Protect yourself from dark energy

Hi Henry

Just had my first contact from my “article” on The Tap – A nasty voodoo attack … gentleman been suffering for years …. all cleared for him
Thank you so much for what you are doing ……….. just cleared you too,  let me know if you feel any different …….
Love and Light to you
Dudley
TAP – feeling better this evening, Dudley!   I’ve been to my earth energy fix point today as well, and felt a good surge in the back of my head.   I was concerned to see that they’re concreting over the strongest points I use, although there are other points that are useable nearby still just grass and earth.

POST

Thank you for your patience,  I will give you some background as to how and why I am doing what I am now doing !

Up to approx five years ago, I was totally in the material world and for many years was the MD of my own photocopier company, Concorde Copiers, based in Exeter.  I was perfectly happy with this  and indeed rude and quite cynical re anything to do with spiritualism or psychic work of any kind …. when I suddenly got my “ wake up “ call to the spiritual side of who we really are.

Believe me, I was not an easy convert …. my story makes a good lecture if you ever want me as a speaker … and I did my absolute best to avoid what was coming at me and carry on selling copiers.
Then I started to have experiences which the logical brain could not explain … they had to be psychic, and this persuaded me to start investigating what was coming at me,  although I was still finding it all very hard to believe.

I began seeing a lady who I had already been “ coincidentally “ introduced to …. when you begin to see the bigger picture you quickly realise that there is actually no such thing as a coincidence.  She is a very gifted psychic and spiritual healer, and she started to explain what I was experiencing and gradually it began to make sense.

I still had “ world war three “ going on in my head for a while …. logical brain v the intuitive … but as more knowledge and experiences came my way, I accepted that what seemed ridiculous was actually correct … that we ARE spiritual beings having a human experience ( in fact many human experiences,  given that reincarnation is key to all this ) rather than human beings with a bit of vague spirit around us somewhere !!

Having accepted this … I was off !!  Experience followed experience and then I became aware of the fact that I had the power and spiritual connections to begin to tackle those who are foolish and misguided enough to work with dark energy, black magic, voodoo, etc,  which can be very damaging if not dealt with.

Approx a year ago I came away from Concorde to revitalise an ailing spiritual centre known as Evolution in Exeter … which is now really vibrant again.   Facebook EvolutionExeter .. www.evolutionexeter.com  and apart from other spiritual activities, now spend a great deal of my time clearing people / groups of people / buildings, etc of dark energy,  in many countries around the world, and where appropriate, neutralising ( using energy ) the people responsible,  so they cannot do it again.

So why have I been drawn to contact you ?

You are doing a great job attacking what I refer to as the “ World Management Team “  The Masonic / Catholic club currently running the globe for their own benefit, and a standard procedure on their part is to aim spells / curses, etc at you as you come to their notice. This can affect any aspect of what you do … health of you and / or your team or supporters / connections, phone lines, computer equipment, etc and needs to be dealt with to keep you free of these energies so you can work against them at full capacity.

So I am offering my services to you to first clear you ( there is some dark rubbish around you now ) and keep you clear in future.

It is vital that those of us who are prepared to stand … stand together … especially now, and things are changing fast as I think you know
I shall look forward to hearing your thoughts,  perhaps we could meet sometime

Love and Light to you

Dudley

Dudley – I hope the goodwill broadcast from people such as yourself is of equal power to the negative one from the dark side.  I would like to meet in a month or two – when I get back to the UK.  I haven’t had exactly similar to the experiences you describe, yet I had dinner last week with a gentleman just last week who was saying very similar things, and had his life turned upside down by a visitation.  Now we know why Julia gets so much unexplained trouble with her computer equipment.   WASP too.

Henry

From the above website –

Over the last century scientists have increasingly become excited about the theories of quantum mechanics.  The idea that everything is connected to everything else in the universe, that a change in a single atom on earth may instantaneously require a change in an atom light years away or even result in a chain of events striking throughout the universe. We increasingly accept these ideas just as we accept that if we post an entry on our computer it can be simultaneously read by someone on the other side of the world.

