Give us some sun, you bastards.

It’s cold.  You need to wear a coat.  It’s July.  What’s going on?

This morning, the sky was blue, a cloudless sky and the sun was warm, giving some hope.  At last we can get some summer warmth, I thought.  Thirty minutes later I checked outside again.  The sky was filled with chemtrails spreading out turning the once blue sky to milky white.  I counted more than twenty trails, maybe forty.  I don’t know.  They were everywhere in the usual crosshatch pattern.  Shane, my Filipina wife, just arrived in the UK, stared up at them.  ‘What do you think they’re doing?’  I asked.

‘I don’t know,’ she replied.

To me, this looks like an attempt to freeze us.  If it’s this cold in July, you can only imagine the temperatures they will create by January.

COMMENT –  Hi Tap, Clear as a bell at 7am over Doncaster, can even see the Moon.
Several planes have flown over with no con or chemtrails.
Should have been a good day exept for the Chemtrails coming from the SouthWest. Have we any readers in the Southwest to confirm this.

TAP – This is a new video just out about chemtrails.  They admit that filling the atmosphere with particulates will eventually cause major droughts as it is happening in the USA.   This is an attack on food security.

‘They’ can also seed clouds and cause massive rainfall where they wish, and flood crops too.

It will create demand for GM crops that can cope with changing weather patterns.  Monsanto can make money from weather control.  They can get into control of all food production.

Weather modification programs are being ramped up on a global basis.  There are continent-wide programs in process.

The particulates are killing insects, killing trees and plants from contaminated soils and water.  The eco-system is collapsing.  The governments of the world must be made accountable.

When will a politician first mention these operations that we can see in the skies above our heads every day?  None has yet dared to do so.  Yet they must know.

18 Responses to “Give us some sun, you bastards.”

1. Jim says:

Sky partly cleared over East Scotland this morning to reveal extensive spraying. I’d heard a lot of aircraft over the last few days but couldn’t see them due to low cloud and torrential rain. Suspect they’re using cloud cover to spray due to people noticing the chemtrails and wondering what’s going on.
    Potato harvest suffering blight and silage for cattle a month behind growth schedule due to the lack of sun and warmth.
    Sir David Attenborough reporting decimation of butterfly population due to poor weather. Bees seem to be suffering as well going by the lack of bees in my garden.
    Vitamin D tablets will be getting issued soon 😉

2. Ria says:

It shows what kind of sphychopaths are in Government to sit back on their fat backsides and just watch this genocide happen

3. Spanner says:

I was only thinking yesterday, that I hadn’t seen many trails over the last couple of days, thinking perhaps they were easing off as with all the rain, they had probably overdone it.

But this morning, woke up to a sunny day, but in between the clouds, the milky sky and chemtrails are clearly visable.

I cannot believe that no-one notices it, and I am just waiting for the day when they introduce us to geo-engineering as a cover for it.

By the way, based near Wigan, Manchester.

This morning was a good moment to show chemtrails to my neices who understood. They had tried repeating the wisdom of their geography teacher to me the day before about Global Warming. They told me I should walk and get out of my car!

I gave them a copy of Watermelons by James Delingpole. It must be a confusing world to grow up in..

• James M says:

Giving them books written by Delingpole is child abuse. He’s a grade 1 loon.

• Twig says:

@James M

I’m guessing that you’re one of the watermelons that JD named his book after.
      I’m also guessing you haven’t read the book.

• James M says:

Delingpole once said in a BBC interview that he never bothers to read any scientific papers on global warming, he gets his info second hand from others.

I’m sorry but I hold the view that if you want to critique things you need to read what you are critiquing; otherwise you shut up about it. His recent attempts to use a single wet British summer as proof that global warming is a hoax shows his scientific knowledge for what it is, one data point cannot be used to prove or disprove anything. If that makes me a watermelon so be it; better that than a fruitcake

• Twig says:

@James M

So you’re critiquing a book you haven’t read?
      BTW, who is trying to use “a single wet summer” (if only!) to prove AGW is a hoax?

• James M says:

Not critiquing the book. Critiquing Delingpole from media appearances and other writings

5. Gordon says:

Spot on Jim. I live in the east of the Scottish Borders and can confirm this. June was sooo wet, cold and dull that I can’t remember anything like it. July to date hasn’t faired much better with constant low cloud and rain. Temperatures are hovering around 13c/15c were they should be 18c/21c. Also, the push is on from the Scottish Government to insulate as many homes as possible free of charge. Do they know something we don’t? Seems it’s not so much global warming but global cooling. Get your Musucbag bought NOW!

G.

Was out this morning (Manchester) in the garden at about 7.30am having a coffee.

Looked up at the sky and it looked like a game of noughts and crosses.

Unmarked planes doing parallel fly-bys.

But remember folks, ‘government’ knows best, and these chemtrails poisoning us are just ‘contrails’… lol.

WARNING this is how easy it is for your children to be killed:-

Neglect by medical staff contributed to the death of a hospital patient who died from dehydration after calling 999 because he was so thirsty.

nurse failed to give him his diabetes medication and police were sent away when they responded to his call.

The day before his death, he was sedated and put in a side room after his condition caused him to be aggressive towards nurses, the inquest heard.

worth a look:-

Are we the Last Generation on Earth?
    KriegerDesHasses

HETT

I can certainly echo that sentiment…Very similar in the south west – near Glastonbury – a proper clear blue sky at 6:30 am this morning. At last!! I thought to myself… By 7:30 a complete white out. No chemplanes visible, but we have been getting banks of chemcloud (it has a distinctive soupy look to it) floating in from the west quite often here. The temperatures – 15-16 degress C are strange. I remember wettish summers growing up in Scotland – but never 30 days of rain in a row. And never this cold. Anyway, rain moderate to heavy, by 11am. Its now 6pm – it hasn’t stopped. I was driving through to East Sussex yesterday where I experienced suspiciously HAARP like flash flood rain storms and hail the size of marbles. Literally like buckets of water and hail landing on the car windscreen. This seemed to come out of nowhere where it had been sunny and relatively warm before. There was also some lightning. But it was *cold* – summer lightning usually during warm and muggy conditions?! My entire geography education is clearly no longer valid…

9. Twig says:

Maybe they’re seeding the clouds now to get the rain out of the way and ensure nice weather for the Olympics?

When the planes spraying this cr@p fly at a higher altitude then it ‘contributes’ towards ‘Global Cooling’.

When the planes spraying this cr@p fly lower, then it contributes towards ‘Global Warming’.

Either way, it’s a globalist scam… and now it’s ‘Climate Change’. How convenient.

Remember also, many high-powered people have invested millions/billions in this global scam including Al Gore and Prince Charles… all in the name of ‘saving the planet’.

Hi Tap, Was in Stoke on trent on Sunday, they had full cross hatch pattern, then full cloud.

12. Twig says:

@Anon
    I reckon it’s weather modification.

13. Twig says:

It was reported on the radio just now that the weather will dry up next week, just in time for the Olympics.

Coincidence?