Ben Fellows Missing – Updated

Yesterday evening, Louise Collins received a telephone call from Julia Fellows to say she has received an email from Ben to say he is safe and will be in direct contact soon. Ben’s whereabouts are still unknown, but this is good news.

OSIRIS

10 Responses to “Ben Fellows Missing – Updated”

1. Actress says:

He is at Bilerberg

2. Is it just me…..or do others think this “disappearance” reeks of a publicity stunt?

I also have experience of running from people following you. It is very frightening as you don’t know what they intend. Your silence obviously.

You have to disappear and quick.

The details of the threats being made to Ben are clear enough. I don’t see a publicity stunt as likely, to be honest. Putting someone in fear of their life is a good way to buy silence in most cases.

I see an attention seeker. Who runs and leaves his wife.

Hi Tap, I hope Actress is correct and Ben Fellows is at the meeting.
    That would be the icing on the cake if UK Column, popped up with Ben, and had a chat with Alex Jones.
    Thanks to all who attended to bring illumination to a shady event.

6. All Roads to Hades are Equal says:

Ben Fellows business address is public sector housing, reserved for public servants. How did he get this house, when he moved from Birmingham to London? Search 192, Ben Fellows productions, and you will see ‘Alan Marre House’. Google search crown housing association/alan marre house, and u will find that this address belongs to Crown Housing Association. Check their website (crownha dot org) and u will see this housing is reserved for civil servants and coppers. So how do Ben n wife live there?

His wife? Maybe he’ll check in and answer sometime.

8. All Roads to Hades are Equal says:

If she works for NHS, fair enough. But if she is a civil servant, or police woman…then I think I will still be a little suspicious 🙂

I watched his video at Bilderberg with alarm and with a little doubt, then I came out of it and then tried to go back into show someone and then it had been removed! To me this validates his claims! He should be scared I am!

10. angryoldgit@theenglishrag.com says:

Is it possible that the email was sent under duress, or not by Ben at all? After all, it can now be claimed that Ben Fellows was okay when he sent the email.