IN TRUTH..

we are only now learning what those who believe in the spiritual web of energy have known for thousands of years.  We are all connected, a web of energy and effect binds us and we can affect others who we have never met or who have passed on.  It is this energy field which drew Dudley into his spiritual journey and which now weaves itself throughout his life.
Call them ghosts, call them spirits, poltergeists or a host of other names.  When we pass on we can sometimes become stuck in the astral plane, unable to move into the light.  Dudley works with these energies, showing them the way to be free.
We’ve all met someone who has had such a run of bad luck that they might almost be cursed.  Well in truth they might have been.  Ill health, changed personality, bad luck, personal disasters could all be caused by a curse.  Dudley works to lift the curse and protect people in the future as well as showing people how to shield themselves from harm.  And just as we can communicate across the world on the web, so Dudley works in the web of energy shielding and helping people across the world.

For more information and to hear about some real cases which Dudley has worked on pop in to see him or chat to him via his e-mail address or Facebook.

12 Responses to “Protect yourself from dark energy”

Dudley. I see you sell crystals on your site. Assuming they are not all from the UK. Are you aware that moving crystals from there origins to different continents actually adds to the problems your trying to fix. Example negative and unbalanced energies. Love and Peace.

newage spam. Is there a moneyback guarantee?

Give him a chance all you skeptics. There is a lot we don’t understand. Remain skeptical, sure, but keep an open mind.

• OutandAbout says:

The Khazarian Interstellar Infection on Earth Analysed
      ———————————–
      Extreme high technology. The rogues are wizards with electronics, which they use to control people. One of these is the widespread use of implants, which are tiny computer chips placed inside the bodies, in the food, and on all sorts of products people use in their homes and offices.

Implants are placed in most babies soon after birth. They are beamed into the body, somewhat like the transporter system shown in the Star Trek television series. They are tiny and very hard to detect
      —-
      HOW DO THEY EXERT CONTROL?

4. Psychological warfare methods such as character assassination, divide and conquer, isolate and alienate, crowd psychology, and other techniques.

6. Nutritional depletion. They influence the government to allow harmful refining of food such as the sale of bleached white flour, white sugar and white rice. They also are behind the ‘green revolution, superphosphate fertilizers and GMO foods, which are often nutritionally inferior.

By controlling the medical boards and medical education, they make sure doctors do not know much about nutrition and thus do not warn people against eating the poor quality food. Once again, the goal is to weaken the bodies and minds of the people.

7. Damaging the natural rhythms of the planet such as its spin, wobble, and magnetic fields. This is a subtle area, but an important one that basically damages the peace and normal operation of the planet, harming all living creatures on the planet.

9. Holding back beneficial technologies. These include using water to power cars and everything else, and the so-called free energy of Tesla technologies, among many others.

They retard these by murdering, raping and torturing the inventors, or through government regulations, or other acts of violence such as destroying laboratories and companies.

8. Other. They have many other methods of weakening and sickening the people through noise pollution, rock and roll music on many radio stations and elsewhere, electromagnetic pollution from cell phones, and moreso from cell phone towers, damage to the souls, and more.
      —————————–
      IS ALL THIS REALLY POSSIBLE?
      A logical question is to ask how any group can do all of this? The answer is that they can because:

1. There are many of them.

2. They have over one million of years of experience.

3. They have extremely advanced technologies, many of which we would find amazing.

Films. Some of their methods are depicted in science fiction and horror movies such as Independence Day and “V”. Others are the Blade series, The Matrix, The Manchurian Candidate (excellent), Brain Storm, and other films.
      ——————————–
      IF THIS IS TRUE, WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT?
      1. Be aware that it is occurring all around you, in every sphere of life.

