Jews dominate the Obama administration

The Jewish Virtual Library recently published a list of all the Jews currently serving in the Obama administration, many of whom occupy key strategic positions in the Obama White House and federal government. Current members include:

• Tony Blinken – Deputy National Security Advisor
  • Danielle Borrin – Director of Intergovernmental Affairs; Deputy Director Public Engagement
  • Gary Gensler – Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
  • Jack Lew – Secretary of the Treasury
  • Eric Lynn – Middle East Policy Adviser
  • Matt Nosanchuk – Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement for Jewish Outreach
  • David Plouffe – Senior Advisor to the President
  • Dan Shapiro – Ambassador to Israel
  • Gene Sperling – Director, National Economic Council
  • Adam Szubin – Director, Office of Foreign Assets Control (Treasury)
  • Janet Yellen – Chairwoman, Federal Reserve
National security, foreign policy, and fiscal, monetary, and economic policy are largely controlled by Jewish apparatchiks. The Jewish Virtual Library also included a listed of Jews who formerly served in the Obama administration, including:
  • Ben Bernanke – (2006-2013) Chairman, Federal Reserve
  • Mary Schapiro – (2009-2012) Chairwoman, Securities and Exchange Commission
  • Steven Simon – (2009-2012) Senior Director, Middle East/North Africa, National Security Council
  • Rahm Emanuel – (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
  • David Axelrod – (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
  • Elena Kagan – (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
  • Peter Orszag – (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
  • Lawrence Summers – (2009-2011) Director National Economic Council
  • Mona Sutphen – (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
  • James B. Steinberg – (2009-2011 ) Deputy Secretary of State
  • Dennis Ross – (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President
  • Ronald Klain – (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
  • Jared Bernstein – (2009-2011) Chief Economist/Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
  • Susan Sher – (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
  • Lee Feinstein – (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
  • Mara Rudman – (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor

When you consider the fact that 12 United States Senators and 22 Congressional Representatives, many of whom chair some of the most strategically important Congressional committees, are Jewish, that the various pro-Israel largely Jewish lobbying organizations (AIPAC, American Jewish Congress, American Jewish Committee, etc.) essentially dominate American politics and elections, and that 3 of the 9 United States Supreme Court Justices are Jewish, is it really a stretch to say that the United States federal government is largely controlled by a tiny, yet quite powerful, minority?

And then consider the fact that the mass media and Hollywood are under the control and influence of Jewish financial and political interests, Wall Street and the Federal Reserve System are for all intents and purposes Jewish monopolies, and that Jews are extremely influential in academia and higher education.

It is time for the American people to recognize the fact that an extremely hostile, alien elite is controlling their country, operating it for their own personal and tribal benefit at the expense of everyone else.

Add to that – Blair is a Jew, as is Cameron.

12 Responses to “Jews dominate the Obama administration”

I have been thinking about an earlier disagreement and have come to a conclusion that an apology is due from me, to Wasp, my having called him disinfo.

This is a secular site accepting diverse views on a common theme – the state and future of our planet.

While I am satisfied my understanding is correct and I care to ensure such is reasoned before sharing, it is for readers to make up their own minds not for contributors to make bold challenges (or allegations) against other contributors.

As contributors we should not directly oppose one another’s understanding but simply present our own understanding and allow readers to determine their own conclusion.

I realise my fellow contributor was upset by my comment and have given such thought.

I, being human, made an error to challenge a fellow contributor directly and therefore apologise to him.

An olive branch is therefore on offer to remedy any potential rift.

I have been observing the work of Peter Eyre on the subject and can see better where you (Wasp) may be coming from.

I hope my apology may be accepted. No one is perfect but I am trying to get there.

RabbiT

Onelove… Rabbit x
    x

No you must be mistaken they’re all Jesuits.

As are:-

Miliband (s)
    Clugg
    Hodge
    Straw
    Britten
    Rifkind
    Balls
    Harman
    Ozzy Osborne
    Lawson
    Gove
    Tebbit
    Mandy

Do I need to keep listing? These are just off the top of my head after a few beers.

