The EU is a programme of the Vatican, the Romanisation of Europe

Hi Tap, I have read about, & know far more regarding the relevant Posts I send, than those who would seek to keep telling me I am sending rubbish. I take great trouble acquiring the necessary information, give you Active Links, & read on line or downloadable Pdf’s. from the questions that appear, & the nebulous analysis & reasoning, that obviously prompt them, it is obvious no one bothers to read them.

In this instance I would rather believe the written words of the Author of “The Power of The Vatican” : Dr. Monsenor Rafael Rodriguez Guillen, together with his Critical Analysis of the Vatican’s Power Structure, than the uninformed views of Biased Commenters, who have fixed ideas, they hang onto like Hot Potatoes, just taken out of the oven. You would rather get burned than let go. You hold on to your fixed illogical views, never with any attempt to consider you might be wrong.

You should look back at some of the earlier Posts I have sent, which if you had taken the trouble to read them, & assimilate the information you would be far more knowledgeable than you actually are.

Many of you appear to think I am Stupid I can out match the power of your written words, without even trying, only by virtue of the fact that I am open to all Knowledge I access. That doesn’t mean I believe it all, you need to be critical, & construct your knowledge base on what you already know, so that each increment leads you to expose the bigger picture. To do this requires some work, in which many of you appear not to wish to participate. So by concerted vocalisation, Emulating the acoustics of Vessels Devoid of Contents,& thus proving the old English Saying.

I would be Proud to be called WELSH, but would better be Termed Anglo Saxon, with a non corruptible Anglo Saxon Name, not that that has any bearing on the Subject. I used to be Proud to be British, but now find that my Country has be Destroyed from within by Romanisation, in the guise of the E.U., this is so obvious I am at pains to understand why there is such ignorance on the subject.

The Power Centre for this is The Vatican, Controlled by the Jesuits using Catholic “Jews” as Front men.  If you understand how Identity Theft Works, & Apply it To a Country, you will understand how this works, who The “Jews” are, & why it is happening.

Those who think Religion has no bearing on Politics haven’t got a Snow Balls Chance In Hell of Understanding what is Going On. That should give you something to Think About –

THE “BRAIN DEAD” WILL JUST CONTINUE TO THINK I AM STUPID!

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS ……… WASP

10 Responses to “The EU is a programme of the Vatican, the Romanisation of Europe”

Regards, WASP.

But you can’t dismiss Jordan Maxwell.

Could it be that some of the people who “think you are stupid” follow these religions in question and can’t bear to think that they have wasted their lives being devoted to is actually evil?

Not everyone thinks you are stupid Wasp, I find your posts interesting and thought provoking.

Regards,
    Kyd

Dear WASP please dont loose faith in all your endeavours as it is all appreciated.

Many are new here & it takes time for them to come up to speed by reading a minimum of three supporting articals, some will take weeks, months even years. life has many distractions.

Most of us are brain washed from childhood it can take nearly a miracle to turn the tide.

The wise must not give up & TAP here has created a stable solid platform for those to view & wake up over time, in the readers own time is best.

As TAP has listed your output means it has relevence & should be considered by all.

I am sure hundreds read your highly valued articals a handfull will comment but their is allways a one or two who will blow off but usually have a poor vocabulary, retards & not open minded to be educated, just want to blow off drivel to expose them for the simpletons they really are. their loss.

so as they say please keep on going on with your interesting & maybe challenging output.

HETT

PS All TAP’s & partners in this blog presented output is AWESOME, what a great onestop shop to blow all those cobwebs away. THANKS

Sorry, but I think your wrong Wasp. My understanding of the EU base plan was laid out by Hitler in the early 1930’s.
    I read a document 2 or 3 years ago with all his ideas on the subject.
    However, he was a Catholic and possibly got his doctoring from there.
    I keep recalling one issue and that was Hitler made the jew’s wear have a yellow star. This was a practice ordered by the Vatican for more than a thousand years before Hitler for Jews traveling around Europe. And of course they had more killed than Hitler ever did.
    John

Why does WASP never reference any sources – books, etc? Where he gets this information from? How does he know this, where did he learn it?

How are readers supposed to know that he’s not just making it up as he goes long?

Readers may want to read his source material themselves, or check what he’s saying is correct.
    Otherwise, it could be called plagiarism…

References & sources please!!!
    And, this business about Rome / Vatican ruling the world, the power of the papal Caesar’s and their military order the Jesuits…when was & where is the first reference to this power?
    It was written in the 1st century AD – try the Bible.

Here’s something interesting. The papal Caesar’s call themselves Vicarius Christi (Latin language), supposedly meaning ‘Vicar of Christ’.

What does ‘vicarious’ mean in Greek? It translates as ‘anti’, and both words mean ‘in the place of’ – an ‘imposter’.

This is true in English as well, to act vicariously means to act ‘in the place of another’.

So, the papal Caesar’s have chosen to give themselves the name Vicarius Christi, in Greek translating to anti Christos, an impostor – exactly what was written in the Bible 500 years before the earthly throne of the papal Caesar’s even existed!

A very good resource is Dr Ian Paisley’s EIPS website:

Readers are being led away from the truth that at the root of all the troubles detailed on this website, and others, is religion.

The truth of Lord Jesus Christ is the only truth in this world.

6. wasp says:

Hi Tap,how is it conceivable that anyone could possibly be unable to find the references & active Links I give, both in e-Mail Posts & Comments, & then submit Comments with only a minimal understanding of all the Information I have related to you. The information I send is extracted from books & Pdf’s & Articles & I always back track to the original Source, having very often found the information, from someone claiming it was theirs. Anyone capable of using a Computer, who knows how to resource anything would have no difficulty finding what they are looking for. With regard to those who can’t, & constantly make “BRAIN DEAD” statements I suggest you learn how to use a Computer.