2. Don’t get caught up as a patsy in one or more of their schemes. For example, do not give up on freedom, on truth, on goodness and on love. Do not get caught up in phony movements such as socialism, climate change, or some of their other schemes designed to confuse people.

3. Exposing the truth is one of the most powerful ways to defeat them. Their entire plan on earth depends upon secrecy, lies and deception. This is the reason for this article.

4. Nutritional balancing is an antidote for many of their schemes to poison, malnourish and sicken people. You must strengthen the body and brain or you are even more prone to all their poisoning, confusions and horrors.

5. Never give up.

This rubbish connecting spirituality with quantum mechanics is just ridiculous, I can’t believe people fall for it!
    Read up on quantum – I’ve read that anyone who claims to understand it is fooling themselves, because very little in the quantum world is understandable.
    Newtonian physics breaks down. 2 + 2 can equal anything in quantum mechanics, and the answer can and does change!
    Nothing to do with occult spiritualism at all. Occultists have hijacked the terms ‘quantum world / mechanics’ etc, purely to lend weight to their seductive and dangerous occult program.
    For Spiritual Warfare see Russ Dizdar. Also, CE4 research group.

Scotty

5. OutandAbout says:

Montague Keen Urges Humanity To Focus On Ireland Ley Lines, To Release The Whole World From Slavery
    ————————————————–
    The awakened must work together on the ley lines. Put as much energy into this as possible. Use drums to create music and see the energy flow. Try to awaken as many as possible, especially those who are still reluctant to face the facts. It is all in your hands. Support those whose task it is to shed light on the real facts, for they tread a difficult and lonely path.

I ask especially the people of Ireland, to make an effort to free humanity. Again, I remind them, that IRELAND IS THE KEY THAT WILL UNLOCK EVERYTHING. By controlling the energy of the ley lines in Ireland, the Cabal was able to take control of the world. You can release it. You have the DNA to do so. Humanity needs your help. Release Ireland and you will release the whole world.
    —————————————————–

Message from Montague Keen – July 26, 2015

The solution to the world’s problems lies in your own hands. I have pleaded with you, many times, to take back the sacred energy that runs through the ley lines. It is because the Cabal usurped this energy that they were able to gain control over humanity. They wrote the books that you have lived by, thus controlling your minds. They created MONEY and so gained control over every country. Through money, they made you their SLAVES, working long hours in order to buy food and shelter. Returning home only to sit in front of your very own prison guard, their most successful MIND CONTROL operation, that keeps you asleep, ensuring that you acquire all that you are made to believe you need, thereby making them very rich. It is all a huge con, and you have been victims since birth.

But those who control you, want more. They want the Earth, all for themselves, so that they no longer have to take human shape in order to walk amongst you. Their plan to cull the human race is out there, for all to see. They do not have a need to hide anything because you chose to remain asleep. Your reluctance to face what is being done to you, shocks me. All the evidence is at your fingertips. Their plans to put troops on the streets, are out there, for all to see. This is crunch time. Come together and say, “No, I will not kill my fellow human beings, or hurt them so that you can take control.”
    ———————————————-
    THE VATICAN PRAYS TO LUCIFER, not the God of love. You have never looked seriously at what it is all about. They do not hide it. The people that you have been taught to look up to, are the very ones who are trying to destroy you. Governments are not there to serve the people, they are part of the problem. They serve the Cabal, not the people. Do I really need to repeat that they poison the air you breathe, the food you eat, and the water you drink. They force vaccinations and other dangerous medicines on you that slowly kill you. How can you trust them? They do not serve you. They plan to use those who serve in the Army and the Police, to wipe out the human race. It is a joke to them, to see how eager you are to kill each other, once you put on those occult uniforms, which clearly state that every one of you is a human sacrifice to Lucifer. The Cabal spreads its tentacles everywhere. They have left no stone unturned in their planning of the New World Order. In September, when the Pope goes to the United Nations in New York, he and Obama will sign your freedom away. Is this what you want?

