WASP picks up the whiff of a troll

Hi Tap, I have enclosed a Troll Alert Kit, & Truth Spray Links. As usual I am a CONVEYER of INFORMATION & always give Primary Links, to Authors. I have never claimed to be the Author of any Links I send, as those ‘DICK BRAIN TROLLS CLAIM’, which shows they could well belong to a LOWER PHYLUM, a Sub Species,
They Range from Parasitic Low Life Entities, the those of Higher Development such as The One Shown Above, who are actually capable of communication, all be it ‘GOBBLEDGOOK’. It is not known in the Evolutionary Process how they actually evolved, which brings into question DARWIN THEORY, of EVOLUTION.

They are elevated to Higher Energy Levels when Key Words are Mentioned, such as GLOBAL WARMING, GENOCIDE, ROYALTY, ELITE, etc are mentioned. WHY IS THAT?

WARNING TROLLS AT LARGE, ON NO ACCOUNT FEED THEM OR GIVE THEM WATER. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WHEN THEY GAVE WATER TO THE GREMLINS. THEY HAVE A VERY LOW INTELLIGENCE SO NEVER ANSWER QUESTIONS, & THEY HATE THE TRUTH. IT’S LIKE A SILVER BULLET TO A VAMPIRE, OR  USING A WOODEN STAKE ON THEM.

Texture168

Exposing the evil and corruption in the world to resist The New World Order

Daniel J Towsey

atruthsoldier.wordpress.com

I am somewhat confused  Tap, by That Hell  ‘n’  High-water   { ( Helen Highwater) } stated, she  got it partially correct.

The  example she gave,  viz. Plato’s Allegory, was good,  but failed to connect the dots correctly, or perhaps she couldn’t even see them.
{No ‘plan’? No ‘global elites’? Really?  Back to the beginners class for you.} REALLY!
What does she think they use HAARP for ? If  she has ever heard of it.
MASKING TOAST!
DISINFORMATION IF EVER I SAW IT!

COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON  Voltaire.
Her myopic analysis produced an  INVERSE  RESULT, as it’s The SHEEPLE, who have been ‘CHAINED TO THE WALL’, & she is obviously one of them.

To believe what she  stated, it would be necessary to dismiss the collective PRIMARY RESEARCH  of The Top Real Historians, & Archivists, so it can only be assumed that her research was via  MICKEY MOUSE SOURCES, i.e. written history, which at best, is only 5% True.  I find that very odd, particularly in view of some of her previous comments, viz Banks, Vaccination, Programmes. Mind control etc. What Say You?

File:DoNotFeedTroll.svg
    DNFTT ?

REGARDS ……….  WASP

TROLL  EXPOSER

TAP – does the term come from patrol, like these people start patrolling on your blog, message board etc.  They are not here today.  Maybe they don’t get paid at weekends!

Hi Tap,

As a long-time contributor to and reader of your blog site,  I just wanted to point out to other regulars that I haven’t changed my name to Helen Highwater!

Quite why people need to change their names or indeed have so many different names, I don’t know.  Maybe there are good reasons for this, that I am unaware of.

For what it’s worth I think trolls should always be totally ignored.  i.e. Rise above it/them Wasp.  They are mental pygmies who are of no real consequence.

I was pleased to read Twig’s comment that he liked the G. Edward Griffin video ‘The Collectivist Conspiracy’  I reckon Ed Griffin is a good ol’ boy.

I came across this video on YT this week.  Recorded on 12/08/2012 it is Max Keiser on the Alex Jones Show talking about the probable crash of the US economy,
which MK believes could happen at any time between now and the end of April 2013.  Apparently some of the info. has also appeared in the Guardian and Financial Times
newspapers recently.  Alex Jones says the plans in readiness to implement Martial Law are gathering pace too.  The video is entitled ‘Max Keiser: We’re in a Financial Holocaust’

Regards,

Gillian

Ps. Sorry I couldn’t give a proper link to the MK & AJ  video.  I really must try and find out how to do that!

10 Responses to “WASP picks up the whiff of a troll”

1. ‘no plan…no global elites…etc.”.

