Vaccinations cause autism. Don’t have them.

June of 2000, members from the Centers for Disease Control, the Food and Drug Administration, and pharmaceutical companies, met in a secret meeting held in Simpsonwood, GA. The topic of discussion was the relationship between thimerosal and autism.
We know what was said at the meeting because parents obtained the transcripts through the Freedom of Information Act. The conversations are chilling. [5]
Here are three important quotes from the Simpsonwood Document:
…the number of dose related relationships [between mercury and autism] are linear and statistically significant. You can play with this all you want. They are linear. They are statistically significant.” – Dr. William Weil, American Academy of Pediatrics. Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000
“Forgive this personal comment, but I got called out at eight o’clock for an emergency call and my daughter-in-law delivered a son by c-section. Our first male in the line of the next generation and I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on. It will probably take a long time. In the meantime, and I know there are probably implications for this internationally, but in the meanwhile I think I want that grandson to only be given Thimerosal-free vaccines.” – Dr. Robert Johnson, Immunologist, University of Colorado, Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000
But there is now the point at which the research results have to be handled, and even if this committee decides that there is no association and that information gets out, the work has been done and through the freedom of information that will be taken by others and will be used in other ways beyond the control of this group. And I am very concerned about that as I suspect that it is already too late to do anything regardless of any professional body and what they say…My mandate as I sit here in this group is to make sure at the end of the day that 100,000,000 are immunized with DTP, Hepatitis B and if possible Hib, this year, next year and for many years to come, and that will have to be with thimerosal containing vaccines unless a miracle occurs and an alternative is found quickly and is tried and found to be safe.” – Dr. John Clements, World Health Organization, Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000

14 Responses to “Vaccinations cause autism. Don’t have them.”

That was 12 years ago. Organic mercury compounds have not been regularly used in child vaccinations for years.

Nice try. Mercury and aluminium are the preservatives of choice by big pharma in their useless vaccines.

Incorrect Tap. I work for a Pharma/agrochemical manufacturer and they are rarely used anymore for vaccines. (Not by the companies we deal with anyway which are most of the multinationals)
    FYI I’m not a troll, just an everyday reader of your blog. I actually read some interesting things on here however in this case pharmaceutical manufacturing is something I am fairly knowledgable about.

If you follow the blog, you will have seen the stories where our recent baby was vaccinated with Glaxo’s Hep B Vaccine Engerix. There are two versions in current use – one with thymerisol (mercury) and the other with aluminium. Both highly toxic to nerves and shouldn’t be put into human beings of any age, let alone new born babies. Troll alert.

I said they were rarely used not never used. What annoyed me about your post was the sweeping statement of a title that vaccinations cause autism, they dont.Yes this may have well been discussed by the people quoted in the post with respect to thyremisol but it has never been fully scientifically proven. Believe me I am certainly not a troll. If you had witnessed some of the materials I have seen being made into pharmaceutical materials over the last decade you would never visit the chemist ever again. In fact you would probably never use shampoo, soap powders/ liquids etc ever again.

Don’t flatter yourself by believing that everybody who disagrees with you or wasp or any of your other regular contributors is a troll. Your blog is not that good.

7. horehound says:

Did you take the 2011 (UK) flu vaccine?, did your elderly relatives take it? ( all over 65 would be sent letter offering), your nieces / nephews? , any family member with asthma / heart condition? all would be offered/entitled, over 20 million people all in, now here’s a fact that 99% did not know, were not told( and do not take my word for it fire a quick email off to department for health, and see the frankly hilarious awkward noncommittal reply they send you), THE 2011 vaccine was the EXACT same vaccine as the 2010, now I work in a medical post where I am offered the vaccine every year ( never done it ,fear of needles. The available science points to the possibility that the more of a vaccine given at the very least = higher risk, so to give millions of people the same vaccine twice is at the very least a huge scandal.
    Maybe their is a clear medical reason for giving a population the same vaccine twice you might think? Their is not, don’t believe me? write to the Dept of Health and ask them why they gave millions of people a double dose at the cost of £100+ millions of your cash,ask for a copy of the research papers behind that decision.
    Whether you believe in conspiracy or cock up their is an unreported scandal at the heart of vaccinations in this country.