The Vatican is a ZIONIST ORGANIZATION. Never forget that. Roman Catholicism was set up by PETER, who was a JEW. All twelve apostles were Jews. You all know that, but you failed to see the significance of it. You were conned. They invented the Jesus, Mary, and Joseph story, that you all bought into. Iesa did exist, hundreds of years before the Vatican claims. He spent many years in Ireland and India, and he traveled to many countries. He would not approve of all the killing and the destruction of so many lives which you see every day on your television. They hope you will accept it as normal. The Cabal has no respect for human life, so do not expect it.
    ————————————————-

Again, I ask you to come together to release the sacred energy from the ley lines for the benefit of the human race. By doing this, you will create peace and make it impossible for the New World Order to be implemented. The Cabal has been planning this throughout the ages. THE SAME FAMILIES, which are all connected, are working together to achieve their evil plan. They believe that they can activate their plans in September. Will you help to save the human race?

Face the true facts; not what the Cabal tells you through your television. Refuse to be part of their mind controlled masses. The Cabal knows that if you take control, they will have to leave the Earth. They forced their way on to the Earth and they spread their tentacles everywhere. They quickly took over. They placed themselves in positions of power, to control all the banks, religions, and the entertainment. They particularly love the idea that you look up to them, while all the time, they are destroying you, and you cannot see it.

Fear not, for assistance will be provided to help you recover from their evil rule. They are frightened that you may wake up before they set their New World Order in place. You have not got long. All arrangements for them to vacate the Earth have been in place for some time. They will not go quietly if they see that all their plans for the takeover fail; they will be angry.
    —————————————————-
    IRELAND

6. OutandAbout says:

I do not know who this person is and mostly delete the emails though they do seem to be some kind of connected financial insider. Though most makes no sense usually. However today they seem to also have shamanic abilities to travel the interdimensional Superhighway. They provide some interesting comment about tge difference between spirit and astral realms. Parasitic entity attachments, vampirism, sucking our energies gets discussed.
    I didnt realise its human emotions, whether terrible lows or the most joyous heights, is what entities love. Maybe this is a deception? I thought the more live, goid feelings, we feel for someone, or thing. Our frequency is higher and lower dimensional evil entities cant attach.
    ————————————

SO HERE WE GO. WE HAVE TWO SIDES OF THE COIN UPSTAIRS, BUT IT IS NOT REALLY A DUALITY BUT RATHER ASPECTS OF THE SAME THING. ONE IS THE ASTRAL REALM, AND THE OTHER IS THE SPIRITUAL REALM.

BOTH COEXIST BUT DIFFER IN METHODOLOGY AND FACTORS OF EXISTENCE. THE SPIRITUAL SIDE LEANS TOWARDS THE GOOD SIDE OF LIFE AND DOES NOT EAT HUMANS, AND THE ASTRAL SIDE IS COMPRISED OF THE DARKER CRITTERS OF THE REALMS. TO GET INTO YOUR ACCEPTANCE, THEY MIMIC THE SPIRITUAL SIDE TO FEED ON YOU. THEY EAT HUMANS. BY EATING, I MEAN FEEDING ON EMOTIONS, THE INCREDIBLE ENERGY GENERATOR OF HUMANS.

THAT S AS COMPLICATED AS IT GETS.

THE ASTRAL REALMS WILL IMPERSONATE THE SPIRITUAL SIDE LIKE SANDANDA OR ST GERMAIN, OR WHATEVER IS WANTED TO BE HEARD (THEY ARE QUITE FLEXIBLE) BUT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING OFF WHEN THEY DO THIS, AND AT TIMES THEY ARE EASILY FOUND OUT. YOU CAN BET YOUR BIPPY THAT IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY CHANNELER THAT HAS REALLY DEVOUT FOLLOWERS THAT WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS IF YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE OR QUESTION THEIR MOUTHPIECE, THEN YOU HAVE FOUND SOMEBODY TAPPED INTO THE ASTRAL.

