UK plans to move to compulsory vaccination

Louise Mclean Writer has left a new comment on your post “UK plans to move to compulsory vaccination“:

Anonymous said…
I saw the last 30 mins of question time. When I heard that so called Doctor say “measles was a killer” I couldnt beleive my ears! Then they all went on to discredit Dr. Andrew Wakefield, I was even more furious.

POST

Just as it becomes clear the measles vaccine no longer works, as it is admitted in Parliament that the MMR is no longer effective against measles, a comment comes in from Road Hog.  He watched BBC Question Time last night, and found total nonsense being given the air, as normal, this time with a supposed ‘doctor’ advocating compulsory vaccination.

Bill Gates will be pleased.  Anyone got a  youtube for this?

Road_Hog said…
Just switched on BBC Question Time for 5 minutes and a quick larf, to remind me why I don’t watch it anymore.

The measles outbreak in Swansea was mentioned and they had a young guy in the audience who claimed to be a doctor.

He said he had no problem with compulsory vaccination and they already had the right to detain people and administer vaccinations for things like TB.

Well, first off, we had eradicated TB in Britain, until the elites/globalists gave us open borders and mass unfettered immigration from places like Pakistan/India, which have re-introduced it into Britain.

This so called doctor said, that measles was a killer. I don’t know anyone that died of measles when I was a kid. We’re being prepared for compulsory vaccination.

Here’s the link Tap.

As it is the BBC and on iplayer, it is only available to UK residents, or people using a British proxy IP address.

The discussion starts at 32:20 when a woman from the audience asks about compulsory vaccination.

Griff Rhys Jones talks for a bit (apparently his father was a doctor) and then just before 35:00 a guy in the audience claims to be a doctor and says that he wouldn’t have a problem with compulsory vaccination.

I know I shouldn’t get personal, but quite worryingly, he has the look of someone that is retarded and I certainly wouldn’t want him as my doctor with his attitude.

I turned it off afterwards, as they started to slate Andrew Wakefield. I truly believe we’re being softened up for compulsory vaccination.

I’d like to remind readers, that not all vaccines are the same. During the outbreak of Swine Flu in 2009, the German government and army received a different vaccine to the general population.

The standard vaccine had mercury and squalene in it. One is a preservative and the other is an adjuvant – the latter being a component that stirs up the vaccine meaning less of it is required.

The one that the government and army ordered, had neither of these components, but the vaccine was more expensive because it was required to be more concentrated due to the lack of the afore mentioned items.

You do have to ask, if the standard vaccination was safe, why did the government feel the need to order a different vaccination.

Here is a link to a report from 2009 about it.

And an additional report from your favourite doctor.

7 Responses to “UK plans to move to compulsory vaccination”

2. Road_Hog says:

Here’s the link Tap.

Here is a link to a report from 2009 about it.

And an additional report from your favourite doctor.

3. Paul says:

They are setting up a full spectrum dominance plan. The sleeping people cannot see the ambush been moved into position, the “It could never happen here” people sit in their false security.

The sad thing is here in the UK we have been disarmed, even those of us who know how to use firearms if we have been in the Armed Forces don’t have access to them. The snatch squads and witch doctor psychiatrists have been set up quietly in the background to work in concert with secret courts to quietly disappear people if they resist. They are preparing a big kill off of the sick and disabled by using the same tactics as Hitler and Stalin, demonise them and starve them to death, hoping that they will kill themselves before anyone notices.

Vaccines are given to dumb people down, hormones to get rid of aggressive tendancies, femenism to turn men against women, education turned into indoctrination to turn kids on their parents, television to give them their lies and keep them placid with false talking points, closing down pubs and bringing in smoking laws to keep people apart talking about things, a drinking loud music culture to do the same.

The air is been poisoned, the food is been poisoned, the medicine is not designed to heal but maintain the disease in a profitable state.

Is it to late to turn this round, I hope not, but we have to hope something happens soon to do so, before people are to far gone and to far damaged to effectively do something. If the Police and Military of the UK are further privatised they will no longer have alliegance to the people of the country but their employers and owners, think Robocops OCP on steroids, they already have the model, Blackwater and Craft, the same Craft that had operatives running hte False Flag at the Boston Marathon

We are living in a time of great flux. This event could fall either way, the establishment is desperately trying to return it to their advantage, we need to keep up the war for the truth. Keep talking to others, ask them what they think about this False Flag event, point them in the right direction, ask them what they think about why the FBI are ignoring all the information the public are trying to give them that has been uncovered by these media organisations.

Help them see through this the lies of everything else. This is an opportunity to wake up more people than any time in the recent past, so get out there and do it.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem.
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

4. Road_Hog says:

@Paul

“Is it too late to turn this round,”

To be honest, sadly I think that you are right.

I suspect that most of us that post on blogs like this, are 40+ and have seen how society has changed for the worse.

The younger generation know no different and have been indoctrinated by a Marxist education and brainwashed by the BBC and other MSM.

If you try to tell people (educate them) what is going on, you generally get one of two looks from them. One is, you’re crazy and scaring me, the other is of sheer terror as they realise that you’re right, but don’t want to face the uncomfortable truth and would like to take the blue pill and go back to the Matrix.

My favourite question to them is, do you think that we own the Bank of England. To which they always say yes. Well if we (the government) on the BOE (the printing press) then why does the government have debt and have to borrow money?

The rate of growth of knowledge in many people impresses me. I find many more know about chemtrails than did a year ago. Many others realise that the economy is rigged in favour of the rich and powerful.

The wars still puzzle most, but more and more are getting it about false flag.

6. overyonder says:

Agree Tap. As the totalitarian nature of the agenda is stepped up, it will impact more and more people. Ordinary folk ( the former “nothing to do with me” brigade) will become emotionally involved and that is the opportunity we will have to reach a critical number of the populous to offer some credible opposition. The elites know this and the time for them to “grasp the nettle” is fast approaching. Your own and other “truthers” efforts can only serve to accelerate the process.

7. There is no question that for a long time Question Time has deliberately put PLANTS in the audience to further the Establishment agenda, just as they now have trolls working on forums attacking people who are anti-vaccine or anti-GM or anything they don’t want.