Gareth Williams Signed Off as ‘Deadf007’

Hi Tap, James does not think there is anything strange about the Cinema being called “Century 16”.
That the Dark Knight was at the Olympic ritual.
That the event started at 8.12am with the ringing of bells over the whole Country.
That Gareth Williams signed off as Deadfoo7, he was tracking the plot to his last breath.
Anon.

TAP – had Gareth Williams come across the plot to kill cinema goers at Aurora during the London Olympics, and more yet to come?  This 007 thing keeps cropping up.

If my baby wasn’t complaining at being ignored behind me in his crib, I’d copy over some references from recent wasp posts.  Maybe I can do so later.  Maybe Gareth was unscrambling various plots – and was about to let the cat out of the bag…..what else did he know?

7 Responses to “Gareth Williams Signed Off as ‘Deadf007’”

The real aim of the Olympic ritual was to make people be afraid of Mary Poppins, as we all know ‘poppins’ is actually a secret u.s military program design to block out the suns rays, depleting are bodies of the much needed vitamin d. That’s why the ritual was at night. When the ‘poppins’ descended into the illuminati pit if you looked carefully you could see chemtrails rising from their umbrellas. The evidence was then stashed away in the NHS beds where the children were pretending to sleep. They were then threatened with the child catcher if they tried to tell anyone.

Wake up SHEEPLE, it was happening right before your eyes!

Nice to see that trolls know how to write a simple spoof. I always fail to see why killing innocent people is so amusing.

I never said i found loss of life amusing. I fail to see the funny side in scaremongering.

I always fail to see the funny side in your batman theatre massacre links to the Olympic games. The killing of Innocent people twisted for you’re own sensationalist stories. How utterly wrong.

Sensation is in the eye of the reader. I only pass on the facts. I don’t see anything funny or sensational..just evil, evil to which you are either blind, or which you support.

Unfortunately i realise the world is a terrible place. I understand your moral outrage but you don’t have to create stories of a ‘plan’ and ‘global elites’ to make sense of it all. I think when you finally come to this realisation it will be to late. You could of actually made a difference by being proactive and righting some of the wrongs around you. Instead of sitting from the comfort of your office chair typing grown up fairy tales on your computer.

If you want to change something TAP you’ve got to change something.

6. No ‘plan’? No ‘global elites’? Really?

Back to the beginners class for you.

Have ever done any independent, objective reading or research in to any of the topics covered on this and other blogsites? Why not? Maybe you’re just defending your worldview, the one you’ve been given, which is perfectly understandable.

No one wants to feel like Truman in the film The Truman Show, when he realises that things are not quite what they seem. That’s a scary place.

A better example is Plato’s allegory of the cave. Plato was an initiate of the mystery religions, of course. Mystery Babylon.

“No ‘plan’? No ‘global elites’? Really?

Back to the beginners class for you.” – I’m quoting from this site.

Open minded folk like to call this research. Or would you prefer terms like ‘Bad men’ and ‘evil doers’. Or i can just make stuff up and make it fit. It seems to be the general rule of thumb around here.