THE ONES ON THE SPIRITUAL SIDE WILL NOT RIP YOU TO SHREDS IF YOU QUESTION THEM. THEY WILL NOD, SMILE, AND ALLOW FREE PASSAGE AMONGST THEM WITHOUT JUDGEMENT. LESSEE…JAMES TWYMAN IS ONE OF THOSE. THERE IS NO JUDGEMENT THERE, JUST ACCEPTANCE AND BROTHERHOOD. ANOTHER, AND DEAR TO MY HEART IS NANCY TATE OF THE TREE OF THE GOLDEN LIGHT. THEN THERE IS SHELDON NIDLE. THERE ARE A FEW MORE, AND ONE THING ABOUT THEM IS THAT THEY DO NOT PUSH THEMSELVES ON ANYBODY. YOU ALWAYS FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THEM LIKE A WARM FUZZY BLANKET. JUST A BIG BEAUTIFUL SMILE, NOT AN APPREHENSIVE GRIN.

THE ASTRAL REALMS ARE DANGEROUS IN SEVERAL WAYS. THEY NEED AN OUTLET AND AMPLIFIER AS THE ENERGIES THEY USE, JUST AS IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS, ARE SOURCE ENERGIES. HUMANS MAKE GREAT OUTLETS AND AMPLIFIERS.

—————————————

SOURCE ENERGY IS NEUTRAL. THIS IS THE STUFF OF GOD IF YOU WILL. IT IS YOU AND ME AND THE ROCK AND THE TABLE AND THE TOMATO AND GREEN ONIONS, AND EVERYTHING THERE IS. THE UNIVERSE IS COMPOSED OF SOURCE ENERGY. THE RAW FORM CAN BE BROUGHT DOWN AND MANIFESTED INTO ANYTHING. SO WHEN THE CHANNELERS COME A KNOCKIN ON THE DOOR, AND THEY HAPPEN TO KNOCK ON THE ASTRAL DOOR (99% OF THE TIME IT SEEMS), THEY GET A FAKE SOMETHING OR OTHER THAT PRETENDS TO BE THE SPIRITUAL SIDE THAT IS SOUGHT AFTER. AND UNLESS YOUR GIFTS ARE HIGHLY EVOLVED, YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO ENERGIES.

THAT S WHEN IT ALL STARTS IN THE ASTRAL RELATIONSHIP. THAT SIDE SENDS DOWN MESSAGES THAT SEEM ABSOLUTELY UPLIFTING AND FULFILLING AND MAKE PERFECT SENSE. AFTER A WHILE, THEY THROW IN A CURVE HERE AND THERE THAT IS NOT NOTICED. THEY BUILD ON IT UNTIL THEY MANAGE TO STEER THE DIRECTION TO THE ONE THEY WANT. THEY HAVE YOU ANYWAYS, AND TIME DOES NOT MATTER TO THEM. SO THEY PUT IN THE PROGRAMMING THEY WANT INSTALLED IN YOU QUIETLY AND WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT OR THE CIRCUMSTANCE, THEY NUDGE IT OUT AND GET YOU INTO AN EMOTIONAL STATE OF STRIFE.

STRIFE, OR HIGH EMOTIONAL CONTENT, IS WHAT THEY WANT AND WHY THEY DO THIS. THEY FEED ON THE EMOTIONAL ENERGIES. THE HIGHER THE ENERGY, WHETHER LOVE OR HATE, THE BETTER THEY FEED. THEY DO NOT MAKE DISTINCTION ON RIGHT AND WRONG, JUST INTENSITY OF EMOTION.

