Are you happy brushing your teeth with devil-worshippers’ paste?

KIlling people with poisons like Fluoride is so sweetly done
See the old Proctor and Gamble logo:

Horns, 13 pentagram stars… and did I mention the fluoride in the toothpaste which is not very good for your teeth or your health to say the least?

Louise Mclean Writer has left a new comment on your post “Fluoride makes you dumb. That’s why governments w…“:

Hi there,
Apparently the antidote to fluoride is BORON, which is supposed to help clear it.

Borax, similar to the equally endangered Lugol’s iodine solution, can also be used to remove accumulated fluoride and heavy metals from the body (14). Fluoride not only causes bones to deteriorate, but also the pineal gland to calcify and the thyroid to become underactive. Borax reacts with fluoride ions to form boron fluorides which are then excreted in the urine.

In a Chinese study borax was used to treat 31 patients with skeletal fluorosis. The amount was gradually increased from 300 to 1100 mg/day during a three month period, with one week off each month. The treatment was effective with 50 to 80% improvement.

7 Responses to “Are you happy brushing your teeth with devil-worshippers’ paste?”

Any suggestions on alternatives?

Toad Hall

2. tony roma says:

dis is propiganja i tell yer nuttin wrong wid mar brain sells.
    i love der taste of procta and grumble prod ducks day taste of america usa freedom
    as obama says dis is who wes are dis is how we rolls.
    day say pepsi and campbell soup folks put human babies parts in der recipes well day are intelgent peeple must be a clever reeson for its must bee.
    der devil works in mistereus ways.
    hail sayton

3. tony roma says:

bob red mills baking soda..
    super cheap and does the job.
    you can make into a paste add some peppermint oil.
    any health food store sells many brands of healthy tooth paste.

make a mouth wash using 75% filter water,any vodka or other spirit with high alcohol content again peppermint oil..
    loads of diy recipes on google.
    a real goody is oil pulling using organic sunflower seed oil again you tube…just put in oil pulling

4. why is there an advert on your TAP blogsite?

There’s no additional information, it’s just an advert.

Get rid of it please.

Sorry, Tyler. I wanted to add some stuff to this but have been moving house today. The pictures I wantes of the P&G old logo with satanic symbols would not download. Nor would a picture of CRest toothpaste. So I grabbed a video.

6. Paul says:

I cut flouride out years ago, even before then most of hte time just used my toothbrush without the paste to clean my mouth, and since finding out about glycerin I have just ysed sea salt and bicarb( i only use this once in a while)

And, after missing all that brushing, ignoring the dentists advice and generally just doing something off the wall to them… I have ZERO fillings from decay. I have only ever had my wisdom teeth out and one tooth from been impacted by a wisdom tooth, and the only white filling I have in my mouth is from a cracked tooth from a sporting injury.

So, ignore this con, as it’s looking like the toothpaste con job was one of the very 1st ones, when they realised that people would buy this stuff that stopped your teeth remineralising themselves and actually damaged you they could build on the lies from their.

Excellent info and links on the borax, am going to town tomorrow so am going to pick some up and have a go. Got the water filter back into commission today as well, and baked the first rye and spelt loaf in the new (to me) breadmaker last night so it’s bye-bye to modern wheat as well.
    I feel better already just for taking positive steps, will report back in a month or two. Thanks for the blog BTW Tap, unlike water I do prefer my information un-filtered! FBM.