David Icke at Wembley – Saturn = Satan

David Icke.
Conspiracy is theory no more.

He’s very good, much funnier than I expected, using the vernacular to deliver his punch lines, while dealing with about the most serious subjects imaginable.   I feel I understand him much better, and I’m glad I went.  The audience seemed mostly around 30-45, about 60% male, and maybe around 6,000 in total.

I bought his latest book, ‘Remember who you are’ for GBP 20.00.  I read the first chapter on the train home.  It explains the spiritual encounters he had twenty years ago that set him on the course of becoming an exponent of who we are.  After making it to Wembley, I feel happier about our predicament as resisters to the elite program of fascist totalitarian power, and feel I can borrow from his simple straightforward way of seeing the world.

He gives a graphic and clear description as to how we are wired up,  of how the elites manipulate us to be less than we really are, using fear and other negative emotions to block our creativity,  messing up our social environment, focusing our minds onto our survivor gut instincts, away from the heart’s infinite capacity and higher consciousness.  He wants our humanity back and gets angry with all the forces deployed against us.   It makes for an uplifting experience to hear him for all the nine and more hours he talked.  He suggests lots of ways to move forward and start ignoring the control grid.

Thanks, David.

Julia found me in the Wembley Arena.  We hadn’t met before, and were able to discuss the talks in the breaks.  She has a sunny disposition, and also likes Icke’s way of seeing and explaining the world, or at least our part in it.

Coming back it seemed very cold for late October.  They’re still chemtrailing the sunlight so we don’t get any warmth.  As Icke says, the operatives, the pilots and so on, all have kids.  Don’t they realise they’re damaging their own families?  Are they driven by greed and ‘me, me, me’ to the extent they don’t care about their own family’s health and futures.  We must all stop complying and obeying, and as he says, realise who we are.

Icke’s explanation of the off-world forces which drive their elite Reptilian on-earth representatives was fascinating and plausible  (See Me below).  The key to resisting is nothing to do with where their agenda comes from, but realising that they are incredibly few in number, and we are many.   Simply not complying is all we need to do, in big enough numbers, and their structures of power disintegrate.

THE BOOK

For a lot more detail read the book ‘Remember who you are’.   Few of his ideas are completely original.   What he is doing is pulling the work of many different people into an overview, and trying to construct an explanation of events which brings them all together.  It took him twenty years to get to this stage.  It will take me a while to absorb it all, and be in a position to be sure what I think about it.  The other books he quotes from are often technical or so detailed that the key factors don’t leap off the page.  That can never be said about David Icke!

Me adds –

Hi Tap,

This is ‘Me’. I watched this online in its entirety as I couldn’t afford to attend. Excellent and sensible presentation. Music at end was a nice touch.

I’ve watched the Chris White movie, and came to the conclusion it was not actually a “debunking” as it says, it’s more of a serious critique.

(BTW I hold the view that the religions are corrupted institutions, that it’s the message that matters).

During this lecture Icke referred to God numerous times  (TAPdid he?) and ended with the words:

“Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is an illusion.”

Who is Chris White’s Christian God, if not an all loving God?

TAPJesus doesn’t criticise war or slavery in the New Testament.  The original Jesus must have been against both to be worth executing, but when Constantine absorbed Christianity into the Roman Empire, first he had it watered down so that Empire-building and enslaving peoples was still an acceptable pastime.   Read F.J.Irsigler in recommended books.

I did notice a couple of things though.

First, he denied Jesus at one point. Just a throw-away remark as he didn’t go into the history of any religions. I don’t think that it is tenable position as Jesus existed.

If Jesus existed, and Jesus is truth, then Icke is denying truth.

TAPHe was not denying, just dismissing as not relevant.  Religions are part of the control grid (in his view), and not helpful.  As he says, you are entitled to your view, but so is he allowed his.

Perhaps in denying Jesus Icke is trying to distance himself with being identified as a Christian. He is criticising all religious institutions and if he was thought to be a Christian he wouldn’t appear neutral. Still, it’s not something he shouldn’t do. Truth is truth, and truth should be said.

Second, when discussion the planned population cull abortion policies were conspicuous by absence. On Icke’s philosophy he must surely personally very strongly be against abortion, and understands these policies have killed millions of innocent babies and are a core part of the depopulation agenda.

TAPsterilisation through GM foods and vaccines was his focus, not voluntary sterilisation or termination.