The western nations are occupied countries in reality.

Adding to the list Peter Mandelson Ed Miliband the Queen and did I hear the other week that Parliament had appointed Jewish advisers?

Here’s an interesting account from 2010

Jews are 8 times over-represented in UK parliament
    05/22/2010 Stuart Littlewood

‘Proportional Representation’ is a big buzz-word in the UK these days. It implies fairer voting and fairer government. It is claimed to give minorities a better chance of being heard and therefore, they say, it should be incorporated into the “new politics” our shiny new Coalition government has promised us.

But one minority group needs no help in that direction.

The Jewish Chronicle has published a list of Jewish MPs in Britain’s parliament. It names 24 – Conservatives 12, Labour 10 and Liberal Democrats 2.

I thought it was more. But let us for the sake of argument accept the JC’s figures.

The Jewish population in the UK is 280,000 or 0.46%. There are 650 seats in the House of Commons so, as a proportion, Jewish entitlement is only 3 seats.

With 24 seats they are 8 times over-represented. Which means, of course, that other groups must be under-represented, including Muslims.

The UK’s Muslim population is 2.4 million or 3.93%. Their proportional entitlement is 25 seats but they have only 8 – a serious shortfall. If Muslims were over-represented to the same extent as the Jews (i.e. 8 times) they’d have 200 seats.

All hell would break loose.

Yes sir, in the name of fairness there’s plenty of work here for proportional representation. Bring it on!

Read more: http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2010/05/22/jews-are-8-times-over-represented-in-uk-parliament/

Gordon.

And Obama himself is Jewish. If you google “America’s First Jewish President,” you’ll find links to dozens of stories in Jewish publications “kvelling” (yiddish for boasting) about how Barack Obama was sponsored by Jews and is “one of us.”
    Even his wife is Jewish! Do a search on Rosa Ellen Cohen, thats right “Cohen” or do a search on Michelle Cohen Obama. Then do a search on her Jewish Rabbi cousin, Capers Funye.

6. wasp says:

Hi Tap I will send you my views on this Tomorrow, this is just in answer to RabbiT.

I read with interest your Comment RabbiT, & as you say we all have diverse views on most subjects, mine tend to be very Contraversial, & very often cause a great deal of disagreement, but it is not good if all possabilities are not considered is it?

I accept your apology unresevedly, & can assure you as stated, that I am not a Spreader of Disinformation. My interest is Pure Research into Real History. I have a Reasonable Scientific Background, & have studied Many aspects of History, & History of Science.

This gives me a different perspective when looking at most things, & so I don’t accept, statements that don’& t fit the Facts, which makes me very Sceptical of much of The Rubbish, our Elected Unrepresentatives, who go by the Name of Politicians try to “SPOON FEED US” with. I too was of the opinion many years ago, & had views similar to yours, but if you look at the Information Critically, & Review a lot of Past Events, it is only posible to come up with a similar view to mine.

I would say, however, that it will probably be necessary for you to come across a lot more Stuff before you are convinced by what I say, until such time we will agree to disagree amicably.

I am as stated a WASP, though my oulook is that of a THEIST, as all Earthly Bound Religions have been Infiltrated, & are Control Systems, The Jesuit/Vatican Being The Ultimate Controlers for The Illuminati. I could tell you more but you would believe me even less.

REGARDS ………. WASP

Illuminati Hollywood Full Disclosure by Hollywood Insiders
    scottwebb

HETT

This is factually correct about the numbers of jews in our parliament, but it does not state the number of hidden jews, e g those who masquerade as christians,
    this is another 12 maybe more.
    Each synagogue must out up money for those jew want to go inti parliament and for this they can draw money from Rothschilds.
    These people work against us and for this reason we should thank god for the whistleblowers who bring us the info

9. yes2truth says:

Wasn’t aware that Cameron was Jewish. Any info or links on that?

Cameron’s mother was a Levita, Jewish. The family owns the Standard bank.

11. yes2truth says: