Medvedev talks of aliens living among humans. Alien exposure continues apace.

Picked up from Veterans Today:

Secret Space War VII: Joint USG/Alien Hybrid Program
by Preston James

Long artcle… includes short video:
Medvedev talks about aliens on Earth! (English Subs)

Reporter: Mr. Prime Minister. You know everything. Aliens visited earth?

Medvedev with his protege Putin.  Why are these two revealing information about alien presence on earth?
PM Medvedev: I’ll tell you the first and last time. Together with nuclear suitcase president bring folder – Top Secret. And it is entirely devoted to the strangers that visited our planet. The report is provided by the special service which handles the control of aliens in our country… After management team – two folders and a nuclear small suitcase are transferred to the new President. You can receive more detailed information, having watched the chronicle documentary film of the same name: Men In Black

Reporter: Oh you.. how many?

PM Medvedev: How may them among us I can’t tell because the panic will begin.

Wouldn’t you love for the BBC to call up the Russian Embassy iand ask… Yeah, I know! Now how did Arsenal do today?

NPP

13 Responses to “Medvedev talks of aliens living among humans. Alien exposure continues apace.”

the RAF have continually lied to the people who pay their wages on this and other issues.
    Sir anthony blunt during W W II had no time for the RAF as he said they were just cowards, they would turn round drop their bombs in the sea and come home, so churchill decided they could bomb undefended dormitory towns instead where wived and children of soldiers lived. recently the RAF have been chemtrailing killer dust on their own people, they fill me with disgust

So this will be the new Inquisition.

“Transhumans”

You are NOT safe

May 1 2013 Breaking News What do U know about Transhumans – end times news update 4-12-13
    u2bheavenbound

HETT

Who has the biggest following, that’s the gang to be in.

We have more to fear from Uranians, amongst us.

This video was interesting on ‘Platinum babies’ which is basically trans-humanism:

1 John 4:1-4
    “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” (NKJV)

Notice shape shifting.
    2 Corinthians 11:14-15
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Hebrews 13:2 “Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.” (NIV)

Gordon.

oh just fuck off with your biblical bullshittery

10. NPP says:

Lovely sentence… and my angels are loverly ones, before anyone suggests dark or bad vibe angels…

Howard Hughes interviews…
    UK’s UFO/alien abduction Hotline – founder Joanne Summercales and lovely witness story from ex-military man Dave Munro. Joanne Summercales aka AMMACH. I occasionally check the TV and a couple of weeks ago by chance saw a mainstream TV doc., which I thought attempted to belittle her efforts…. hang on, here we go:

I think she’s worth a listen, very pleasant woman. One of her ‘clients’ joins them, an authentic sounding chap telling of his encounter experiences; he says, to the ball of plasma 20 ft away on a Scottish beach, “Please don’t harm us and I love you!”

Perhaps Tap visitors are familiar with Howard Hughes… if not, a ‘mainstream’ news reporter e.g London Capitol Radio, following his passion and doing an alternative website best he can; an example of how individuals are shifting, to ask the questions they did not ask before in public. He says he’s just covered the Royal birth for Australian and somewhere else radio. I wonder what he would make of ‘Rachael’ who had a boy sliced open above her during a sacrificial ceremony by a reptilian Queen? Hmm… The linking thread and message is ‘love’ protects. He’s interviewed Icke, Dolan, many of the usual suspects, but this one touched me.

Wogan belittling Icke those years ago; Andrew Neil and Aaronovich mocking Alex Jones etc…. sure, various folk are deemed disinfo merchants, but if you listen to what Jones and Neil said, Jones, in his brash loud way, spoke factual sense and Neil delivered the same old same old boring fart party line stuff; as Gerald Celente might say perfectly, Neil’s a presstitute encumbered by conventional wisdom. The same with Joanne Summercales and Channel 4 documentary Alien Abductee. Her subject matter and work were mocked rather. I suspect in years (months? Let’s be optimistic!) to come the likes of Joanne Summercales will be viewed differently. She listens to people where otherwise they might have no one to share their experiences with.

As I type, it might be worth an e-mail to Howard and propose he interview ‘Rachael’; which may have been an AMMACH gig anyway, the girl talking about our green heart chakra love thang.
    Anyway, I’ve gone as per usual. The interview entertained me. I want to to visit Dave in Scotland and see plasma balls floating along the beach! Sounds the business… and the kid laying in a field, a crop circle manifests around him and a family of 4 Nordics pop out of what he thinks looks like the late 1950’s Bluebird speed car and take him on a space trip where he plays float the ball in mid air no-hands psychic style with the 2 Nordic children. Who needs the movies when you have this stuff and it just might be real! Oh yes please, I’ll have some of that.

Mmmmm, I wonder if that would be Dave D on the Borders east coast. I have some interesting photos of the the plasma balls and other ufo’s given to me by Dave. If it is the same Dave I have questioned him over the years and concluded that he is telling the truth by reason of the stories are always the same in every detail.
    As for myself I have personally witnessed some mighty unexplainable events over the years from ufo’s to personal encounters and always left wondering – was that an alien or was that an angel. Strange but true.

Gordon.

Gordon.

12. NPP says:

Dave D? Dave Munro? I don’t know, but I did send that e-mail and still await any reply. One tries.
    Aliens or angels? So long as they come in peace I’m up for a trip round the globe. Must be a step up from conventional primitive aeroplane technology.