a Supreme Being.

I have been ostracised by many in the Christian church because I encounter the supernatural on a regular basis but the source is known to me – God.

My friend is diagnosed with motor neuron disease, having fallen to the ground under prayer and been unconscious for nearly an hour she is subsequently diagnosed as not having the disease and years on lives a normal life.

I ask where is Liz? The heavens immediately open and a huge rainbow appears pointing to the location. It was correct.

A friend and I were witnessing the opening of a government project which the general public considered a complete waste of money. I looked to the sky and a cloud had formed in the perfect form of an elephant’s head. I pointed to it asking my friend if he had seen the elephant. He remarked “It’s all there!” I asked him “What colour is it?” to which he began shaking.

I am told by a quiet voice in my mind “…you may find you will be stopped by the police tomorrow” and a few miles down the road here is a car on its roof and the police approach me to say how long it will take to clear the road. First time I’ve been stopped in probably over 10 years.

I am told by that voice a cable will snap and within a minute the cable snaps.

I am told my friend will have a new contract tomorrow and tell him. His brother nearly falls off his chair when a new contract comes in, their business being devoid of work for months

One night I shouted “you have cursed yourself you are the curse on your family” and discover that night they had gone out of business in a fire.

The paranormal/supernatural absolutely exists but one side is of God the other of Satan.

I could go on and on about my encounters with God as we have become friends through my inviting His Son Jesus into my life.

I don’t disagree with the likes of wasp that religion has been used to control the masses and if Catholics confess their misdemeanours to a priest then he will have a lot of info on his flock which is why I take up my failings up with my Creator direct, Jesus having revealed Him to me.

I stopped doing church as much of it has been infiltrated by, shall we say Zionism. I believe God holds the Holy Land as sacred but if one reads the Bible God seems to hold the occupants in disfavour most of the time.

RabbiT

5. But yet these physics can’t predict shit when it come to the most basic requests, tell me what i am thinking? tell me which horse to bet on to make me rich.
    Oh i forgot you have to believe, you have to have faith that there is a just god that champions equality and reward fro being good.
    Simple question if this was true then why the fuck are the public faces and media personalities, politicians, government, church, social services and bankers that wage war and create so much misery, not to mention the disgusting pedo’s, where is this just and all powerful god, is it just a test, is it just a matter of faith.
    The bad peeps seem to think so but they use it in the opposite way, i say bollox you can not strike me down, you can use any number of instruments to knock me down and many of them come from the state but at the end of the day there is not one individual that can throw a lightening bolt at me, that’s why the state subversion/propaganda machines are so, so big, think about what that encompasses, apart from essential foodstuffs and meaningful occupation most other needs are material but yet in the material world our needs are so great that they are also probably killing us, think of car wrecks, another thing that a supposedly just god might intervene in, maybe he is busy with all that is going on(shit forgot he was all powerful).
    sorry just don’t buy the big guy in the sky, holographic universe is more to my kind of thinking but still has floor( would love to die to see if i am wrong but would have no way of proving it).
    Ghosts! Blah, never seen one me self.
    Andy

I have witnessed ghostly events many times throughout my life as has my wife, and a few of my original family. One of my sisters used to have dreams foretelling events, as did my great grandmother. The battle between good and evil undoubtedly continues after death. What does it all mean? I don’t know yet but it makes you keep an open mind to other explanations.

How do you know there aren’t people who divine winners in investment decisions, or betting decisions?

Yes, I found this very wired. I did have some dreams when I pregnant my little boy. First one, there was this little orange dinosaur in a sack; then few nights later dream that dinosaur was dying because the sack is breaking and I was screaming in the dream for some one to get it out; the last one about this little 3-4 yrs old dark hair boy who is misbehave on the school group outing, I was standing and watching him with a teacher and ask her what the name of that naughty boy, she told me the name (which I won’t say it, legal reason). Anyway, that exactly what happened. I was in hospital given birth to him 5 weeks earlier. The doctor and the nurse was trying to keep him in, with all the monitor around my belly. Right on Sunday morning(dead shift hour) no one around (the little student nurse took the pad to analyze she think I was urinated myself. (I told her I am going to take a taxi to London hospital if she is not help me deliver). Few minutes after she left I just push him, he come half way out. Thank every thing for that. And now a day he is not answer to the name that my ex given him, not at school home or anywhere else, he is using the name the teacher in the dream told me. He is now 4 1/2 yr old rascal. Oh! yes the teacher in the dream told me if he is being naughty just distract him.

And there is the other dream which quite scared me then when I woke up, even very much more so now that half of the dream have been manifested. I dream this when I was breast feed the baby(that baby, when he was 8-9 months old). I never heard of the drone and such thing then. There was three states in the dream as well, but they all in the same dream. First, there was a green world I was standing on a cliff, beautiful clear blue sky above, I saw few people near by with some glass- silicon thing make of sand. Then I start to fall down the cliff- free fall (I was afraid in the dream, but some thing or some one told me this is not the end)and I land on the desert like place with no live tree, but fallen death- burnt out ones. People I saw were in abnormal shape some as mutant like hiding behind the fallen tree trunk, and there is this robot chasing them around trying to kill them, in the sky they were cover by flying machine, killing shooting machine. The last fall I had land in the world full of water, people walking about on a plank build above water. And they family live on a few square yards of platform each above a water, on them platform were glass jars contain baby rats for food. There were some man trying to work on some water turbine to create electricity (covertly). Then they was the parade of governors on their carriage with their color full cloths and decoration went by on the only dirt road which was not submerge in the water.

Think what you like, I am going to train my son all things about mechanics and electronics, building, surviving, growing food. Actually I start collecting seeds now. Because I dream that 3 years ago. Thing just happened before my eye right here right now.

science is bunk they state that the size of a bumblebee it cannot fly, but it does and i could go on.
    I know the Britsh governemnt astrologer to New Labour, this person chose all important dates
    including the date for the science festival, beat that !

9. Wish13 says:

Hi Tap,

This is the article I’d already posted a link to in the comments of this article: http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/science-now-proves-reincarnation-look.html