I think he is wrong to stay clear of abortion, but that he may be doing it for tactical reasons.

Now Tap, how much do you remember about his research on Saturn and Satanism? I thought that was amazing.

Basically, our human experience of reality is limited because it is hijacked by a virtual reality broadcast which keeps us in a narrow frequency range of perception.

Icke says this broadcast is beamed from Saturn.

Evidence:

* The crystalline rings of Saturn which have appearance of soundwaves.
* The latest Cassini probe sound recording which shows Saturn emitting a constant, eerie noise.
* A picture of the North pole of Saturn that shows an ever present hexagonal storm.

Icke says this ‘storm’ is a cymatic effect of the (visible phenomena caused by sound vibration – think cup of water in Jurassic Park).

The sound from Saturn, says Icke, is amplified by the inhabited Moon satellite, and vibrational ‘cymatic’ effects on Earth materialise in geometry of Satanic symbology, used by the negative entities who control our elites.

This Saturn/Satanic symbology involves a ring or crescent shape, which is often a pair of wings, around an object, often a sphere.

Me.

TAP – the detail was bloody superb.  I only had time to draw out his key message.  We travelled home today and got back late.  Now I’ve got a bit more to work on this, and you’re right, the Saturn = Satan thing is very interesting and worth reading/watching.

For the sceptics here are some lizard eyes.  The irises are slits running top to bottom.  The reptilian strain of humanity possesses no empathy, so war and torture of people are no problem at all for them.  These videos could be a wind-up though. I’m still not convinced.

33 Responses to “David Icke at Wembley – Saturn = Satan”

Been there and enjoyed it soooo much! Thank you to David Icke for all the work he does.

2. Helen Highwater says:

Tap, have seen the film by Chris White called something like ‘David Icke de-bunked’?.  It’s well worth a look.

I think there’s a lot of truth to what Icke says, his theories of ruling elites, who are thousands of years old, secretly running the world, who have an extremely dark agenda is well documented and, now, widely accepted.

He was not first to put forward this information, but he has received huge publicly over the years.  Icke’s own theories are poisoned with lies – his ‘off world, reptilian’ ideas. Please have a look at another Chris White film called ‘ancient aliens debunked’.

There are other forces manipulating mankind, but their not aliens – they are the fallen angels, Satan and his minions.  If you are readily prepared to believe Icke’s odd theories, then you look objectively at the Biblical theory.

Also, look at Jaques Vallie’s book ‘Passport to Magonia’ – there was a post on The Tap, last year about this book.  Also see John Mack on You Tube.  Both these men were highly respected academics, scientists and atheists.  They come to the same conclusions, that the forces acting on mankind are very real and  are operating from another dimension – and that are most definitely not ‘off world’, extraterrestrial.

See the link to the film below, about the UFO phenomenon.  Icke is a pier piper, leading us to Blavatsky’s New Age.

The fallen angels are called Nephilim in The Bible, or the Watchers.
    Watch this film called UFO’s Angels and God The Hidden Truth – Aliens are Demons and the Fallen Angels – all well explained:

UFOs Angels and GOD III – The Hidden Truth – Aliens are Demons and the Fallen Angels. (can’t attach link, please search You Tube)

Also see a book called The Omega Conspiracy, by I.D.E Thomas.

Helen Highwater

IXOYE

The various versions have more in common than you suggest, HH. Being a believer in a religious viewpoint is fine, but so too is Icke’s way of explaining the spiritual forces that beset and help us. You pray to Jesus. Icke to his inner consciousness. Both are on the good side of the account.

I tend to Icke’s view that formal religions are corrupted versions of the pure truth. I know you will never agree. But that’s OK. We are each allowed to form our own view. This is a free society.

Ben Fellows talks about child abuse in the media (UK Column)

Hi Tap,

During this lecture Icke referred to God numerous times and ended with the words:

“Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is an illusion.”

Who is Chris White’s Christian God, if not an all loving God?

I did notice a couple of things though.

If Jesus existed, and Jesus is truth, then Icke is denying truth.

Perhaps in denying Jesus Icke is trying to distance himself with being identified as a Christian. He is criticising all religious institutions and if he was thought to be a Christian he wouldn’t appear neutral. Still, it’s not something he should do. Truth is truth, and truth should be said.

Second, when discussion the planned population cull abortion policies were conspicuous absence. On Icke’s philosophy he must surely personally very strongly against abortion, and understands these policies have killed millions of innocent babies and are a core part of the depopulation agenda.