STRIFE IS EASY TO CREATE, AS A WORD HERE, A GESTURE THERE WILL ELICIT HIGH EMOTION WHETHER RAPTURE OR VITRIOL. IF THEY CAN FOMENT AN INTERNET WAR AND HAVE THOUSANDS LOOKING AT IT LIKE A WRESTLING MATCH EACH SIDE ROOTING FOR ITS CHAMPION, THEY FEED WELL. THIS IS WHERE THE DUALITY COMES IN AND CAUSES THE FERTILE GROUND FOR STRIFE. AND WITH ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD ON THEIR HANDS TO STEER THINGS, THEY ARE HAPPY DOING WHAT THEY DO AND NONE OF US ARE THE WISER.

————————————

AND THE FEEDING GOES ON.

THIS FEED FEST FRENZY IS PECULIAR TO THIS PLANET BECAUSE OF THE CHOICE THING. OUR FREE WILL IS FERTILE GROUND FOR STRIFE (RULES TOO STRICT UPSTAIRS WITH NO CHOICE) AND THIS IS WHY OUR PLANET IS THE FOCUS OF THEIR ATTENTIONS. WE ARE FOOD.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, HERE IS THE NEXT LEVEL UP FROM THIS BASELINE. THE COMMONALITY AND CORRELATION IS SELF EVIDENT AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND.

THE ALIEN RACES AND ASTRAL TYPE CRITTERS THAT FEED ON EMOTIONS THAT CAN MANIPULATE TIME, DO SO WITH PRECISION. THEY CAN FREEZE TIME, WORK WITHIN THE FREEZE, THEN RELEASE THE FREEZE WHEN THEY FINISH DOING WHATEVER WORK THEY SET OUT TO DO.

WHEN THEY FIND A PARTICULARLY STRONG EMOTIONAL CONTENT, THEY FREEZE TIME, DUPLICATE THE EVENT (TAKE A SNAPSHOT) AND TRANSFER THIS COPY TO ANOTHER TIMELINE THEY CREATE FOR THIS PURPOSE. NOW THEY HAVE A CLONED COPY TO WORK WITH. THEY CAN MAKE AS MANY OF THESE AS THEY WANT COMPLETE WITH YOU AND ME IN THERE RIGHT DOWN TO THE GRAVEL IN THE DRIVEWAY.

SO THEY MAKE A COPY OF THE EMOTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCE, AND WITH THAT COPY OR MANY COPIES, THEY CAN TIME SHARE IT OUT TO OTHER CRITTERS OR SPECIES LIKE A TIME SHARE CONDOMINIUM. THEY FEED IN THESE TIMELINES, AND LOOP THEM TO CONTINUE THE HIGH EMOTIONAL PEAKS IN EACH CIRCUMSTANCE. THEY RECYCLE THE EVENT IN A WAY TO KEEP THE FEED FEST GOING.

HAVE YOU SOMETIMES FELT OUT OF SORTS? KINDA DRAB AND LIFELESS? LIKE GETTING OUT OF BED ON THE WRONG FOOT, AND IT IS A CHORE TO GET THROUGH THE DAY AND YOU WISH IT WOULD JUST END SO YOU COULD GO BACK HOME AND PLOP DOWN ON THE COUCH? EVERYTHING SEEMS MORE DIFFICULT OR YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ENERGY TO GET THROUGH THE DAY, AND ONCE YOU RE DONE YOU COME BACK HOME EXHAUSTED? THIS USUALLY HAPPENS A DAY OR TWO AFTER EITHER A TERRIBLE EMOTIONAL EVENT IN YOUR LIFE OR A REALLY COOL AND JOYFUL EVENT.

WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT A COPY IS MADE AND A NEW TIMELINE CREATED OF THIS EVENT, AND SINCE YOUR COPIES OF YOU IN THE OTHER TIMELINES ARE STILL ENERGETICALLY TIED TO YOU, THAT IS WHERE THE DRAIN COMES FROM.

