RAF chemtrailers forbidden to talk about their murderous activities

I see you allow arsoles on here tap

The RAF issue a handbook each of which has to be signed for and numbered, these are instructions for the chemtrailing duties.

My family has several members in the RAF and they say they are absolutely forbidden to speak of it.
A cyclng club in Bedford used to advertise chemtrail masks in the newsletter as CTmasks, they were pale green and impregnated
with various plant extracts
such as slipery elm which was said to assist breathing outdoors
hope that helps.

PS a bigger threat to our health than chemtrails is arsoles like the one above (from comment thread)

Harry Marshall

6 Responses to “RAF chemtrailers forbidden to talk about their murderous activities”

Hi guys “Scotch 3M” make carbon impregnated nose/mouth facial face masks.

The auto paint industry have always used them, see your local auto paint suppliers.

please put this into a ebay search for a list of general masks for industry.

You can get some essential oils for aiding your breathing put a few drops on to a piece of cotton wool?

try Halls lozengers or menthol?vicks rub or in a bowl of hot water for the fumes?

HETT

searh :- face masks 3 m

Tap,

Do you know if there’s any chemtrailing going on in China, where I live? I’ve seen a few streaks across the sky, but I don’t know if they’re chemtrails.

I’ve seen masks in the World Health Shop, which are pretty pricey. And tempted to buy some for my family, but not if I don’t need them.

Tap,

I flew over western China this spring 2012 and the sky didn’t looked heavily chemtrailed.

Thanks, Tap. That’s interesting.

I guess China is poisoned enough already with pollution and cigarette smoke. Chemtrails aren’t necessary for reducing the population. LOL

I saw some of these masks a while back, and you do see people in London especially on the underground with them.
    They used to be called CTmasks
    and i heard they had other names too, my advice to anyone with respiratory difficulties is “try them “
    kevin & sarah