Don’t rubbish what you can’t understand

You need to have a degree of Intellect to understand CRYPTONUMEROLOGY, those making abject comments would suggest they are lacking in that respect. It is never wise to Rubbish anything, if you don’t understand it.

I would say it is a very good Post Illustrating, what is Hidden in Plain Sight

I have always been fascinated by numbers & the power they have given us to understand how nature works, The Fabonacci Series for example, connected to the GOLDEN RATIO, BIOLOGICAL SEQUENCING, such as Dendritic Propagation & ALGORITHMS etc.Another one is the Mandlebrot Series, for fractal sets, but there are many others equally as interesting.

We are Remember only representing what already exists in Nature

If I were to give you The Schodinger’s Wave Equation with an explanation relating to it, & told you it was merely Signs & Symbols Representing the thought Process of a Very Clever Man, Would that be said to be Rubbish also.

Remember The World is Illustrated by Signs & Symbols viz FREEMASONRY. These exist in our Mind, because that’s where they originated. If you write them down, they don’t alter themselves, or answer or solve any problem, until they are operated upon, by the Brain, which is illustrated by another set of CRYPTO-NUMEROLOGICAL, SYMBOLS.

There is a close relationship between Numbers & Letters. Students of Numerology are well aware that numbers affect a person’s life. One’s name, place, and time of birth all have an influence on one’s physical, mental, and spiritual being. Each letter as number has a certain vibratory effect … the picture produced by the various combinations gives an understanding of the character, karma, and potentialities of the person … in Spiritual Numerology, the numbers 11, 22, and 33 are the three ‘Master Numbers’, the highest being 33.

As I have said before “It matters not whether you believe it T.P.T.B. do & they are in Charge.”

There is much that could be written on this which I don’t wish to do, but I think I have adequately Illustrated my Point.

REMEMBER “The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance – it is the illusion of knowledge” [ WASP – {REALITY IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS } ]

REGARDS ……….. WASP

7 Responses to “Don’t rubbish what you can’t understand”

Perfectly understand your point

and…….

It’s still rubbish!

Come mothers and fathers throughout the land,
    and don’t criticise what you can’t understand.
    The future is beyond your command..

Bob Dylan. The times they are a-changing.

Times may be a-changing, but we still get the usual blog-rubbishing comments. I will carry on deleting most of them.

Come on Tap, it’s not right right to censor all those you don’t personally don’t like. The is the bases of discussion and agreement. Persuading someone to your way of thinking is the way otherwise up comes the gun. Just look at the world today.
    However, this is Wasps article and the comment is numerology. I play with numbers just as a hobby. At present I’m looking into the great pyramids and the fact that the Egyptions built them with maths including pie, the magic number and cubics 5000 years before they were founded by the Greeks.
    Thee are also astrological alignments and time scales, I find it fascinating.
    But I don’t believe the Masons did it.
    There are issues surrounding numerology and I like to read about them but believing them is another thing.
    John

People are paid to rubbish blogs. Not this one, if I can help it.

If occasionally I delete a non-shill in error, I apologise. That means please can you write your point in more constructive language.

Check out Zechariah Sitchin, John. The Greeks inherited all from Sumeria, as did the Egyptians. The Sumerians describe where they got it from. That is the really incredible story. Read Lloyd Pie too – Everything you know is wrong.

The Masons maybe knew all this or part of it.

The final discussion will be which alien races are good for us and which are bad, not whether they are there.

Tap I’m sorry I don’t put my point over well as I’m not a well educated person. I’m over 60 now and spent over 30 years in the pits. Since I was injured there I have spent a good few years as a silver surfer and have learned more about life and what is going on on this last 5 years.
    However I feel I am a competent person and I hear, see and learn. So when I say the Greeks invented pie it was with the general belief we were taught that they did. I actually don’t believe this.
    I actually believe in a civilisation older than the Sumarians existed on this planet possibly 26000 years ago. Aliens????
    The Hindu scriptures tells us about flying cities and atomic wars.
    The Myan calendar is run on a 5600+ years cycle and we just entered the 5th dawn meaning its ran 26000 years which is longer than man is supposed to have existed on the planet. Never mind work out the cycle of the stars. There’s so much out there we do not know.
    I’m rambling so merry Christmas to all
    John

Hi Tap, This is a question for John.
    There are 752,252 Pyramids all over the World.
    How come there are so many, all obviously ‘Pyramid’ in shape.
    Why were so many built, which race built them and how long did they take to build.
    Did they use antlers to cut the stone as the bronze and iron age had not happened till years later.

Anon @ 1.20
    They don’t know how many pyramids there are, they are still finding them and counting.
    As for the great pyramid it is said it took 20 years to build. If so then they had to cut the stone, shape it and fit it every 9 seconds. Doesn’t compute does it.
    But an interesting fact to check out is that a lot of these pyramids and ancient sites like Easter Island lay on a circle of the earth at 33 degrees to the equator. So there’s a number to at with.
    The stones at Puma Punca are so perfectly cut not even a laser could do it so precise. So antlers and copper chisels are out. And the Kings chamber in the great pyramid again is precise it would take modern diamond cutting machines to do it. Another interesting fact is that chamber is in total darkness yet investigations show that no torch of fire ever burned in there. How did they light it up???.
    Too many questions that can’t be answered, man will be playing with this mystery for a long time yet.
    As for aliens doing it, what happend to them, where are they and will they ever return???
    John