Tap Blog gets bigger audience Stateside than UK

3285
Netherlands
2213
Romania
1761

Grand total – 310,000

Tap Blog readership has seen a big change this month.  Tracking and being part of the alternative media reporting on events unfolding in Syria and elsewhere has drawn in many US readers curious as to what was going on.  US media was very slow to tell Americans what was really happening, as Obama lost control, and they turned to British media and British alternative media in an attempt to find out.  The vote in Parliament which rejected war in Syria was a world-changing moment, and British media and alternative media were inevitably a part of that.

So far this new readership has stayed with us.  These are Google page download stats for the last month.  I don’t pay for Sitemeter any more, so this is the best I’ve got.  US about 30%.  UK about 30%.  ROW 40%.

As usual I thank the contributors for their superb submissions this month.  You know who you are.

8 Responses to “Tap Blog gets bigger audience Stateside than UK”

well done tap,
    excellant that you are reaching a wider audience.
    The americans must realise that the world is now a very s,all place, and getting smaller by the wekk, you cant go bomb people and expect no repercussions
    Christ asked “are we our brothers keeper “? well yes we are and the US must cut off israel and learn to live with the rest of the world

Congratulations Sir! I find your blog to be of utmost importance in keeping up with ACTUAL news and events as they happen. I log on several times daily & I think The Tap along with other blog sites has replaced the MSM who obviously have a pre-planned, government prepared agenda and who display the same contempt for “We the People” as the muppets in the establishment on both sides of the pond. The ratings speak for themselves and there’s no greater endorsement of the veracity of your blog demonstrated by the honest man’s pursuit of the truth.! reiverdave

Hi Tap, Nice to know the Americans take this blog seriously.
    However, what do they have to say about Wellaware1 being taken down.
    Most of the actors are American operating on dual standards.
    Seems Godlike Productions has stuck with Ed Chiarini and is supporting him.
    It’s a site that needs our help what can we do to help ?

Don’t bother with sites you don’t trust.

TRUTH:

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
    ― Mark Twain

“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
    ― Gloria Steinem

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it–always.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
    ― Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2, 1926-29

“I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?”
    ― John Lennon

“A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
    ― George Orwell

“So you’re always honest,” I said.
    “Aren’t you?”
    “No,” I told him. “I’m not.”
    “Well, that’s good to know, I guess.”
    “I’m not saying I’m a liar,” I told him. He raised his eyebrows. “That’s not how I meant it, anyways.”
    “How’d you mean it, then?”
    “I just…I don’t always say what I feel.”
    “Why not?”
    “Because the truth sometimes hurts,” I said.
    “Yeah,” he said. “So do lies, though.”
    ― Sarah Dessen, Just Listen

“I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I’m a human being, first and foremost, and as such I’m for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.”
    ― Malcolm X

“1492. As children we were taught to memorize this year with pride and joy as the year people began living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America. Actually, people had been living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America for hundreds of years before that. 1492 was simply the year sea pirates began to rob, cheat, and kill them.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut

“The truth doesn’t always set you free; people prefer to believe prettier, neatley wrapped lies”
    ― Jodi Picoult, Keeping Faith

“Love truth, but pardon error.”
    ― Voltaire

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1: 14.

“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father,” Jesus Christ.

Gordon.

6. Anon says:

Congratulations. Keep up the excellent work.

– Aangirfan

Thanks, Aangirfan. Likewise.

8. NPP says:

Congratulations Tap.
    Don’t let the mainstream sewer media to flush your brain and rights away!