Weird clouds over Telford, Shropshire. Nothing to do with chemtrails of course.

Shoppers stopped and looked skywards open-mouthed, and internet chatrooms were full of debate about the strange sight.
Today weathermen say the bubbles, seen in Telford on Saturday evening, were rare mammatus clouds, lobe-like clusters packed full of ice and rain that appear when thunderstorms are in the air.
This image was taken by Shropshire Star reader Bob Owen, shortly before a sharp shower.
He said: “It was only like it for two to three minutes and I just had to get a picture.”
Another reader, Phil Spencer, said shoppers at the new Morrisons store in Lawley were stopped in their tracks
“Everyone was looking up and saying how odd it was,” he said.
TAP – I watch chemtrails being laid in the distance over Telford most days.  This time they overdid the mix.  Or is it HAARP?

Julia said…
I do a lot of sky watching, but I haven’t seen a formation quite like this one. Yet.
I have noticed more and more people getting fed up, and almost questioning the weather, as if it isn’t quite right somehow. People are more willing than they used to be, to believe there is trickery and political control going on.

8 Responses to “Weird clouds over Telford, Shropshire. Nothing to do with chemtrails of course.”

tap – did you see the hit piece by channel 4 the other night about the forest in uk all disappearing, all global warming’s fault apparently lool

2. Don’t mean to HAARP on about it but, we get the same weather all the time, something which used to be random/natural is now controlled.
    Andy

I remember this article from the UK state propaganda machine a few years ago:

The BBC would of course rather not admit to HAARP and chemtrails but nonetheless they admit the technology to control weather is possible. They don’t admit that weather modification can be used for good… and bad.

Hi Tap, Information from Doncaster, Tuesday 14 May.
    At 7.am the sky was pale blue, at 7.30, there were 15 chemtrails starting to form.
    They must have sprayed us through the night as only a few planes were spotted during the day.
    At 7.pm, we are covered with low cloud, which looks like it may last for days.
    All this on a solar maximus year, how come the ‘star children’ have not uttered a word.

5. Julia says:

I have noticed more and more people getting fed up, and almost questioning the weather, as if it isn’t quite right somehow. People are more willing than they used to be to believe there is trickery and political control going on.

An admission of geoengineering and chemtrails can be found in the song “Jetstream” by Manchester band Doves. I have only recently rediscovered them and their 2009 album “City of Rust”. On the surface this song is musically very good but I couldn’t help but notice what it was about and it shocked me. I found out from a YouTube video that it was made for the ending of the film “Blade Runner”

Here are the lyrics :

Tall machines wait in line
    So still lost in time
    Jets turn and make no sound
    Returning to the solid ground
    People drift out of time
    Watching numbers turn
    Seems that I’ve been waiting here forever

Jetstream
    Stormy seas
    Cast adrift on a troubled dream
    I’ve seen the sleeping ships at night
    I will meet you there
    The roar of the engine in the air
    (Jetstream)

Leave the things you don’t need
    And the ones that you don’t love
    Faith and hope
    Keeps our minds together
    Your heart’s left the ground tonight
    Scattered lost in light
    Seems that I’ve been waiting here forever

Jetstream
    Carbon seas
    Cast adrift on a troubled dream
    I’ve seen the silent jets at night
    I will meet you there
    The roar of the engine high in the air
    (Jetstream)

Sleeping ships in the night
    Shining steel lost in time
    Jets turn, make no sound
    Returning to the safer ground
    People running outta time
    Lost in love, last in line
    Seems I’ve waited here forever

Jetstream
    Stormy seas
    Cast adrift on a troubled dream
    I see the silent jets at night
    I will take you there
    The roar of the engine pollutes the air
    Jetstream, Jetstream, jetstream

7. Hi tap. I’ve been a bit depressed of late, due largely to our dismal, manufactured weather. I mentioned this subject to my GP (mistake??!) and he seemed oblivious to it all (I must admit it took me a while to catch on). After I explained what is happening he told me I’m having delusions and asked if I’d see a psychiatrist. I had to hold back, I felt like flooring him. I then told him about the millions of other ‘delusional people’ online and suggested that the psychiatry business may get rather busy in the coming years. I really hope he gets time to see for himself. I know it’s true, yet he made me feel crazy. I probably should of kept my mouth shut. Thanks for listening to my rant anyway tap, please keep up the good work.

Medics are trained to diagnose profitable ailments. Doctors’ minds are closed by money. Why consult them. Try homeopathy or osteopathy. I am getting successes with chemtrails awareness as well as failures. The successes make you feel better. Depression in the face of daily spraying is very natural especially sunlight deprivation. Sun stimulates serotonin the happy hormone.