Anon 7.26 am

So who do you think financed The Puppet Hitler, & Operated The Master Plan – The Continuation Of The Anti- Reformation better known as the INQUISITION, you haven’t read any of the previous stuff I have sent – GO BACK & DO SOME READING. STALIN a Jesuit Father was The Greatest MASS MURDERER of all time.

Anon 9.51 am
    Religion is a MASS CONTROL SYSTEM. The purpose of the Inquisition was to make certain it remained so with the Pope in Control, The Reformation meant that people would seek knowledge other than that information they were told by The Church, this broke the Vatican’s hold on Power, which they have been trying to Restore by constantly Fomenting Wars & Political Conflict. Look at Tap’s Archives why don’t you, then you might understand a bit more about it!

THE ONLY THING THAT CAN EXIST, & NEVER BE DESTROYED IS “ENERGY” THIS TO ME IS GOD – WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EATHLY BOUND RELIGIONS.
    EVERYTHING ELSE IS A TRANSMUTATION OF ENERGY, WE EXIST IN MULTI PARALLEL UNIVERSES.

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS …… WASP

WASP writes:
    “The Reformation meant that people would seek knowledge other than that information they were told by The Church, this broke the Vatican’s hold on Power, which they have been trying to Restore by constantly Fomenting Wars & Political Conflict.”

What you say is partly correct.

What was the Reformation really about? Have you read about it?

It was about Martin Luther discovering the truth in the Gospels, which had been kept from people for many centuries, hence the ‘Dark Ages’.

The Bible is the only book for which the possession of was punishable by death, burning alive. No other book has ever engendered a reaction like this from TPTB.
    Read Foxes Book of Martyrs, easy to get as free PDF download.

8. wasp says:

Thank you HETT & Kyd, rest assured I will continue to send in Controversial Stuff, I am glad you appreciate it. Anyone who doesn’t like it needn’t bother to read it, proving they are incapable of receiving any form of BRAIN STIMULATION, hence the Term I regularly use “BRAIN DEAD.”

REGARDS ……… WASP

if you do your research neville Chamberlian spent 4 years in a study of the haushoffer plan, hitlers version of the EU to counter soviet expansion plans.
    The jewish bankers wanted their own version, and they bought churchill to declare war on germany to bring this about, lord rothschild brought in regulation
    18B to lock up without trial anyone who disagreed with the establishment line.
    what we went to war to stop, hitlers trading group we later begged to join- but this time jewish run. rothschild has admitted they eventually want all trading groups run in one organisation and using one currency, run from jerusalem
    This has nothing to do with catholicism or jesuits or little green men

10. wasp says:

Hi Tap, another Anon who can’t see Beyond The Smoke & Mirrors

That’s only the tip of the ICEBERG Anon @ 5.28, go & look for the other 7/8ths. JP Morgan, Bush Harriman Thyssen, I.G Farben, the Corporation that was to Big To Dismantle, at the End Of WW 2. You haven’t Pierced the Smoke Screen

Then Explain Away The Concordats – JESUIT ARCHITECTS I THINK YOU WILL FIND, The S.S was run as a Jesuit Order, Many of the Top Nazis were Zionist Jews. TOP NAZIS WERE Papal Knights, SMOMS.

Many of The Concentration Camps were set up as SLAVE LABOUR CENTRES for I.G. Farben, which just happened to be Jesuit Controlled, & still is.

Why do you think that was then?

Bush Nazi – Link Confirmed

ALL TO DO WITH SCOTCH MIST I SUPPOSE YOU WILL SAY!
    I have given countless links to this stuff. Here is another one How the Bush family made its fortune from the Nazis .

The Summer of ’42

The unraveling of the web of Bush-Harriman-Thyssen U.S. enterprises, all of which operated out of the same suite of offices at 39 Broadway under the supervision of Prescott Bush, began with a story that ran in the New York Herald-Tribune on July 30, 1942. By then, the U.S. had been at war with Germany for nearly eight months.

“Hitler’s Angel Has $3 Million in U.S. Bank,” declared the headline. The lead paragraph characterized Fritz Thyssen as “Adolf Hitler’s original patron a decade ago.” In fact, the steel and coal magnate had aggressively supported and funded Hitler since October 1923, according to Thyssen’s autobiography, I Paid Hitler. In that book, Thyssen also acknowledges his direct personal relationships with Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Rudolf Hess.

The Herald-Tribune also cited unnamed sources who suggested Thyssen’s U.S. “nest egg” in fact belonged to “Nazi bigwigs” including Goebbels, Hermann Goering, Heinrich Himmler, or even Hitler himself.

Any Jews you find here will be First & Foremost Jesuits & Probably SMOMS.
    Intelligent Design will only prove what you want it to – just like Global Warming Now Morphed Climate Change blaming a Refrigerant Gas CO2, viz Antrotropic Globabal Warming, & Dismissing Solar Flare Activity, which we have recently experienced, which almost lead to G _ L’s Carrington Event. So what Appears to be to Some Isn’t The Real Cause, Yet Another Hot Potato, Worth Too Much For Some To Drop!

You need to learn to use a Computerto find all the information, not just The Peripheral Stuff. Unless you start with a Clean Slate & No Preconceived Ideas You Will Never See The Full Picture, Only Part Of The Negative.

REGARDS ………. WASP