Icke says this broadcast is beamed from Saturn.

Evidence:

* The crystalline rings of Saturn which have appearance of soundwaves.

– Me.

6. Unknown says:

Icke is into Shamanism and hears voices in his head. Not a good a sign IMO.

//Icke is into Shamanism and hears voices in his head. Not a good a sign IMO.//

Shame The Man-ism, you mean?

Has Icke actually said he hears voices in his head like a schizophrenic, or does he refer to powerful thoughts, that make us do things, like intuition, and we don’t know why? If it’s the latter, we all get those.

– Me.

8. Unknown says:

No, it was definitely voices telling him to do something. It was while he was in Peru if my memory serves me correctly.

Re the voices, he writes in his latest book that the messages were interpreted by a medium. He met the medium after reading her book and deciding to contact her for help with his arthritic limbs. The Peru thing came a little later. It’s all written down and explained. Best thing is to buy the book – Remember who you are.

I thought his earlier experience outside the shop at the seaside involved a voice, but in a film clip shown yesterday he said it was a strong thought. That resulted in him picking up the Betty Shine book, and his new mission in life.

Perhaps he uses thought/voice inter-changeably. Deliberately.

Either-way, you have to examine what he says on its own merits. You cannot prove that he is telling the truth that he heard voices. For all you know, he made that up. And if you are prepared to believe him about hearing voices, one then wonders why you don’t believe the other things he says.

– Me.

thought, voice, vibration – all very similar.

There were other effects on his physical being..

I had a very similar experience once so I find it easy to believe. Most people think you’re a bit nuts when you say what’s going on.

12. Unknown says:

“Re the voices, he writes in his latest book that the messages were interpreted by a medium.”

Yes and that’s demonism as is Shamanism. This, unfortunately, is where he falls down and what he says has to be seriously questioned and thoroughly examined.

Be careful out there, ‘cos not all is what it seems.

// This, unfortunately, is where he falls down and what he says has to be seriously questioned and thoroughly examined.//

I think Chris White has done so. If you watch his film, it’s not all negative about him.

Seems like desperately over-reaching in an attempt to criticise.

– Me.

14. Spanner says:

Although I am not anti David Icke, I would be interested in knowing what not compliance he actually does.

It is alright telling others not to do this and that, and to an extent I agree, but if we don’t pay our taxes or break the laws then Our families suffer as there is no large scale plan with any alternative offered.

Unless this is coordinated, then however good he sounds or however true he is, nothing will change

If you don’t fill in the forms, nothing can happen. Don’t fill in the forms. Don’t sign pieces of paper thrust in front of you. Bureaucracy will go somewhere else and bully people dumb enough to sign on the dotted line.

Once your attitude has changed so does your behaviour. Not paying taxes is a bit tricky as you say. They would enforce that, but you could work harder on living without cash…growing food, bartering, keeping away from supermarkets, not watching TV, not reading MSM, walking not taking the car and so on.

16. Unknown says:

@ me “To discredit something someone says on something that doesn’t have any impact on that thing, is ludicrous.”

I’m dealing with the spiritual here and mediums deal in spirits – evil spirits, and unless you have understanding of the spiritual dimension you’re wholly out of your depth on this subject.

People who rely on mediums are therefore not to be trusted.

@ Tap 9:47. Hi, mate.

Wholly agree with your second paragraph. Going ‘off the grid’ is tricky (the hardest bit being tax… although I have had some luck with eBay – and I don’t mean selling second-hand stuff I don’t want any more).

Supermarkets, not watching TV, staying away from the controlled-MSM, not driving cars are relatively easy and I encourage anybody to try it for a week. Sadly, there will still be people out there that need their soaps, X-Factor, daily propaganda-fix (NEWS), and getting ripped-off at the petrol pumps.

Just changing the subject, peoples’ eyes are on the Savile scandal atm. Surprised nobody is talking about the impending hurricane that is going to hit the USA. This ‘October surprise’ could well be a pretext to martial law (hence the 1.6 billion bullets purchased by the government too) and another 4 years of Obama. The hurricane has all the hallmarks of HAARP and the pre-chemtrail spraying with aluminium and barium to facilitate this ‘super-hurricane’ too.

18. Unknown says:

@ Anonymous Going off grid takes a lot of doing unless one lives in a caravan or a tent, but even then you need a piece of land that’s tucked away somewhere.

I, for one, would not want to try it unless I lived in the tropics, and then there would be all those creepy crawlies. LOL.

The case against Icke is a lot more extensive than just Chris White’s film. Debating that seems pointless. However, ask yourself this. Do you think a genuine enemy of the PTB would be allowed access to somewhere like Wembley Arena, sell books at Waterstones or on Amazon or even have their own iPhone app?

Unknown,

The point is that Icke doesn’t appear to rely on channelled information.

Most if not all that he said in the presentation was backed up with evidence.

It was traditional research.

You are of course entitled to question and examine the sources of the research, but that is not what you are doing.

– Me.

Icke does involve taking a risk, I would agree. But I find that each time I take the risk, I gain ground. He has many enemies amongst people who are really on his side, especially as he dismisses traditional religion, as tampered with and controlled to keep their followers suppressed. I can go along with that. He is entirely home made, and nothing comes from the corporate laboratory or institutional committee.

David Icke to me is a legend…..first step is to quit being a Slave i myself made that move from a £40,000 a year job ….it was hard at first but now i have no regrets….we or born to be free lets keep it that way….don’t be scared DO IT AND YOU TOO WILL FEEL BETTER

23. Unknown says:

@ Me

“The point is that Icke doesn’t appear to rely on channelled information.”

I have not said he relies on channelled information, but that he does use it at times. He also has contact with shamans who are like mediums.

I would add, too, that any kind of contact with these people is not a good thing. I speak here from personal experience in the past as well.

I would also advise anyone listening to Icke to monitor how often he attacks the Jesuits and Rome, for some people do accuse him of being a Jesuit Coadjutor or gatekeeper, as is Alex Jones.

Hi Tapestry,
    I’m glad you enjoyed the event, I was there too and thought he was great. It’s a shame he’s getting so much flak in the papers and online, I think people feel very threatened because what he says makes so much sense. We’ll never be able to prove anything to people with closed minds, but Icke’s hard work over the years means that whenever they’re ready to consider an alternative the information will be waiting for them.
    Peace & love!x

He’s a great showman, comic, narrator and has enormous courage…unique. I don’t understand all the stuff about the holograms, but feel interested in the reptilian, planetary explanations as a more likely explanation for the world’s power structures than mere evil on the part of upper echelons of humankind. I can see why people back away, and the media don’t want him. He has a lot to offer anyone trying to understand the world, whatever their viewpoint. You don’t need to buy all his ideas and explanations, but working through them expands the mind.

27. Unknown says:

@ Tapestry “Me, you have to listen to him slagging off all formal religions to realise he has no brief for Jesuits etc. I trust him way ahead of Jones, who’s always in a blind panic.”

Yes, I know he attacks religions in general, but with the Jesuits and Rome I am being very specific. He is very specific in his attacks on Zionists which is fine in part, but if he leaves out the Jesuits then we have to become more inquisitive about his agenda.

I am not saying we shouldn’t listen to him, because he does have some truth and we need to sift what he is saying or listen with our truth antenna switched on.

Ironically, there is an old Jewish proverb which states: “A half truth is a whole lie.”

Have a nice day as our American brothers would say.

I remember him having a go at the Jesuits . There are no less than five references to them in his book. I really believe you to be barking up the wrong tree.

29. Unknown says:

Ok, we’ll just have to agree to disagree, but I know he will eventually be exposed for what he is. They always slip up in the end.

I would also draw your attention to his defensive posture in the photo above. People who know they are right and are confident with it would not display that kind of body language.

He’s been at this game twenty years. I’d look at what he says and writes. It’s well worth the effort. You can choose what bits to go with. There’s no need to do a blanket rejection.

31. Unknown says:

Yes, I know how long he’s been going and I even kept a sort of open mind re his reptilian ideas, unlike most, and I still receive his newsletters. I like to keep abreast of what he’s saying, but always with a suspicious mind set.

I also remember his original claim of being THE son of God which, of course, he later retracted.

Here’s another thing that I believe ties him in with Rome i.e. two appearances on Wogan’s show. Wogan being your classic BBC papist as in Mark Thompson (Jesuit educated.) recently moved sideways to the USA to avoid the Sa-vile s**t.

Just some things to keep in the back of your mind.

We are all the son of God…..possibly. His past is no indication of where he is now. Don’t we all make many twists and turns through our lives? His life has been more extraordinary than most. He abandoned the comfort zone a long time ago. We can all benefit from the things he has discovered. I might even one day understand them!