Dept of Transport lies about chemtrails in letter

Hi Tap & you other brave people!
I have just received my reply from the RT HON SIMON BURNS about my question to Graham Allen regarding “chemtrails”
Hope you can all have a quick look and maybe if you have the time reply with some links of proof, or research so that I can reply and not be fobbed off again!
He has also included some Q & A’s on two more pieces of A4 which I will scan and post another day as I am no master of the PC!
 Here it is in it’s full glory…….basically – it’s all just normal exhaust products from the aircraft.

James and Helen

14 Responses to “Dept of Transport lies about chemtrails in letter”

just blank?

The post appears correct this end.

attachment not showing my end, anyone else?

Can’t see it.
    Gordon.

5. Eric Swift says:

Blank post here as well

Then WHY is it Global demonstration day against Chemtrails, on August 25 2013.
    What wooden heads we have as leaders.

Global march against Chemtrails.
    Trafalgar square to Parliament.
    August 25 2013, 12pm.

8. no photo but text, this is a really important issue.
    the trails over the west country over the past weeks have been vast.
    andy

Post still appears in full on the PC where I blog. Is this a clever new google trick to make inconvenient blogposts disappear, except where they are posted?

TEXT from helen and james –

Hi Tap & you other brave people!

James and Helen

Please upload the letter to a URL and send us the link.

11. wasp says:

Hi Tap, TOTALLY BLANK. If have only just read this. If you fiddle about with it you will get a Temporary Error

We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes. You can view the Apps Status Dashboard for the current status of the service.

If the issue persists, please visit the Gmail Help Centre »

Try Again Sign Out

Show Detailed Technical Info which gives Code 7.

Noone appears to know what a Code 7 Error Relates To!

If you Sign Out & Back In Again You Get Your Account!

IT APPEARS TO BE THE RUN AROUND, c.f. MOBIUS LOOP.

sometime later it now appears you have successfully Posted It Tap.

There are Loads of Links Within Site.

Just Look Up Weather Modification, HAARP, Chemtrails etc.

I have sent in Countless Stuff on it & so have Many Others.

The first Experimentation was in 1954 Devon Sidmouth & Seaton, were flooded. look it up.

REGARDS ……. WASP

12. Chris Jones says:

RT HON SIMON BURNS is obviously talking through his arse, either deliberately or through utter naivety

13. Marshall Ramsey II says:

I’m from America and they do the same chemtrail crap over here. For over 5 years (working as a security guard) I have watched trails from airplanes and can say with a great deal of certainty that chemtrails differ from contrails a great deal in that chemtrails last a great deal longer in the air than contrails. I have personally witnessed as many as 20 chemtrails at a time at my home and other places. They all have the same characteristics.

The Right Honorable Simon Burns is lying. He knows the truth and is deliberately trying to deceive you.