Tap Blog stitched up.

UPDATE – new template being tidied up today Thursday 30th August 2012.

I was browsing templates seeing if I could overcome the width fix I was getting on copying and pasting stuff that is probably not highly approved of amongst the powerful.  I didn’t click on the upgrade template key, yet the blog has switched over to a spotty monstrosity and lots of the left hand column is lost as far as I can see.  The layout tab has gone and so I can’t work things around from here.  Is this an other stitch-up?  I’m going out for the day, and will start work on things when I get a chance.

If this is the Andrea Davison effect, then you might say someone’s going a long way to try to stop her story of being inside the Ecuador Embassy from getting into mainstream media.  Read the posts about her below and you will see what is going on, unreported and unseen by the world.

13 Responses to “Tap Blog stitched up.”

1. Richard says:

This post really makes you look like a fool, so wrapped up in your own self importance.

When snackerson helps you correct a simple error with layout. You cock it up then claim it’s a stitch up.

What an arse. I hope people are starting to see this blog for what it really is.

• Anonymous says:

Why do we always come here,
      I really do not know,
      It’s like a kind of torture,
      To read through some of crap on this blog.

I know,
      It’s only The Tap
      But I like it.

I do like it ! Some crap, some REAL crap – but also some good, occasionally very good!

I don’t even mind the trolls, as an impartial observer it’s all entertaining and sometimes interesting.

I’ve learnt things here that have proven correct.

To Tap, or not to Tap?

I think yes!

It’s Sackerson not Snackerson. You’re right TAP this is all part of a plan to discredit bloggers.

Sorry. The stress was getting to me today. The Mrs needed a lie in so I had the littl’un and trying to blog. Not easy!

I’ve managed to get the blog back in an upgraded form. Google forced the issue by cutting off my old format, and the only way to get up and running again was to take this format.

It’s just the way Google works. No choice given.

4. Sackerson says:

Actually it’s a bit neater now, I think.

Snackerson: that sounds friendly, think I’ll get me a catering van.

5. Sackerson says:

P.S. Not that I want to start any more trouble, but if you go into layout you can edit the vids you install from Youtube in your sidebar. By adjust the height and width numbers you can fit them better into the available space.

6. David says:

If the layout is still faulty, you can use the web browsers inbuilt editor, another feature google didnt tell people about.

It’s a bit buggy but if you press alt and F4 together it will open up a dialogue box and you should be able to sort it from there.

It’s a little buggy though and takes a few attempts to open, if the browser window closes just open it up and try again.

Let me know if after a few attempts if its still playing up.

SORRY!!!

Don’t apologise TAP we all who count know (or new readers will soon know) & confirm your consistent daily hard-work which is logged now over YEARS of valid stories, allowing us to have a daily first stop for real NEWS not easily found else where.

KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK

As here’s a “GOLD MINE”

HETT

PS those too keen to trip abuse at a personal level clearly have issues a low IQ or an agenda Pls IGNORE or DELETE their erroneous gutter speak.
    Only the warm & friendly welcome.

PPS Snackerson!! maybe you could feed the vermin something toxic.

Blatant Troll at 10:15am

9. Woodsy42 says:

” Is this an other stitch-up?”

Probably not – it’s better than it used to be. It was dreadful with odd sized text and stuff that overflowed out of the visible area.
    Putting large size videos in the right side column makes a mess of it though.

10. Stung By A Wasp says:

Don’t fuck with the illuminati I’ve told you before they are some mean assed mofo when it comes to blog templates!,

My life seems like a chapter of accidents sometimes. So far I’ve come up smelling of roses, and the result is better than we had. I was somewhat panicked earlier in the day. Thanks for all the good advice. I am no techno, as is pretty bloody obvious.

This comment has been removed by the author.