Brand and Perry are both MK’ed

Part i)

Hi Tap, I haven’t changed my opinion Regarding The Jesuits one iota, regarding the fact that the Jews, regardless of who they are, are mere “PUPPETS IN THE GAME”.

Those who don’t think so I will Prove Wrong, in every respect. I have always looked at things, from 1’st Principals, Simplistically, & always try to avoid complicating issues. I find this to be the best Policy, because as Feynman Stated on Many Occasions, “Those Who Complicate Anything Don’t Really Understand What They Are Taking About”.

I don’t need anyone to interpret what I state, What I Say – I – Say. For the purposes of The Blog Crypto-Jews do Exist, Wikipedia say they do, which is good enough for me, in the context in which I used the Term. The subdivision of Jews into Separate Distinct Groupings has no bearing on the fact, they are still Jews, or Pseudo Jews, so are Subservient Puppets, to a much Higher Controlling Authority.

I would inform you that Brand who is a Total Waste of Space, is a Jesuit Coadjutor, & M-K Controller, who has been “let off the hook”, on many occasions, one notable event was when He, & another Ace Tool, Ross, viz. (The Russell Brand Show prank telephone calls row) who we don’t hear much of now these days, Maligned Andrew Sachs, he then I believe went onto another Claim to Fame , The Purpose Built for The “BRAIN DEAD”, Big Brother, doing what he does best. Exercising his Mouth. he states that he was influenced greatly by Tony Hancock, I can’t see it my self.

Hancock was The Best of The Best, no one could match up to him, not even Morcombe & Wise, who were Exceedingly Good Comedians. Someone who he might be trying to copy is the late Max Miller, who was one of Britains Prime Comedians, & the Greatest Exponent of Double Entendre Comedy. but totally fails.

However to continue, having Referenced Brand in the past, it appeared that he was a Junior M-K Controller, this I discovered via Katy Perry, who is a Catholic Jewish Entertainer, & obviously M-K’ed. Brand also has a Catholic Background, & on one Occasion Confirmed He was Running for Pope, He is Definately a Right Weirdo!

WASP

Part ii)

M-K controllers get given Prime Fillies, c.f. Senior M-K Controllers Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bob Hope, etc., who were all Papal Knights. viz “Transformation of America”, the Link is in The Archive, I have given it many Times. It is suggested that Brands Mother was Jewish, this would make Brand an Ideal Coadjutor. This I think is made quite obvious, in this Controlled M-K Kitten Extract :- Russel Brand Busted as Katy Perry’s Illuminati Handler. Brand Seen Flashing an Obey Pendant To Katy Perry, At Oscars Red Carpet Event

This I think you will agree, is in fact the case. It also appears he want’s to be taken seriously, does he. well as this Article in The Spectator suggests that, if we’re going to have a revolution, we begin with
Brand’s new $2.224 million dollar mansion in the Hollywood Hills.

They are using him as a Tool, a Prerequisite to usher in, & introduce the Single Currency. It should always be Remembered that Fascism & Communism Are Different Sides of The Same Coin.
Both Will Lead You To The Same Destination.

I Don’t Suffer Fools Gladly, The Blog Now Appears To Attract Many:
With Little To Say, & Nothing To Offer, other than Uninformed Criticism.

HISTORY IS AN ACCOUNT, OF MOSTLY INSIGNIFICANT EVENTS, WHICH ARE BROUGHT ABOUT BY RULERS, KNAVES, & FOOLS, FOR OTHER FOOLS TO BELIEVE. THOSE CAPABLE OF CRITICAL ANALYTICAL THOUGHT PROCESSES, DON’T, & ARE NOT TAKEN IN BY THESE DECEPTIONS, THOSE WHO ARE, WILL CONTINUE TO BE FOOLS, BUT WILL NEVER REALISE IT!

12 Responses to “Brand and Perry are both MK’ed”

Hi Tap, That video was well worth watching, the transformation was instant.
    Thought there was something strange strange about Brand, he is a MK handler, he is false to the core.
    Thank you WASP for bringing the loose ends together.

Russel brand was sexually abused by 2 older homosexuals as a small boy, he grew up very disturbed, but we need much more info before writing him off as a disinfo agent or 5th columnist
    and god knows we have enough of them just now attacking the genuine by the day.

Leopards do not change their spots.
    Just look at his past employment record. Sacked from them all.
    Yet he easily walks into any high paid job, WHY???

4. charles foster drake says:

bbc
    c4
    mtv
    and hollywoodland
    nice connections.
    look at the switch
    2 ike shite
    then back to bbc newsnight
    then ikeshite
    then fox
    wow
    mi5 london and cia hollywood give him a mk kitten.
    give him many shows.
    for a threat for a danger 2 the status quo
    nahh.

he is a funny version of unkle jimmy swims in the same swamp.
    a satanist who loves his day job.
    a wannabe rasputin using cheap and expensive tricks.
    cor blimey oliver twist with the keys to the candy store.
    anuver
    jimmy savile nose what i means

Now then now then now then!!!???!!!

Uggggeeeeyaaaaaa!

Uggggeeeeeyaaaaaaa!

Wots been appenin’ now then now then now then, come sit on me lap that one, the 13 year old!!!

Now then now them now then, as it appen’s, boyz “n” girlz?!!!???

Now then now then now then!!!???!!!

Uggggeeeeyaaaaaa!

Uggggeeeeeyaaaaaaa!

I’m fooked, me!!!???!!

I thinki would rat on my mates for a sexy MK ultra kitten of my own…who wouldnt ?
    No wonder there are so many shits at it right now…

6. charles foster drake says:

rat on yer mates
    do you think that is how you join the club.
    analism
    satanism
    murder
    death
    video
    audio
    foto
    keep yer eyes wide shut if you think this is about rat on words.
    it is all in the demonic blood soaked deeds.

Illuminati’s REAL “Religion” Revealed (Scary) 2013
    ScariestMovieEver111

HETT

THIRD TEMPLE HAS BEGUN.. NOW BEING BUILT !
    David Vose

HETT

Could you explain what Uggggeeeeyaaaaa means CFD, you seem to have lost me on that.
    Could you beef up your article it is a bit abstract.

10. charles foster drake says:

Could you explain what Uggggeeeeyaaaaa means

a guy called anders who got snuffed out.
    edited and deleted on ike then deleted and burned.
    day said cancer rather than cancer dosed.
    the noisy fucker had to go.
    ike has a tv show and zero cancer dose funny that.
    funny old tavistock world.

Thank you for clearing that up CFD.
    It’s clear as a bell now.

CFD are you a relation to Tony Opmoc, you have the same abstract way of describing your vision.