How they built a maze around us

Julia comments –

I think we built the maze ourselves! Obedient and cooperative beings that we are! It’s all by consent, but we have been deceived and persuaded to do things that are not for our own good. Once we understand what’s going on, we stop doing what we are told, and follow a higher guidance, one which leads towards things that are for our own good. They can’t achieve any of this without our cooperation and obedience.

This tells how social engineering was conceived and implemented.  These ideas informed the control grids we live inside today.  They have designed a maze which busies us as we try to negotiate our pathway through it, but there are no exits.   The only problem is that they don’t control intuitive thinking and inspiration, and people are beginning to realize how their lives are hemmed in on all sides by petty rules that make little sense, and contribute nothing to the benefit of humanity.  These tricks worked for generations, but as the wheel turns, they are becoming less and less effective.  Turn off your TV and radio.  Read as little MSM as you can.  Ignore the petty rules that hem you in.   Grow your own food.  Keep away from manufactured products, supermarkets.  Filter your water.  Drink raw milk. Think free and you are free.  They can’t control thought, only behavior, and then only as you are dumb enough not to notice what they’re doing to you.

6 Responses to “How they built a maze around us”

1. Julia says:

Drink distilled water – not filtered. http://www.AquariusTheWaterBearer.com

How fresh is it?
    Has it been stored since distillation in what kind of containers?
    Filtered water has many vital minerals that your body needs.
    Distilled has nothing.
    You can’t beat fresh water filtered at the point of use – unless you’re battling fluoride. Then I would go for distilled.
    Most places in Britain do not yet have fluoride added to water.

4. Unknown says:

The only way out is to stop using the number.

Not easy without a lot of people doing it at the same time in order to form a new self reliant community.

Another thing to do to stop them controlling us is to turn off mobile phone, WIFI etc…The digitally pulsed microwave frequencies given out by this new technology has a direct and deep impact upon our whole body and our minds. We are beings of frequency, our bodies are electrical, we have not evolved to cope with this soup of electrosmog which we find ourselves in today. We have a certain amount of resistance to natural radiation but in the past few years the levels of electro-pollution we are constantly exposed to are terrifyingly high, we are living in an experiment run by those in power. I have a radio frequency meter which I use to monitor where I go (as I have electrosensitivity) and the measurements I get are pretty much always way above the legal limit, often in the town the levels go so high my meter cannot give an accurate reading as it reaches its maximum.

There is so much evidence that this non-ionising radiation is causing disease and death to all life that we cannot sit back and ignore it. Bees do not return to a hive with a DECT phone in (this is very similar to a mobile phone mast) birds navigational skills are harmed and on a cellular level DNA is damaged which leads to illness and the damage of future generations. Think of our children at school with WIFI, they are being bombarded by this microwave radiation all day, it penetrates into bodies (only certain metals/materials stop it) these children are being damaged along with their reproductive systems (girls have all their eggs inside them). The military know that mobile phones and all related technology affect us in a detrimental way, they have microwave weaponry and have conducted experiments upon people to control their minds.

I used to have severe depression and suicidal thoughts, along with feeling very very ill all the time until I discovered I had electrosensitivity and started shielding myself, then like magic my depression disappeard along with my pain. When I become exposed to radiation my depression etc returns again, then when the source disappears or I shield myself from it it’s gone again.

This technology is designed to keep us locked into a low vibrational state, as David Icke says. I think the single biggest thing we can all do for ourselves and all life is to stop listening to the corporate controlled media and government, stop seeing the mobile phone etc as a harmless necessity that we must have and keep updating and instead see what it is doing to us. We need to question who is pushing this stuff and why, the phone companies have no regard for life, only money and more profit that is made from the illness caused by their radiation.

In the uk emissions are much higher that in other countries too and here we do not recognise or want to accept that this non-ionising radiation has any adverse effect on life. All independent scientists agree that it does cause major damage and I have seen no evidence found to the contrary.
    I have heard that there are safe ways for mobile communications to operate with, but such technology is being suppressed like everyything else that would benefit life.

Hi google elf towers these mobile phones use very little power why do we need so many masts the more you look the more you see them this is all part of mind control the cover story is they are used to carry mobile phone conversation i would bet thre is one yards from your house tap and every one elses.