7. OutandAbout says:

Hello, if Youre reading this.
    I am a good man. Who is flawed, who sins occasionally. Not on any grand scale at all. But i have sinned.
    And i am going through intense self reflection, regret for my insanity, and Repentance.
    It is not possible for me, even though i know im forgiven. To stop carrying this sack of rocks on my back. And just walk on and move on blithely moving on.
    ——-
    The reason is, now the mists of insanity and infatuation have cleared. And i see reality. I am left realising as ive said before, a very good friend and good connection with a fellow lightworker and spiritualwarrior, who also has humour and many other good endearing facets to her. Has been severed, lost.

I am reeling at my insane stupidity. Especially in these times we find ourselves in, awake warriors node points connecting
    , as well as providing friendship. Are needed in these dark times.
    ————————-
    Ive been honest with you all the way through, in every communication. Too damn honest. So im not lying now

The mists of insanity have cleared and released their grip on me and have left. I am no longer in love with you anymore.

This situation will only get strengthened with time once new connections with others get made.
    Yet i still dont want to and cant, drop the sack of rocks. Nothing to do with idiotic feelings of inapporpriate love.
    Just regret at our friendship ending like it has. The fact im still carrying these rocks is a reflection of how much your friendships meant.
    In time. I hope real forgiveness and a resumption of limited friendship on both your terms, can be allowed. I hope my sorrow and repentance goes some way to make this case
    ——————-
    I violated one of the Ten Commandments, which are excellent rules to live by, that of Covetousness. This Commandment lesson is being taught hammered into me severely at this time.

I the future. Once my life has calmed down more and new friendships made. I will ask that person you emailed ( if theres still a relationship left to salvage, which doesnt seem likely ) to email you both. And request you to consider i be granted a second chance.

To end id just like to point out. For a long time in our friendship it was just that – friends. It was only comparatively later, some switch got flipped in my brain, and i went off the cliff overboard for some reason.

Please consider maybe Astral entities attached to me and made me crazy. Maybe to drain my energy. Or take me off the Spiritualwarrior path into Hell.
    Ive ordered them to leave.
    ———————
    If the time never comes, where you both will take pity on my plight and dont want anything more to do with me. I shall simply go through life until i die regretting each day whats happened and tye loss of a good friend i was blessed to come into contact with.

Bye.

• OutandAbout says:

5 Ways to Protect Yourself from Black Magic

Have you been having an incredible streak of bad luck that seems to go beyond coincidence? Do you have any people who would do anything to see harm come your way? Do you come from a culture or background that is steeped in spiritual and occult arts?

If so, without even knowing it, you could potentially be the target of black magic one day. Most people believe it will never happen to them—until it does.

Better safe than sorry. Try one of these methods to protect yourself before it even happens
      ———————————-
      Strengthen your Spiritual Shield

Believe it or not, you have natural defenses to ward off any ill-intended magic. It’s important, however, to keep those defenses in good order. In order to keep your spiritual shield strong, it requires you regularly to cleanse your aura and protect your chakras (your body’s major energy vortexes). You can do this by seeing a psychic healer, or by learning to do it yourself in trance meditations. Either way, consider it part of your regular “maintenance” routine.

Salt
      Salt is a mineral of the earth that has long been hailed for its cleansing and purifying properties. Just like it can slow down bacteria from rotting your food or pickle your vegetables to protect them from rot, salt can also make an effective barrier against black magic.

In some fantasy movies you find people making a circle of salt around themselves for protection. While this is certainly effective, it’s just not practical unless you plan to spend your days sitting in that circle. The good news is that salt doesn’t have to be in the form of a circle to protect you—you can sprinkle it around the entire perimeter of your home and it will have the same effect. Any time you are home, you’ll know you’re safe

Get an Amulet
      Amulets are protective objects that you can carry with you. While you have them in your possession, they can repel black magic and malevolent beings. Some possible amulets to consider include religious medals, religious symbols, crystals or herb pouches. There are too many different types of amulets here to mention, but the important thing is that you believe in its power.

