More names spilling out daily

T Stokes London writes –

I kept meaning to tell you, one of Bliar’s cabinet cronies
who was investigated by scotland yard
over an interest in young lads was a chap called –

Chris Smith

TAP – I take it this is the one, Lord Chris Smith, Chairman of the Environment Agency.

8 Responses to “More names spilling out daily”

1. Chris Jones says:

What a creep-another one to add to the creep gallery, next to Jack Straw, Francis Maude,Alastair Campbell etc etc etc – i wonder if these people realise how creepy and guilty they look, and that nobody believes a single word they say?

2. Unknown says:

@ Chris Jones I would love to see Campbell exposed no matter what they find. I detested that sob more than I did Blair.

3. Chris Jones says:

@Unknown His involvement in the WMD scam that’s left more than a million dead is good enough for me – the BBC still like to have him on as a guest on the This Week politics programme of course, joking away on the cosy soffas with the other criminals. Thats what we pay the BBC for… its just not funny anymore

Hi Tap, Could Mr Stokes say If Andrea Davison was involved with Scallywag Magazine.
    What was the reason Andrea was hounded, Gareth Wlliams and Jill Dando were killed.
    Were they on the trail of these Perverts.

Hi Tap You have stepped on a few toes, the blog is playing up here.
    There are interesting things coming out now about how the BBC operates.
    Wonder if M Stokes knows if Andrea Davison was involved with the Scallywag magazine.
    Because I read somewhere that she was a good friend of Gareth Williams.
    The question that is most important is. Who was Jill Dando friends with, her death needs looking into under a different light.

I have seen hundreds of references to Jill Dando recently trying to fit her into recent events. I see no evidence at all. People don’t know she was killed by the Serbs in retaliation for Blair’s bombing of the Belgrade TV studio, and are trying to find an explanation for what happened to her. She has broadcast the programme attacking the Serbs, and became a Serb target.

I remember now, i was a political journalist for a broad sheet newspaper, whenevera cabinet minister was sacked we would hear why even if we were not allowed to print it, but chris smith was here and then gone, nothing ! crikey, one of the rent boys who used to come for coffee with us a dear young boy said it was because of operation ore it all makes so much sense now
    June Parfitt ( nee ferguson )

Hi Tap, We would get to the bottom of our quest if the dot’s began to join.
    If Mr Stokes has any information on Scallywag and Andrea, that would be useful.
    Remember ‘Birds of a feather fly together’.
    The dot’s could join if we knew who were good friends with who.