Making crop circles is easier than you might think

JULIA comments –

I have studied crop circles in the field, and if they are all man made, they are being done from the air using equipment that we the public are unfamiliar with. There is no way that they are all made with a rope and board, though some of the simpler designs maybe. Many of them have complex geometry which would be hard enough to draw accurately on paper.
It is not that easy to walk between the crops without leaving a trace, not even footprints, I would say impossible. The crops are too high to step over. If you visit a crop circle, you get a feel for it.

Most, if not all, appear on earth energy lines or nodes.
Indepnedent scientists have tested electromagnetics and water samples within the circles,and found significant effects, though this maybe due to the earth energy where they are sited.

POST

Dear Tap,

I just accessed: Where To Go And Crop Circles – Morris Also Alexander
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vanrPgZUY by 108morris108.

He says, “I’ve studied it enough to say humans cannot make them…”
You’re wrong Morris. I was working at The Royal Free Hospital radio, Hampstead London c.1994. I interviewed all sorts from film maker Mike Figis to Richard ‘One Foot In The Grave’ Wilson to Glenda Jackson MP. I also interviewed John Lundberg. He invited me to join himself, Rod Dickinson and Gavin Turk to sound record the making of a crop circle. He thought I was nuts offering to sound record a predominantly visual experience, but it worked out surprisingly well. They put the recording on their website:

Here’s my YouTube posting…
NPP: The Web 1994 Part 1
NPP: The Web 1994 Part 2
I saw the design on a drawing board to the finished field pattern. It is very physical work, but very possible to create complex looking designs and in the dark.

Morris: “There would be footprints…”
You walk between the plants. The plants are sown in rows. After years in London, Kuala Lumpur and Istanbul I am back in the countryside. I walked through a field last night.

“I’m not a believer in aliens, I’m not going there…”
It seems to me ET is a done deal, a subject already covered on The Tap Blog.

“People with no knowledge, no clue, say humans make them…”
Yep Morris, humans do make them because I was there and chronicled the experience. I’m not a disinfo agent or member of any covert group; honest guv! The closest I get to membership of anything is a life long supporter of Arsenal FC and even then I am not a member of the official supporters club.

“You can see when they are man made…”
Obviously, you can’t always!

I have submitted my sound recording to the likes of crop circle enthusiast Colin Andrews:

Yes, there may be a consciousness energy channelled through the likes of my colleagues on that night in 1994, but I can assure you it was physical men making the pattern with rope and boards; easier than you might have thought – like most magic tricks, easy when you know how. The physical strength and stamina required were impressive and considerable. Those guys were dripping with sweat. I just sat around holding my tape machine and microphone. I did a bit of board work for about 5 mins just to have the experience.

“It’s impossible to do some of those shapes over night…”
Codswallop.

It gives me food for thought when I see 108morris108 analyse e.g. the Woolwich ‘beheading’ or Boston bombing or some other alleged ‘false flag’ operation, and I sympathise with his conclusions, yet then I hear his analysis on crop circles and it raises questions about how accurate his previous comments might have been… and welcome to the world of truth seekers and the internet!

2 photos of the same Web attached for inclusion. Different colouring. The Web, Avebury, Wiltshire 1994…

Inline images 1

Inline images 2

Ned Pamphilon
www.NedWorld.org

TAP – The crop circles that are partially formed cannot so easily be explained as man-made.  Or was it just growing back a few weeks later?

7 Responses to “Making crop circles is easier than you might think”

1. NPP says:

Tap, post one of The Web photos, taken by Steve Alexander from one of his plane trips… I did attach photos. Are any not photographed by Steve Alexander?!
    The tracks are of course tractor tracks, to give a sense of scale.
    A few days later, I sat watching Trogg Reg Presley on morning TV suggesting The Web couldn’t possibly be man made… lovely man, but little did he know… just to reiterate, though The Web was man made, I suspect not all are.
    I wonder if GMO crops make a difference to circle manifestation. Does the GMO crop vibrate at a different frequency? Mind you, I’ve seen rapeseed circles.

Cccrop cccircles cccoil aaand cccause, cccoilitus cccircular cccoil ccclumps, kkkeep ccclear.

3. Julia says:

Most, if not all, appear on earth energy lines or nodes.

4. NPP says:

Julia,

I’ve rarely seen a circle that could not be easily drawn on a board; my friend takes Alexander’s crop circle book annually. I ‘studied and regurgitated’ pure & stats maths and architecture BA, not that they necessarily gives me expertise over anyone who hasn’t, but it gave me a sense of compass, ruler, pencil, pen and drawing board to create extraordinary patterns. Once in the field you tie rope between a pole and your waist to maintain length and curvature; to create the human compass. Walking between the plants is pretty straight forward and you can practise that in any field night or day. Strength and practise help to maintain tensile strength between waist and pole. I was surprised how gentle the plank was at laying the crop down without breakage.

You do not need to be at distance to create such ‘art’. The Web was big. The designers and makers merely needed to know their design. We did not ‘see’ our formation until the aerial photo.

This link takes you to my painting of Ataturk’s Eyes, 1m x 3m, produced by blobs/pixels of paint (I told a newspaper I call it blobism ha ha, and they printed the term). So many times people have asked me how I paint ‘pixels’ of paint to create a picture without standing back to view the process – I explain I have designed the picture and know exactly where the colours needs to go to create the long view image. Sure, I get to stand back to the end of my studio space wall, but I never really see the painting properly until it is in a larger space in which even I can stand back to better view the image. The more I paint in this style, the more expert I became:
    It’s ‘easy when you know how’.

I suggest complexity does not equate to human made or otherwise. I suspect most are man made, NOT ALL.
    What made an impression upon me were the ‘researchers’ the next day I interviewed convinced our formation was not made by humans. I realised how easy it is to ‘trick’ people and that these people all have a democratic vote; a vote so easy to secure if you can trick the voter… it is easy when you know how! That was my lesson – democracy is so fallible, we are so easily fooled.

There is consciousness and ‘invisible’ energy force and just because a bloke and a board made a formation does not negate the possible channelling of thought and creativity from outside the physical human body. I was so surprised at the pattern we made and can only repeat, it’s easy when you know how.

Bottom line, Edgar Mitchell says ET exists so why isn’t he on the bloody tedious BBC being engaged in authentic discussion?! Why is this subject still a bloody joke while fracking is heralded as a energy saviour?! Madness.

The internet and outlets such as TAP are enabling the sharing of ideas and possibilities. It’s gonna be OK!

Cheers. X

5. NPP says:

Funny.
    Just saw this: 13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert:

Rrremember kkkeep ccclear ooof cccrop cccircles Jjjulia.