I was criticising the previous comment, not the original post.
    I would not want to be accused to WASPISM. I’m not a waspist! Honestly! Please don’t label me a TROLL!

I can vouch for hellan high-water. She’s a new name for a long time tap blog commenter

3. wasp says:

It is particularly important that you read the first Link & go to

The Great Culling has begun Will your genetic lineage survive.
    The Great Culling has begun Will your genetic lineage survive?
    TRUTHER AUGUST 13, 2012

Mike Adams

NaturalNews

This relates to everything you have been informed of, which Tap keeps emphasizing, vis AGENDA 21 etc.

This will show you that BSB, which actually stands for ‘BLOODY STUPID BASTARD’, is a TOTAL ‘DICK BRAIN’.
    MY INTELLECTUAL EQUAL? DREAM ON TROLL.

THE PROTOCOLS DOCUMENT WAS WRITTEN BY THE JESUITS, as was Mein Kampf.

HITLER WAS A JESUIT, as were other Top Nazis, many of whom were Zionist Jews, who persecuted & committed mass exterminations on ordinary Jews, who were totally blameless, Himmler was an ordained Jesuit Priest, Fr. Heinrich.Hitler referred to him as his Ignatious Layola.

Stalin was another one, the greatest Mass Murderer of all Time.

All this stuff has been mentioned before, I do not give you false information.

You should also look up in The Same Link, The AURORA BATMAN MASSACRE, there is much background stuff given in these Links

THE MOTIVES

Robert Holmes, the shooting suspect’s father, is a senior lead scientist with FICO, the American credit score company. He was scheduled to testify in the next few weeks before a US Senate panel that is investigating the largest bank fraud scandal in world history. This banking fraud threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

Robert Holmes not only uncovered the true intent of the massive LIBOR banking fraud, but his “predictive algorithm model” also traced the trillions of “hidden”dollars to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who stole it. In other words, Robert Holmes could NAME NAMES! Those names WOULD AWAKEN THE WORLD to the depth of government and corporate corruption which could include members of Congress, Wall Street, Federal Reserve and EU executives and could even include US Presidential candidates and the British Royal family.

The motives for the massacre are:

1) To silence whistelblower Robert Holmes whose son is now facing a possible death sentence

2) To influence the upcoming vote on the UN Global Small Arms Treaty which could result in gun confiscation and disarming world citizens. The UN treaty could override national sovereignty and give a license to federal governments to assert preemptive gun control powers over state regulatory powers.

QED BSB

REGARDS ……… WASP

WASP = IMMATURE CRETIN

Call to all TROLLS.

Please avail yourself of a anti-WASP spray.

It gets rid of all those useless WASPS that so spoil a nice day.

A TROLL and proud.

X

X

Troll

7. wasp says:

Anonymous said…
    WASP = IMMATURE CRETIN

2:04 PM

PROVE IT, GIVE ME COUNTER EVIDENCE TO LINKS.

REGARDS ……. WASP

WE ARE ONLY HUMBLE TROLLS

WHY SHOULD WE PROVE ANYTHING?

YOU NEVER DO. (I do like this shouting)

(You obviously have to shout because nobody listens)

Trolls Inc.

The good thing about trolls is that they eventually dig their own holes (and make themselves look stupid to boot) : )

10. wasp says:

WHY SHOULD WE PROVE ANYTHING?

YOU NEVER DO. (I do like this shouting)
    (You obviously have to shout because nobody listens)

Trolls Inc.

4:03 PM

I don’t have to, I just find the information, & convey it with appropriate Links.

It’s then up to you to use your Intelligence if you have any, (which I doubt), to make your own decisions. ONE IS ALWAYS APT TO SHOUT, WHEN EXPLAINING CONCEPTS TO STUPID PEOPLE, TROLLS EXHIBIT A MAXIMUM IN THAT RESPECT.

THE MORE STUPID YOUR REPLY’S BECOME JUST PROVES YOU ARE VERGING ON THE (-)3σ AREA OF A GAUSSIAN STANDARD NORMAL DISTRIBUTION CURVE. WHICH IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF.

Anonymous said…