Venezuela just inaugurated its very first vice-minister for happiness
- attending to “the old men, old women, young boys and young girls, in order to watch over Venezuela’s most sublime and loved people”
- attending to the disabled
- attending to the homeless
- fielding “claims and needs of Venezuela’s most vulnerable”
- supervising collaborative social programs with Havana, Cuba, a key Venezuelan ally.
- coordinating the more than 30 social programs called “Missions” recently launched by the Venezuelan government