Bottled water contains insecticide

Not all bottled water manufacturers state whether there’s Fluoride in their bottled water… some don’t bother to say… some just put ‘Sodium’ instead (which is just short for Sodium Fluoride). I noticed on NaturalNews this artcle:

Chinese industrial fluoride suppliers openly list sodium fluoride as ‘insecticide’ and ‘adhesive preservative’ in addition to water treatment chemical

… so next time you are drinking Volvic you can tell everybody you are drinking insecticide instead.

Water filtration is the way to go. I’m after a Big Berkey myself. They are not cheap, but the filters can last over ten years and they filter out almost everything and do pay for themselves many times over in the end. Speculate to accumulate as they say.

from Anonymous comment

13 Responses to “Bottled water contains insecticide”

1. I DID NOT write this post, so I don’t know why my name is at the bottom?

The subject is related to a comment I posted yesterday.

Doesn’t ‘sodium’ just mean salt, when listed as an ingredient?

Never had a problem with my teeth till they were forced to take it out of the water in the 80s, bring it back

Read Fluoride The Devil’s Poison as recommended in Tap Blog books. Then you will get it as regards Fluoride.
    It has no health benefits. It’s a poison delivered through deception into the population at large. Conspiracy fact. Read the book.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

For effective filters used by hospitals, call Dwight at http://www.itdoesthejob.com

your tea and coffee will never taste so good once all the crap’s taken out of the water.

I saw @Helenhighwater and didn’t twig it was a comment addressed to you, and not by you. That’s how dumb I can be on occasions. Too many kids in the house. It does something to the brain dealing with an eight month old baby demanding your attention.

7. horehound says:

Surely as long as the fluoride is at a level safe to human health its ok.Anything can be poisonous at an unsafe level,if you drank more than 5-6 litres of volvic in 24 hours you could would be at risk of water poisioning.Fluoride does exist naturally in some fruits and teas so I don’t see why it’s inherently unsafe.

8. Helen Highwater says:

No problem Tap.

Who are these mongos, commenting and supporting flouridation of water!?

These are types who would believe the moon was made of cheese, if TPTB told them it was so. They would then trolling blogs like this, ranting and raving at ‘conspiracy nuts’ for questioning this.

Zen maxim: No doubt, no awakening. Small doubt, small awakening. Big doubt, big awakening.

I’m am Christian, but I like that statement.

Here’s another one, from someone I should definitely not be quoting!

“Truth can never be reached by listening to the voice of authority.” — Sir Francis Bacon

9. Helen Highwater says:

I do not believe that flouride occurs naturally – it’s a industrial by product from the chemical industry.

May be they’ve pumped so much through the water supply system – through us – that the ground water is now polluted and they can claim that it does occur ‘naturally’?

I read that the Soviets first used it in water supplies of gulags in 1920’s and that they found it slowed prisoners down and made them more manageable. Apparently, the water supplies of all nations invaded by the Nazi’s were flouridated.

There is naturally occurring fluoride but as nit’s always/usually bonded with calcium, it’s far less toxic than industrial fluoride which is a waste product from aluminium refining.

Berkey filters are okay but consider getting a multipure instead. Multipure’s reduce more contaminants than any other NSF CERTIFIED filter system. Lifetime warranty on the housing, change filter once a year for a total of about $5-6/month operating cost.
    whatsthebestwaterfilter.com

I purchased a big berkey recently after reading reviews of which all were good. We have a reverse osmosis system but wanted something that didn’t require electricity in case of an EMP. I ran water through it as stated in the instructions as tested the water with a total disolved solids meter. The tap water contained about 20 parts per million (ppm) that the filtered water. I tried filtering more water and each time I got the same result. I then filtered the water into a none metallic bowl and tested the water again, to my surprise the ppm was the same as the tap water. I can only think that the collecting chamber was leaching something into the water. I smelt the water and it smelt metallic, the whole berkey smelt metallic, infact that was the first thing I noticed when I opened the box. The metal was quite soft and marked easily.

I think the fact that one state in America banned them as they said they contained lead must be true and I am only glad I tested the water as many people probably do not know. I have since read anoter comment online where someone had found the same results.

I contacted the seller who purchased them from America and he wasn’t happy but he refunded me in full apart from the postage and customs duty which cost around £100. I am just glad it didn’t cost my family’s health.

The company that manufactures them seems a bit suspect since people have been trying to contact them to discuss technical aspects of the filters and they have come up against problems.

Please don’t buy a berkey filter as you are just paying for it with your health not to mention alot of money.