Easyjet denies involvement in spraying humanity

Hi Tap,

I recently wrote to Easyjet via E-mail to ask them what they were spraying and here is their reply!

Just thought I would keep you updated.

I have also asked Graham Allen MP to write to the Transport Minister and The Ministry Of Defence ( through advice from your readers) to which he told me the wait could be up to six months for a reply!!! Public servents eh!

Anyway here is Easyjets reply;
22nd July 2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry to learn that you are not happy with the sight you seen. However, I can confirm that the contrails are water vapour. The safety of its passengers and crew is easyJet’s highest priority.

To contact our customer services you can visit this link:  etc

Regards,
James

10 Responses to “Easyjet denies involvement in spraying humanity”

Crazy chemtrails here in the south east this morning.

Well now, there’s a hoot!!
    “I can confirm that the contrails are water vapour. The safety of its passengers and crew is easyJet’s highest priority.”
    Strange how I seem to recall hearing this same bullshit time after time after time from company executives, the military and government officials. The truth is not in them for I personally track flights using Plane Finder app and can confirm when the sky is clear-ish that there are a few civil flights spraying though by and large it is the military.
    Civil flights show on the radar and military do not. Therefore, the plane that is seen by the eye but not by the app and spraying is military.

Have some fun.

Gordon.

Hi Tap, This is another smoke and mirrors job.
    I have seen Easyjet visually laying Chemtrails, they even have their name under the aircraft for easy spotting.
    Planefinder has identified them, and you can go back in time to see the crazy routes.
    Roll on the demo day.
    Keep it up James, at least you got a reply.

4. susan says:

Sorry but easy jet get loads of money for spraying us, I think these people who coverup are paid lots of money to lie and should be ashamed of themselves for even putting a comment. gets me wondering about the tap.

5. Twig says:

I just spent a fortnight in Cyprus.
    The sky was clear of chemtrails.

Twig, now that you are back, are you going to the demonstrations against Chemtrailing.

7. Chris Jones says:

Can you provide the full name of the person who supplied this information on behalf of Easyjet? Hard to conclusively link one company but he obviously hasen’t seen all the reports by government backed organisations such as The Solar Radiation Management Governance Initiative (SRMGI)actively encouraging and admitting to a programme of aerosol spraying

the thing is RAF persinell have been telling us about this for ages and easyjet always gets mentioned by them.
    its another rothschild attack on the people, time we mobilsed i think
    paul leake norfolk

9. I’ve never understood how Easyjet made any money. 200 passengers paying £40 to fly across Europe would hardly cover the fuel costs let alone maintenance, staff, landing fees. aircraft etc. If they were getting paid to spray then that would make sense.

Heavy chemtrailing evident during the Open Golf from Muirfield at the weeekend….

10. Twig says: