The Power of The Vatican – not all Catholics are Christians

wasp has left a new comment on your post “Chemtrails are soft kill“:

Hi Tap, just a quick Comment, I have just noticed:-

BIG ARCHIE: Annon @ 3.33, you’r the third one down 3 x 333 = 999 invert = 666

Thats not a good Number To Be “Throwing Around Tap’s Blog, Is It?

I Would Say You Are A Disinformation Merchant!

I’m Not Cheesy, Not Jewish, Just A WASP who Uses His BRAIN

For The Less ADEPT, At Deductive Reasoning.

Not All Jews are Jesuits, Not All Jesuits Are Jews.

Not All JESUITS Are SMOMS, Not All Jews Are SMOMS.

Not All Catholics Are Christians, Not all Jesuits Are Christians.

All Catholics, & Jesuits Are Under Papal Control.

The White Pope, Is Subservient To The Black Pope.

ROTHSCHILD IS A SMOM

SMOM’s Are, PAPAL KNIGHTS.

ONLY CATHOLICS, CAN BE PAPAL KNIGHTS.

ALL SMOMS ARE CATHOLICS, Many Of Whom, Are Jesuits

TOP PAPAL KNIGHTS ARE ORDAINED JESUITS , OR COADJUTORS (Short Robe Jesuits)

ALL SMOMS, ARE SUBSERVIENT TO THE POPE.

THERE ARE NOW, TWO PAPAL JESUITS.

ALL SMOMS ARE SUBSERVIENT TO THE BLACK POPE

The Catholic Church, Is The Largest Corporation The World Has Ever Known.

Rothchild a SMOM, & a JESUIT is Custodian of The Vatican Treasury. ……… Q.E.D.

If I have time I will send an update on Chem-Trails, before the Protest Marches, with information you might not be aware of.

REGARDS ……… WASP

11 Responses to “The Power of The Vatican – not all Catholics are Christians”

NASA WHISTLEBLOWER SAYS “THE U.S. EMBASSIES CLOSED BECAUSE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE about TO DIE”
    CourageousNerd z

HETT

2. estetik drew says:

I m always Looking for these kind of stuff, Sharing these kind of information is really helpful to all.Your blog is really nice simple and always provide valuable information to all users.Thanks a lot !
    Estetik

Wow !! Wasp, is there anything you don’t know.

We are all very suportive of any alternative views even extreme ones but wasp please keep it sensible
    thanks tony

5. wasp says:

Hi Tap, Tony hasn’t been paying attention. This is not an Alternative View, it is The Correct View.

All of tat stated can be confirmed, from the previous posts I have sent, & Pdf. Links. start with The Power of The Vatican .I sent this link in a Comment several weeks ago. If you don’t read about it you won’t learn anything new!

REGARDS ….. WASP

people who do family research
    are called geneologists, geneologists have said tony blair in fact almost all our politicians are jews, so how can they be jesuits, a quick hone call to the royal geneological society showed that only one government member hada close relative who wasa jesuit
    i mention wasps theories and they said he was just a wanker

Can WASP tell us why virtually all those involved in the upper echelons of control (and not so upper) are of Khazar extraction in someway or another?

Excluding those that have changed their names, a very common practice throughout history, or abbreviating them to sound more like their host populations, the sheer weight of evidence is unrefutable.

As recently as Mrs T’s rabble “government” it was rumoured in the halls of power about there being no indigenous cabinet members, and what about Bliars lot? Strauss, Mandlebum, Oppenheimer, Harperson etc etc. And yes ok they are just the figureheads of the control matrix, the same as in every other country, (Rudd and his gangster wife in Oz for example), but then are you telling us that Redshield and Rockerfeller are Catholics?

Welshmen along with all the others Mr Harris, thats a bit inflamatory is it not? ..Harris, a very good Khazar name no?. Harris is one of them easy to hide behind names that sound so authenticaly British, a bit like Jenkins which was once a very popular Welsh based Yiddish name.