Troll that.

@ Anonymous 8.00PM

“I work for a Pharma/agrochemical manufacturer and they are rarely used anymore for vaccines”

You’d best let the FDA know, as they list aluminium, formaldehyde and animal cells as being in use today in all licensed vaccines – 1 billion doses annually.

And where do they say this? On their own website:

From the first link, amidst the laughable attempts to say they’re all completely safe:

“The aluminum salts in some U.S. licensed vaccines are aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, alum (potassium aluminum sulfate), or mixed aluminum salts.”

“Formaldehyde has a long history of safe use in the manufacture of certain viral and bacterial vaccines.”

“Preservatives are added to vaccine formulations filled into multi-dose vials to prevent the growth of bacteria or fungi that may be introduced into the vaccine during its use, e.g., repeated puncture of the vaccine vial.”

“In the manufacture of viral vaccines, the virus may be grown in cells. These cells need a source of nutrition, which in some instances may be provided by fetal bovine serum.”

And amongst the “preservatives” would be, um, mercury, as the second link says:

“Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine (see Table 1). A preservative-free version of the inactivated influenza vaccine (contains trace amounts of thimerosal) is available in limited supply at this time for use in infants, children and pregnant women.”

So even “preservative-free” vaccines have, um, preservatives in them. “Removed from or reduced to” = wiggle room. Waffle. Meaningless.

In fact the second link is highly telling for the lengths that they go to in order to say it’s safe. Colossal lists of tables, this and that being “free” of mercury. However Fluvirin, which is one of the major ones used during annual manufactured health scares, does contain mercury.

The table says Fluarix has no thimerosal in it, which is rubbish, as the ingredients list says that it does:

“Thimerosal is used at the early stages of manufacture and is removed by subsequent purification steps to a trace amount (=1 mcg mercury per dose). Each dose may also contain residual amounts of hydrocortisone =0.0016 mcg, gentamicin sulfate =0.15 mcg, ovalbumin =1 mcg, formaldehyde =50 mcg, and sodium deoxycholate =50 mcg from the manufacturing process.”

So who’s telling the truth then?

“Trace amount” is rubbish – there is no safe level.

Regards

TSL

9. Road_Hog says:

It’s quite clear that vaccines still have mercury in them.

The German government ordered a mercury free swine flu vaccine, whilst giving the public one that included mercury.

I wonder why Merkel & co, didn’t want the one with mercury in it?

An interesting comments section.

An obviously informed intelligent individual posts on the blog and is instantly labelled a TROLL by TAP – because someone disagreed with him

I see a pattern emerging, you’re not going to have many toys left in that pram of yours if you keep throwing them out.

Then all the other sheeple, with no expertise in this field whatsoever wade in with ‘facts’ they’ve found off the internet.

I know who i believe on this one… It’s funny how trolls are labelled sheep when the only brainwashed behaviour is coming from the obvious internet experts.

MUST TRY HARDER methinks when trying to argue with an employee of a Pharma/agrochemical manufacturer.

Oh how i love all these conspiracy theorists, experts in every field going!

trolls give false information. you qualify.

MUST TRY HARDER TAP!

Seriously, 12 year old out of context quotes? You enjoy beating a dead horse? You do realize, even college level immunology textbooks are “out of date” by the time they come to their first print let alone a freaking DECADE later. I am so happy I was able to get my Biology degree and then my DVM that as a wonderful side effect allows me to read the primary papers and evaluate raw data for myself. You are so clueless, embrace victimhood and live in your little bubble of ignorance.

Truth never ages. It usually comes under attack from vested interests over time, so it gets lost. We need to rediscover the truths from tens of thousands of years ago which are re-emerging through archaeology and archaeoastronomy. Once you possess truth, you don’t need to edit or update.