there are people born at home who never register as existing with government

I’ve a friend in the US who knows people who simply gave birth at home, never informed the authorities and subsequently home schooled their children, who by my understanding have no official existance. What problems this may bring in terms of benefits later in life I do not know.

I hold a policy of avoiding all third party control over any of my affairs (especially government) wherever possible for when someone gets any involvement in my life then things always seem to go wrong.

However a word of warning:

I acted as a McKenzie Friend for a young mother who had split from her declared partner. He had entered into other relationships and for periods spanning many years was not registered on any Council Tax database (which local authorities share by the way).

The DWP took the view that where she had been in receipt of benefit and the local authority had no record of her ex-partner on the council tax database, this meant they were co-habiting.

The DWP/L.A. then demanded she repay all benefit for any period they had no record of his being registered for council tax. They also found an interesting way to enforce this, they claimed she admitted such when she did no such thing.

I have seen women jailed for 3 years for such and having a child she gladly offered to pay what ever they demanded to avoid the threat of legal action so the child would not go into care should they seek to imprison her.

This smacks of enforced debt just as tuition fees go.

This is but one small case I have dealt with having had encounters with scores of corrupt judges. What is their reward? £150,000 p.a plus from the public trough.

The system in the UK has reverted to the middle ages in terms of it’s barbarity. Perhaps that is why Mandelson cruises with the Rothschilds.

RabbiT

Comment –

This women would have been asked – every time she had to submit paperwork to the local authority, if she was living alone or if someone – a partner – was residing with her.

If she failed to declare that she DID have a partner living with her, then she was receiving far more benefit money than she was actually entitled to – and I suspect that she wuld have known that, as they all do!

I worked in benefits for local authorities for 10 years. This fraud is called a ‘living together’ and is the most common type.

I would estimate that most ‘single mums’ actually have partners living with them and, probably working, which is why they do not declare the partner – or the partner’s earned income.

This means that these households have TWO incomes!

The govt. know this goes on, but no one cares – it’s all just more and more money for the corporations and for landlords.

They don’t care if there are enough jobs out there for people anyway – which there aren’t. I was at Victoria Coach Station last week – there was only ONE staff member on duty to ask assistance, other than two or three in ticket booths and long queues. There were loads of machines for tickets, though.

This is the world they want…

6 Responses to “there are people born at home who never register as existing with government”

This means that these households have TWO incomes!

This is the world they want…

seriously, what a load of crap. I’ve been a single mother for 17 years and I haven’t had a penny in maintenance in all that time.
    what a sweeping generalization…you sound like a Daily Heil reader.

The PTB want to break up families and this is behind the encouragement of homosexuality, this paying you more to live apart when every single psychologist say children need a mother and a father, is to make more break up, to isolate people and damage them, they seperate our young men from their families and then expect them to go to war for them

4. Julia says:

Interesting idea about not registering births. I wonder how you can travel across borders if you are not registered? In order for us all to be free, there should be no registration of births (handing your child over to the state), and consequently no borders, or border checks.

On the subject of this being a problem for single mothers, I don’t think it makes any difference. I have had similar treatment in Court despite all involved parties being registered at birth. They just want a gun to the heads of mothers. Threaten them with damage to their children and the mothers agree to anything. My life has been like that for 15 years, the state holding a metaphorical gun to my kids heads… and if I don’t behave properly, my kids suffer.

I

There’s a lot to be learnt from the Amish people. They are totally self-sufficient and have looked after themselves for generations upon generations. Free from criminal governments, and maintaining their own food/housing needs has become second nature.

Eventually, people are going to have to do this themselves when the global collapse kicks in.

I remember reading a few years ago in a local Yorkshire newspaper about a community that had set up there. They had basically learnt how to go off the grid. They were no trouble to anybody and were totally self-sufficient. Some busy-body complained to the government and the response was something along the lines of ”don’t tell everyone about this as other people might get ideas”. What the government spokesperson was trying to say was there was no way they could tax or control that community.

6. Shazza says:

Rabbi T, I respect the fact that you have been employed within the benefits system., and therefore have some valuable insight.

However, your comment
    ‘I would estimate most single Mums actually have partners living with them, and probably working…’

I find quite offensive, as a single Mother, who has never had a partner living with my child and I.

I respectfully suggest, that your disdain for ‘single Mothers’ is quite apparent in this remark.

Additionally, we are commonly stigmatised in society/ the media… we are not all chavs out to defraud the government financially.
    Kindly reflect on this point, or at the very least, provide us with statistics to support your claim.

I for one, am extremely grateful to HM’s Government department, who have assisted my child and I with the issue of homelessness (twice), when I was no longer able to work due to mental health issues.
    Having paid my taxes for 19 years, I do however, hold my head up high, until such time as I am able to cope with nursing, shift work and the minefield of childcare and being a single Mum.

Fraud is a massive drain on resources, I agree – however, it is across the board, in terms of who and how this occurs.