Beat chemtrails with a polytunnel

Growing vegetables and fruits is nigh on impossible with climate manipulation going on every day. The aerosol clouds start appearing in the early morning.  The warmth of the sun which byApril is considerable is being lost to the plants.  The ground is still too cold to grow much.  A month of the growing season has already been lost, and the delay is not over yet.

Animals are still cooped inside winter sheds and food reserves of farmers, hay and sileage are running very low.

One way to be ahead of the game is to have a polytunnel.  This protects plants from the cold wind.  The rate of growth is still respectable inside the warmer artificial climate.

When the aerosol pilots end their campaign, I don’t know.  They are doing all they can to kill off food production, and make survival hard for everyone, poisoning water and the ground as they go.   Aluminium and barium make the soil’s Ph balance too alkaline, and plants and insects are slowly being squeezed out of existence.

Presumably the spraying crews have families who need to eat as well.  When will they awaken to what they are being paid to do?  They could sabotage the equipment and walk away, as a gesture in favour of their own survival.

I wrote to Owen Paterson, the Sec of State for the Environment where we are living at the moment, the UK, and he said that he needed to have more evidence as to the existence of chemtrailing.  He’s a small farmer himself keeping a few sheep and suchlike.  Maybe even he’s noticed the lack of sunshine and the lack of food for his sheep.  Next he might notice the lack of vegetables available in local shops.

RabbiT writes –

Yep! Watched them spraying yesterday up here in the north east and woke up to a full chemical sky this morning.

Was out tidying the garden, pulling back overgrown grass to discover it was all moss – no grass left in it – no longer a lawn now mostly a giant moss toupee…

Time to plant out some potatoes yet last years were a disaster.

Advice I received was to put them in planters in the greenhouse and that is exactly what I’ll be trying this year. Sadly my poly tunnel was trashed in gales weeks after buying it. Having repaired it, at the end of the season, sudden, unexpected, heavy snowfall finished it for good.

DO NOT buy a domestic poly tunnel!

Get the real deal or make your own using MDPE pipe for the hoops using the appropriate covering – plenty of videos on You Tube on the subject.

Farmers round here are putting up more and more.

Due to the chemtrailing, I filter all water for drinking and cooking. Might be an idea to pension the home made Berkey to plant production and make a new one for my own use.

Couple of filters, two 5 gal fermentation vessels, one with spigot (tap) and for less than £100 you’re away…no more taste of chlorine too!

RabbiT

COMMENT  from Jim

Heavy chemtrailing over Tayside the other day as well. A promising day of sunshine stolen again. It looks like things will be the same as last year. Permanent gloom.

I doubt if I’ll bother gardening this year. After last years pointless waste of time.
The frogs in the garden pond have just started to spawn. A month behind time so will be like last year…many won’t make it to maturity and die in the water. No time to fatten up on land before the winter.

10 Responses to “Beat chemtrails with a polytunnel”

Time to plant out some potatoes yet last years were a disaster.

DO NOT buy a domestic poly tunnel!

Farmers round here are putting up more and more.

RabbiT

And the silence from our politicians/mainstream media is deafening on the issue of chemtrails. The usual ‘conspiracy theory’ utter nonsense.

People will do anything and stay silent provided they are in the right pay bracket.

It’s only when the relevant important info spills over into the lower pay brackets that we get to hear any of it.

Off topic, but I read on another site about UK £20 notes having RFID chips in the metal strip. £5 and £10 notes are to come next.

About 2 seconds in the microwave of a fresh new £20 note produced a small bang which I assume was the RFID strip/chip popping. Cash is practically only useful for wiping your backside with now and it’s useless in banks due to the poor interest rates. Nice to know big brother can still track us through the embedded RFID chip though.

Don’t forget we’ve had RFID chips even on our bins for a while now:

5. Jim says:

6. Jim says:

Forgot to say. I was watching Frank Gardner’s BBC report on Saudi last night and noticed heavy chemtrailing over there as well which surprised me.

As regards the Frank Gardner episode. I’ve often wondered why he didn’t consult local expats on the safety of visiting that neighbourhood / relying on local police. They would have screamed. NO NO.
    Bizarre episode.

7. Julia says:

Why doesn’t Owen Patteson go out and find some evidence then? It’s not difficult to look up at the skies. Maybe he has higher things on his list of priorities?

I was wondering if chemtrails also provide a massive Internet resource too?? The new iCloud technology maybe so named for a very good reason. The chemtrail clouds provide the transmission and data storage. Maybe our society has become so distorted that we think the Internet is more important than food.

When I am angry with something, I ask myself what I am angry about within myself. If its the case that the demand for Internet is so high, and such big money is made from it, that they have to spray the skies to keep the whole show on the road, then surely we are all part of it too? I am busy fuelling the Internet industry in a daily basis. Maybe the chemtrail pilots are merely satisfying the demand. We blame the government and the pilots, and absolve ourselves from any blame, thus justifying continuing with our own lives, whilst expecting others to change theirs.

The frightening thing is there are more mobile phones on Earth than there are people.

And when you look at most people on the bus, on the train/tram, on their dinner work break, etc…. what are they doing?

They are looking down at their emails/Facebook/Twitter. Far too preoccupied by their gadget rather than looking up and seeing what is descending upon via chemtrails.

Welcome to consumerism:

9. This comment has been removed by the author.