First Jesuit Pope advocates merger of all world’s religions – see comments

The first Jesuit Pope

The UN’s One World Religion symbol

This post from WASP appears on the compose page but disappears when published.  I’ve never experienced such before.  WASP is saying that the Pope’s suggestion of merging all religions into one is the precursor to One World Government.  I’ve put the text in a comment below.

vatican-elects-first-jesuit-pope-francis-I

Pope Francis I is the very first Jesuit to ever become pope. The Jesuits have a legendary tradition for…torture. Ever hear of the Spanish Inquisition?

Hi Tap, interesting, but don’t rejoice too much, Francis is a Jesuit,so is this the PREREQUISITE for the Introduction of THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. I stated in a back Post some Months ago, that Pope Francis wants a ONE WORLD RELIGION, Protestants, Muslims, & any other

Form of Religion under The Control of Rome.  Many “BRAIN DEAD” Protestants agree with him. watch out for the demise of the “$”, A. Prerequisite to ONE WORLD Bank.

The Jesuit Puppet Obama, Controlled by The Papal Knight, & “President without Portfolio”, Biden, will then Power You into A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.
Anonymous said…
HOW STRANGE ! ALL REFERENCES ABOUT PRINCE CHARLES AND COMMENT ABOUT ONE WORLD RELIGION HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM GOOGLE. BUT HE WAS CRITICIZED FOR IT IN MSM. I CAN ONLY FIND COMMENTS HE MADE ABOUT ISLAM.
PS.THERE ARE STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING WITH YOUR BLOG TAP .
Pope Francis in Brazil.  They don’t have a clue.  http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/who-will-rule-one-world-religion.html

The Jesuits and Hitler

JESUIT CONNECTION HIMMLER, BORMAN, & STALIN ALL JESUIT FATHERS.

Hitler was The Puppet

I gave you this link some days ago

Hitler himself stated, “I learned much from the Order of the Jesuits. Until now, there has never been anything more grandiose, on the earth, than the hierarchical organization of the Catholic church. I transferred much of this organization into my own party.”

Walter Schellenberg, former chief of Nazi counter-espionage made this statement: “The S.S. organization had been constituted by Himmler according to the principles of the Jesuit Order. Their regulations and the Spiritual Exercises prescribed by Ignatius of Loyola were the model Himmler tried to copy exactly. Himmler’s title as supreme chief of the S.S. was to be the equivalent of the Jesuits’ ‘General’ and the whole structure was a close imitation of the Catholic Church’s hierarchical order.”

“The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the start of the two world wars — a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.”

“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.” Revelation 13:11,12

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) – Pope Francis urged members of all religions and those belonging to no church on Wednesday to unite to defend justice, peace and the environment and not allow the value of a person to be reduced to “what he produces and what he consumes”.

ISN’T THIS WHAT THEY CALL THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
SO THE JESUITS WERE BEHIND IT ALL ALONG IT WOULD APPEAR!
WHAT A SURPRISE!
WHAT PART WILL THE NEW SPROG PLAY IN THIS LOT THEN?
WILL HE BE THE ANTICHRIST?
REGARDS  ……….  WASP

13 Responses to “First Jesuit Pope advocates merger of all world’s religions – see comments”

Form of Religion under The Control of Rome. Many “BRAIN DEAD” Protestants agree with him. watch out for the demise of the “$”, A. Prerequisite to ONE WORLD Bank.

Francis I First Jesuit Pope In Vatican History

The Jesuits and Hitler
      JESUIT CONNECTION HIMMLER, BORMAN, & STALIN ALL JESUIT FATHERS.
      Hitler was The Puppet
      I gave you this link some days ago
      Hitler himself stated, “I learned much from the Order of the Jesuits. Until now, there has never been anything more grandiose, on the earth, than the hierarchical organization of the Catholic church. I transferred much of this organization into my own party.”
      Pope Francis Now Urges All Religions To Unite

“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.” Revelation 13:11,12
      VATICAN CITY (Reuters) – Pope Francis urged members of all religions and those belonging to no church on Wednesday to unite to defend justice, peace and the environment and not allow the value of a person to be reduced to “what he produces and what he consumes”.

ISN’T THIS WHAT THEY CALL THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

SO THE JESUITS WERE BEHIND IT ALL ALONG IT WOULD APPEAR!

WHAT A SURPRISE!

WHAT PART WILL THE NEW SPROG PLAY IN THIS LOT THEN?

WILL HE BE THE ANTICHRIST?

REGARDS ………. WASP

The post has disappeared and keeps doing so. It appears on the compose page and still does, but does not appear to publish. Here it is in comments – the best I can do. I tried changing colours which sometimes works to make a post reappear, but not on this occasion.

Well bless my cotton socks, that’s the same plan as David Icke’s.

Is that true? I’m not so sure it is.

5. Nixon Scraypes says:

“NOT allow a persons value to be reduced to what he produces and consumes” Well said,exactly the opposite of the UN description of a good citizen(slave)The hierarchical system is not confined to the catholic church alone you know.It’s the world wide blueprint for control as any self respecting psychopath knows instinctively.To say that the catholic church alone is the NWO is either naive or disingenuous.

6. wasp says:

Hi Tap, try the modified Resend.

Nixon Scraypes
      NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND A COMMON DENOMINATOR ISN’T SMART!
      viz. CONCORDATS GERMANY ITALY.

MANY CATHOLICS ARE UNAWARE THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THE JESUITS, IT IS THE HIGHT OF NAIVETY NOT TO SEE THE ELEPHANT IN THE DINING ROOM!

REGARDS ……. WASP

PRINCE CHARLES SAID HE WANTS ONE WORLD RELIGION .

PS.THERE ARE STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING WITH YOUR BLOG TAP .

9. If you want to understand the appointed time of the end and when the Great Tribulation will begin and the events that will lead to Jesus Christs return its all explained on wake-up.org No Joke

10. Nixon Scraypes says:

Wasp,you have shone a bright light on the jesuit elephant and revealed much I was not aware of.It’s just that some times I can see a whole menagerie in the room.I see all hierarchies as being the problem,they being the external manifestation of the psychopathic mindset,by which I mean the slave owner mentality.

11. Thank God ! Trib , about to happen ! This year ! Which Jesus do you follow !? There are to , the Nimrod Jesus , and the one I follow ! Wow ! Ur like me ! It is the glory of God to conceal a thing , but the honor of kings to fined it ! Lazy so called Christians never read it . I have never fond one person that did or didn’t know Christmas was pagan , but none would stop ? Why ! In the last days God said I will cause you to believe in a lie ! The curse is Nimrod worship , historically true 99% of all Christians worship Nimrod , and God , fact ! 100% of all Muslims and Islam worship Nimrod or his wife and mother which are the moon God .historically true . They can’t hear now , but when satan sits on the throne , God willing next month or so . Many of these people will wake up , and worship my Jesus . They will be called the sons of light ! , and we will fight the sons of satan ! And we will win ! So make copies , translate , and by doing so you will fulfill a prophecy . 5 billion people will die , in 3 1/2 yrs , because you have this book you may have protection . thechurchtheway