Apart from the obvious reasons of blocking out the sun, and poisoning us, they come up with some really interesting answers that seem to be well researched.
1. Win wars. Controlling the weather gives the advantage in wars. Create sandstorms or flooding etc and trouble your enemy (except both sides are run by the same people)
2. Win money betting on the futures markets. 80% of the US economy is weather dependent. Control the weather and watch your shares rise. You can “make more money if the crop fails”.
3. You can trade weather derivatives on the stock exchange. People bet on weather disasters, BIG weather disasters. In the end, the incentive is to rig the whole thing, like it is with major sporting events.
4. Grab the land. The crops fail, the farmers go bust, the corporates move in to grab the land at low prices.
5. Control the food. Push everyone towards Monsanto drought resistant or flood resistant seeds. Seeds which grow crops that don’t reseed, so you have to buy them again each year.
6. Control people. Make them desperate, starve them, then they will do anything you want just for a bit of food or shelter.
This is being done “at the expense of every living being on the planet”.
It looks to me like another one of their psychopathic games, like a war, or the Olympics, the elite are addicted to it, addicted to their power. Bill Gates is implicated as investing in geoengineering AND Monsanto. Not mentioned in the film is the fact that the Rothschild family recently bought up a major weather forecasting corporation.
We are now experiencing 1000 times the normal species extinction rate. 78% is from fungal infection, which is exactly what tends to be caused by chemtrails.
Weather control works best by working with the weather that’s actually coming anyway, they just massively exaggerate it.
They want to corporately control everything on the planet. “They are creating an artificial environment to replace the natural one”. I reckon they are doing the same with humans too, creating artificial humans to replace the natural ones.
Some good news, as I see it, is that there is still plenty of seed saving and local growing going on, and the interest in this is increasing. I wonder what the Eden project is about, since that has the biggest saved seed collection in the world. I also wonder why they make the chemtrailing so obvious, part of the Hidden in Plain View theme.
The film is 1 hour 12 mins, and is a good one for giving to people who are unaware of the general conspiracy as it doesn’t deviate into other conspiracy subjects nor use words such