UKIP clueless about 911

Look carefully at this image.  Notice anything odd about the fuselage?

I was amazed to read in comments today more than once, that UKIP has no idea that 911 was false flag.  Here is a typical comment, confirming the views of Gerard Batten MEP that 911 was an attack by  Islamist terrorists on the USA.

I was so stunned to read that UKIP is so hopelessly out of touch with reality that they still propagate the Mossad line.

Daniel_UKIP has left a new comment on your post “Is UKIP Israel’s best friend?“:

Yes it (911) was an attack by islamist terrorists and the West was right to remove the Taliban and Bin Laden….

I was especially surprised as Gerard Batten MEP has revealed stuff about KGB (FSB) penetration of the EU in the past, especially giving information from Litvinenko exposing Romano Prodi as the KGB’s main agent in Italy.  He seemed to be in touch with reality.

Yet when it comes to 911, he’s out there with the fairies.

16 Responses to “UKIP clueless about 911”

Yet when it comes to 911, he’s out there with the fairies. – just like the conspiracy folk who still cling on to the foolish notion that it was a planned attack by the U.S government.

wake up conspiracy sheeple!

What’s that bump doing on the airoplane fuselage in the above picture? Any ideas?

A saying I read recently ( I forget where ) , comes to mind .
    It’s easier to fool people, than it is to convince them that they
    have been fooled.

I was taken in until two years ago.

Know what you mean , old bean . I was a fervent believer in AGW for years .
    Even wrote a well researched essay for college , and used to tell my mom how
    we were all going to get washed away . I,d rather know the TRUTH however
    disturbing it may be .

Tap if you feel inclined check out the Richard Grove of 8thestate.com or tradgedyandhope.com. This guy was due to be in a meeting on 9/11 with Marsh & McLennan (the offices that were a direct hit for one of the planes). He was a software contractor and he discovered some very strange backdoors in the financial software he was selling. His story makes fascinating listening, quite long but packed with info.
    Best wishes and thanks for the blog

Oh and in addition to the above info, have a watch of the documentary “Who killed John O’Neill” does a great job of connecting the financial dots with some of those who (might) be involved.

A recent surveyin the atlanta area of the USA said 80% do not belive the officialline on 9/11
    other areas it dropped right down to 45%.
    The thing is MI5 knew same day it was a faked up attack because they were reading mossad signals on it
    BIGMAC

I remember the BBC reporting WTC7 ‘collapsed’ something like 20 minutes before it fell down:

You don’t need to be a demolition expert to see that particular building was brought down deliberately:

My favourite is 3 x 10 minute video’s on utube under the heading “911 ball theory”. Brilliant, definatly worth a gander.
    John

The details of what actually happened on 911 go on and on, but the notion that the whole thing was false doesn’t take long to put across.

I see the “debunkers” have taken to stealing truthers terminology :e.g., “conspiracy sheeple”. They must know their own drivel about “tin-foil hat wearing losers” is wearing thin. The official 9/11 story is of course the most preposterous conspiracy theory of them all. The only possible reasons for believing it are that those in authority and the media propagate it – and those guys would never lie would they? I mean that’s like suggesting they’d employ a known paedophile to present flagship children’s tv shows. Or like suggesting that everyone in the government would know there was paedophile minister in the cabinet and “snigger” about it.

It’s clear the various intelligence agencies direct huge numbers of shills/trolls onto comment forums to rubbish the Truth movement. In my experience this type of trolling comes in three basic forms: (1) vulgar abuse – as in “Get another hobby – you fucking losers!”. This type of comment is designed to make the debunking troll seem like an average Joe goaded beyone endurance by the “ridiculous paranoia” of the Truther. (2) Then there’s the arrogant know-all who claims to have about twenty Harvard doctorates in everything from physics to structural engineering, and who says all of those he knows in the academic community have nothing but contempt for those who doubt the official story. (3) Then there’s the passive aggressive patroniser, the guy who says “you know I used to be a truther too until I studied the subject much more thoroughly and satisfied myself that all the alleged anomalies in the official story have a rational explanation”. It’s all quite predictable once you work out the template these trolls use, because it replicates itself continuously across the internet.

13. wasp says:

Quite correct Anon 8.06, I have experienced all Three Categories from these DICK BRAINS.

The answer is to tell the Truth as you see it, as there is only One Truth but Many Lies, this will usually keep you on course, this is not to say that in the course of discovering conflicting information, you can’t change your outlook, because you are still making the interpretation using the best available DATA.

The main thing is to have FIRM CONVICTIONS.

REGARDS ….. WASP

Very well said Wasp. Thanks.

15. wasp says:

Yep that’s definitely is the case, Anon 4.51.
    Here is another one of those sayings that comes to Mind, I think it was probably one of Feinman’s, but I can’t attest to that.

“THOSE THAT CAN BE FOOLED, WILL BE FOOLED, BUT THOSE WHO CAN’T BE FOOLED WON’T”

I think we probably fall into the latter,don’t you?

REGARDS …….. WASP

16. Steed says:

UKIP are another safety-valve party. They even have a ‘UKIP Friends of Israel’ division. Don’t expect them to ask the really awkward questions – they’re ultimately not here to save us.