If you want promotion in the Police, become a pedophile

Paedophile police officer Daniel Bryant brought to book FORTY years after abusing boys

He now faces jail after admitting abusing a string of boys in the 1960s, 70s and 80s – the Sunday People can exclusively reveal
A paedophile policeman has been brought to justice FORTY years after he first began abusing boys.
Outwardly respectable, Daniel Bryant served as a constable over three decades and was honoured for his youth work – but led a secret double life as a predatory pervert.
The married dad-of-two now faces jail after admitting abusing a string of boys in the 1960s, 70s and 80s.
But one of his victims, who reported the abuse to police 25 years ago, is calling for an independent inquiry over why it took so long for Bryant to be brought to book.
Russel Dawson was preyed on by the corrupt cop when he was just 13 and fears more lads may have been abused as trusted Bryant was left free to work with youngsters until last year.
Bravely waiving his right to anonymity, Russel, now 45, told the Sunday People of the first time Bryant, 65, assaulted him.
He said: “I woke up and he was sexually abusing me. I pretended to be asleep, too frightened to move. The following morning, Danny said nothing.
“He abused me many other times. No one talked about things like that back then and I didn’t dare tell anyone.
“Everyone looked up to him, children and adults, so no one would believe me.”
Courageous Russel first reported Bryant in 1987 but was told the allegations were uncorroborated, even though a ­second lad had also alleged abuse.
Bryant continued as a PC in Devon and Cornwall Police’s juvenile bureau for another five years until he was suspended when a third victim came forward in 1993.
Just a year later, aged 44, he ­retired on a medical pension on the grounds of ill health. He avoided prosecution until this year when he was finally charged.
On leaving the force Bryant ­became a leading figure in a club for the ­competitive sport of surf ­lifesaving, where he worked with many more children.

7 Responses to “If you want promotion in the Police, become a pedophile”

This case is similar to the Sgt David Thompson case in Kings Lynn Norfok, he had the local youth centre on his round and used to harass and get girls sone still at school into his car and threaten to
    plant drugs on them.
    when he was caught, he got demoted from sergeant to PC and moved to another local area.
    His brother Micheal who was manager of the sorting office got away scot free
    Paul Leake

If you want promotion in the Police, become a Mason

If you want promotion in the police or the BBC tell them you are queer

YOU ALL JEST Ha

all too easy they can turn the tables on YOU.

When you have these deviants in positions of power we are all DOOMED.

I know of folk who have disbelievingly fallen fowl of these elites.

“Normal” people labeled as peadophiles – FIGHTING FOR KIDS & imprisoned due to their wrongly place faith & trust in justice.

one guy was surrounded buy HELL BENT Gays & lesbians whom he accepted in innocence.

Due to the travesty in the system he lost his freedom, home (burnt down)

you won’t believe it could happen to you until its too late.

He had a degree with honor’s in psychology reflecting his desire to help others. if you know the teachings this backfires big time.

WakoJacko

5. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this blog reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list which is http://danieluyi.com Personal Improvement Blog .
    keep up the good work meh and also, please visit my blog and drop a comment even if it’s a simple “nice post” reply.

Regards

My local police force has 24 senior officers with criminal convictions, it was involved in the massive masonic cover up at Bryn Estyn, and as as such they are known by local people as “The Speedophiles” as their only other interest is chasing motorists for speeding.

Its said that potential recruits with a clean record dont stand a chance of getting a job!

Manic Street Preachers – If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next

The future teaches you to be alone
    The present to be afraid and cold
    ‘So if I can shoot rabbits
    Then I can shoot fascists’

Bullets for your brain today
    But we’ll forget it all again
    Monuments put from pen to paper
    Turns me into a gutless wonder

And if you tolerate this
    Then your children will be next
    And if you tolerate this
    Then your children will be next
    Will be next, will be next, will be next

Gravity keeps my head down
    Or is it maybe shame
    At being so young and being so vain

Holes in your head today
    But I’m a pacifist
    I’ve walked La Ramblas
    But not with real intent

And if you tolerate this
    Then your children will be next
    And if you tolerate this
    Then your children will be next
    Will be next, will be next, will be next

‘And on the street tonight an old man plays
    With newspaper cuttings of his glory days’

And if you tolerate this