Further to reading your articles on the health benefits of raw milk I
thought I would do a search and see if could buy locally from one of
our Scottish farms here in the Borders. As it turns out, it is illegal
to sell raw milk in Scotland.
That being the case I wonder if an
English farmer is allowed to sell raw milk to someone in Scotland.
Anyway, I came across this very informative site discussing “Is The
Ban Of Raw Milk In Scotland Justified?” By The Lone Conspiracy
Theorist – Scottish Freedom Network – which I think you’ll find very
Furthermore, on clicking the “About Us” button you’ll find links to
Is The Ban Of Raw Milk In Scotland Justified?
- Raw milk contains multiple, redundant systems of bioactive components that can reduce or eliminate populations of pathogenic bacteria.
- Raw milk consists of important enzymes that aid in assimilating the nutrients present in milk.
- Raw milk serves as one of the best sources for calcium consumption.
- One of the major raw milk drinking advantages is that it contains the beneficial bacteria, which otherwise get destroyed, when the milk undergoes pasteurisation process.
- The British journal The Lancet reported that resistance to tuberculosis increased in children fed raw milk instead of pasteurised.
- Drinking raw milk could reduce children’s risk of suffering allergy-related conditions such as eczema and hay fever
- Also, being organic, raw milk has a higher level of Omega 3 in it, good for the heart, and for the brain!