The Jewish drive for war

Email received apparently in reference to this post –

Dear Sir,

I have come across this webpage during a search I was doing to find the link to one of my publications.
Someone has looked up my first name: Rola at the General Medical Council register in search for a doctor who has the same first name.
Following that many statements of hatred and defamation have been unleashed towards me, while I am not the person in question and my father has got nothing to do with Syria, and the same goes about me.
This webpage has gone viral now and people are referring to it. This may cause serious harm to my reputation while I have nothing to do with this.
Could you please remove this false information from your blog?
Many thanks,
Rola Ba Abbad
TAP – I see no reference to the name given in the email above, in the post below.
Can anyone else see such?  Please comment if you can.  I replied as follows –

I see no reference to the name you give in the post you identify.  I will be willing to adjust or delete any reference to this name if you can identify which posts or post use this name.  Also please submit exact text to be sure of identifying the right piece of the post.  I have left a copy of your email on the post you identify, informing readers that I don’t see any mention of this name.  If I can assist in any other way, please let me know.  I also see no evidence that this page has gone viral as you state.  In fact traffic to it is very moderate.

Second email identified these comments from which the name has been removed and the comments deleted.

Anonymous said…
The BMJ Blog website (British medical Journal) says **** is her first name. If you go to the General Medical Council website and search for a British registered doctor by the first name of “****” only one comes up surname ** *****, a woman who graduated from King Saud! university in Riyadh in 2002. Open democracray website writes “The crisis has had a very personal impact on ****’s family. Her father, also a doctor, helped coordinate medical logistics from inside Syria in the early days of the uprising. He is now involved politically with the Syrian National Council”. And much more. If this woman is “the Dr ****”, then her comments on Panorama and Newsnight ARE NOT IMPARTIAL.
12:14 pm

Anonymous said…

Correction, there are five female doctors in the UK with the first name ****. One is no longer registered, one first registered in 1986 (which will probably make her too old) and the other three are: **** ** *****, **** Hallam & **** Salem. Funny that, because when I looked yesterday I am 99% certain, that there was only **** ******.

BBC’s NEWSNIGHT: THE JEWISH DRIVE FOR WAR

It was grim tonight on Newsnight, the BBC’s flagship late night political magazine. There was no upside, seemingly, to Cameron’s defeat in parliament last night. Not a single sigh of relief. The entire inquest was about Britain’s potential ‘loss of international credibility’ and the like. Warmongering ex-soldier Paddy Ashdown was wheeled on to call it a “bad day for Britain”.

The ‘evidence’ against Assad was not doubted by anyone on view, excepting perhaps government critic Diane Abbott who was so on the defensive she didn’t have time to mention that the majority in the UK simply do not believe the ‘intelligence’ that is being stuck in our faces morning, noon and night.

We’ve been here before.

We understand why these scumbags lie.

The other three main interviewed guests during the programme were:

A Jewish French politician called Bernard-Henri Levy, who waxed lyrical about “the humanitarian war in Libya”, his love for Britain and how this was the first time we had “disappointed him”.

A Jewish Conservative politician called Brooks Newmark, supporting Mr Cameron’s warmongering performance.

A woman who “asked to be known as” Dr. Rosa.

Dr. Rosa had played a major part in a horrible news report showing an (apparently) very recent attack in northern Syria on a children’s playground (of all places) using another chemical weapon, something like napalm, that appeared to inflict horrible burns to its victims. This young female doctor is obviously Jewish. How unlikely is it that she would be so moved by the suffering of Syrian rebels that she put herself in harm’s way to support and treat them during their trials. Well, she supported them during the filming but she didn’t hang around very long because she was back in the London BBC TV studio like a speeding bullet. One might have given her the benefit of the doubt, that she was a very dedicated humanitarian, if she had not been so ferociously pushing the case for western intervention against the Assad government. These poor suffering people really do deserve a proper war.
Her performance made me suspicious. Was this, one wondered:

A) a good doctor who’s heart was breaking over the suffering caused to poor Syrians or
B) a Jewish psy-op carefully crafted to bring American/NATO weapons of war raining down on the heads of Israel’s enemies?

The BBC reporter who captured the ‘school playground atrocity’ was Ian Pannell, who has shown a remarkable ability to be on the spot when such horrors take place. Some have expressed suspicions about his reporting, elsewhere he is accused of being MI6.

We’ve seen 9/11. We have a very good idea how that came about.

We’ve seen 7/7 and the rest.

When these people want war anything is possible.

It would not surprise me if:

A) the event was an entirely fabricated piece of theatre (we see no missing body parts only ugly falsifiable surface effects), or….

B) Mr Pannell and the heartbroken Dr Rosa called in the strike on the playground prior to filming its consequences.

The evidence suggests that Israel and its accomplices are absolutely determined to remove Assad and bring about regime change in Iran.

They will stop at nothing.

Expect false flags.

These people will not pull back until they achieve their goal ….

…..or the whole world is in flames.

7 Responses to “The Jewish drive for war”

Yes, the Jews are keen to get rid of Assad and replace him with Al Qaeda and create an Islamofascist theocracy in Syria.
    What planet are you on Sir???

2. googleisgay says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

And there was me thinking the Jews had been kicked out of 108 Countries, by chance.
    Silly me !!

For some reason these comments haven’t appeared in the comments section for editor monitoring.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.