Laugh It Off
      Black magic is no joke, but sometimes you have to treat it like one. Magic is energy, and so is joy and laughter. They are opposing energies; when they clash, the one can neutralize the other.

Granted this does not work with all black magic, but if you feel the effects of something you suspect may be black magic it is worth a try. Have a good laugh at the expense of the spell and spell caster. It might dispel your problem right then and there.

Mirror Spells
      When all else fails, a mirror spell turns black magic back towards the caster. Mirror magic involves leaving a black candle lit in front of a mirror all night long in your room. Black absorbs energy, particularly negative energy. The mirror will redirect the residuals back from whence they came.

One important thing is not to look at your own reflection in the mirror while the candle is burning—so face it toward a wall or corner that people don’t usually walk by. Blow out the candle and bury the remnants, then put the mirror away until you can cleanse it with salt water or sage incense.

The only real difference between black magic and white magic is intent—it’s the same kind of magic, but white magic is accomplished with the intent to do good things and help others. Black magic is aimed at someone for the sole purpose of doing harm. No matter what the intent, magic is energy sent to you with a purpose behind it. If you’re worried that purpose is anything less than friendly, you need to stop it in its tracks

• Steve says:

Hello Out’n’bout, a friend of yours asked me to tell you that nothing bad was said to that person – on the contrary….and the motivation was to benefit.
      Also, ‘please drop the burden you’re carrying now’ – it is really not necessary!
      All the best and a fresh wind may blow open the door one day in the future.

• OutandAbout says:

Hello Steve
        A tear came to my eye, and smultaneosly. I felt.a huge weight of energy coming down, flowing down, on top of my head then down through me. That had been suspended above me these last…10 or.so days.
        I feel like a tremendous high tensioned.balloon has burst. And its a relief.
        I will drop the rucksack of rocks ive been carrying now.
        And even though its been a strange, awful week of silence. Suddenly my family are compassionate towards me which i can only thank you both, for whatever got said.
        Though its early days.
        I have been in sadness, and regret, and can i say agony. Not for any.other reasons now. I see reality and.its.not for any.other.reason for Profound sadness a friendship lost with a really.good person
        At tjis point Steve i want to say. For reasons ive been honest about these last six odd months i wont go into here.
        This was the first time in my life. Ive ever been liked, respected, talked to. Valued. By anyone. Let alone a kind beautiful Angel.
        Although to be fair my Sister has shown me tremendous kindness over the years too.

So i hope this puts my insanity into context.
        ——————–
        Your reply. Which ive been worrying you both might not have even read my.heartfelt nessage. Has changed threntire trajectory of my soul.
        Again i can look outwards. Again, i look forward to what might lie ahead. I will be my.usualself and keen.problem.solver, and hopefully Miss Right will enter my path soon.
        However i have been taught.in the last 6 months or more. The foundation. Tge electric spark. That can change a man , and help elevate him, like my Friend has done. Is to show unwavering friendship and interest and friendship and respect for him. And she has.permanentky changed me because of that.
        So im thankful to you both.

Also, im regalvanised, reenergised, with clarity in my heart. To help us all deal wuth these BS problems we face. My friend has.touched my heart so much in this respect.

I am so grateful for both your response
        Soon, one day, i am going.to be insanely devoted .infatuated where i wont look at anyone but her. I will be insane in love, wanting to solve the worlds problems, for Her.
        I hope thats the point. You will both let tge wind open the door of friendship again, where im a diferent , mature person.
        But my friendship with someone i care very much for, as a friend only, just as you feel that now. Can resume.

Goodnight XX

• OutandAbout says:

If my tapblog name changes, its not because of you. Its due to Operational reasons, strange odd reasons. Id like it to be a name relevant to me. But if its not. If its a totally different name. You will know its still me so its more the energetic.spirit, intent we should take notice of Rather.than a name. You know who i am