Mind you as the Khazars hate the Celtic peoples as they are the true children of Israel then I suppose your attack is understandable 😉

Oh and by the way I am not anti semitic, I actually have nothing against Arabs in general. Turkic/Mongolian Khazars on the other hand are mankinds oldest enemy.

9. wasp says:

Hi Tap, I have read about, & know far more regarding the relevant Posts I send, than those who would seek to keep telling me I am sending rubbish. I take great trouble acquiring the necessary information, give you Active Links, & read on line or downloadable Pdf’s. from the questions that appear, & the nebulous analysis & reasoning, that obviously prompt them, it is obvious no one bothers to read them.

In this instance I would rather believe the written words of the Author of “The Power of The Vatican” : Dr. Monsenor Rafael Rodriguez Guillen, together with his Critical Analysis of the Vatican’s Power Structure, than the uninformed views of Biased Commenters, who have fixed ideas, they hang onto like Hot Potatoes, just taken out of the oven. You would rather get burned than let go. You hold on to your fixed illogical views, never with any attempt to consider you might be wrong.

You should look back at some of the earlier Posts I have sent, which if you had taken the trouble to read them, & assimilate the information you would be far more knowledgeable than you actually are.

Many of you appear to think I am Stupid I can out match the power of your written words, without even trying, only by virtue of the fact that I am open to all Knowledge I access. That doesn’t mean I believe it all, you need to be critical, & construct your knowledge base on what you already know, so that each increment leads you to expose the bigger picture. To do this requires some work, in which many of you appear not to wish to participate. So by concerted vocalisation, Emulating the acoustics of Vessels Devoid of Contents,& thus proving the old English Saying.

I would be Proud to be called WELSH, but would better be Termed Anglo Saxon, with a non corruptible Anglo Saxon Name, not that that has any bearing on the Subject. I used to be Proud to be British, but now find that my Country has be Destroyed from within by Romanisation, in the guise of the E.U., this is so obvious I am at pains to understand why there is such ignorance on the subject. The Power Centre for this is The Vatican, Controlled by the Jesuits using Catholic “Jews” as Front men If you understand how Identity Theft Works, & Apply it To a Country, you will understand how this works, who The “Jews” are, & why it is happening.

Those who think Religion has no bearing on Politics haven’t got a Snow Balls Chance In Hell of Understanding what is Going On. That should give you something to Think About –

THE “BRAIN DEAD” WILL JUST CONTINUE TO THINK I AM STUPID!

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS ……… WASP

Congratulations WASP, MY HERO! Well said.

It was when I read the third comment from Big Archie that I thought this guy’s sniding WASP and had thought that I would comment “In Defence Of WASP” but declined in the knowledge that if WASP picked this up he would sting Big Archie. Sure enough time proved me right and the Wasp stung.
    Further comments from buffoons soon appeared clearly proving their lack of knowledge and ineptitude in subject matters which WASP has obviously spent a great deal of time researching and I for one gratefully appreciate.
    Again after reading these comments I was getting itchy feet and had thought to comment “In defence Of WASP” but thought WASP is more eloquent and articulate than I and will scathe this lot which I’m glad to see he has.
    Now that WASP has spoken his piece I will “Comment In Defence Of WASP” in so much as tell you in truth that you can’t even make an educated comment because what you have regurgitated is someone else’s opinion. The saying goes that there is no fool like an old fool, I say, there’s no fool like a stupid fool, so keep your uneducated comments to yourself and try to be a bit more constructive.
    Gordon.

11. wasp says:

I have just scanned back & spotted your reply Gordon, & wish to thank you for your Comment, as you say a WASP does have a Nasty Selective Sting, but unlike a Bee it is Recursive.

HETT, has said on many previous occasions, “How do these RETARDS, get past the CAPTCHA CODES, to prove they’re not Robots.”

I can’t give you an answer to that one as yet!

REGARDS ……. WASP