Get Rid Of Cameron, I Said. Everyone Went Quiet.

Only yesterday Twig suggested in comments I read ‘Watermelons’ written by James Delingpole.  It was surprising therefore to find myself this evening standing next to this very same person at a meeting of Owen Paterson’s Constituency supporters.  He provided an hour’s entertaining talk, with some useful insights, and is a very good performer.  Yet he failed to tackle anything but safe media subjects.  One questioner asked him about fluoride.  He merely shrugged his shoulders, knowing that to be a non-topic with journalists and MSM.

You might wonder how I can still support Owen Paterson, Sec of State for Northern Ireland, Privy Councillor and cabinet minister, when I write my opinion of David Cameron on here so clearly.  There are still good people within the Conservative cabinet, and I would count Owen as one of those.  Iain Duncan Smith and possibly Michael Gove alongside.

How much they know about the global elites and the power of the bankers, I don’t know.  They try to bring about good outcomes for ordinary people every day of their lives, battling the corrupt power structures that stand in their way.  Owen nearly saved British fishing, until Cameron abandoned the IDS/Paterson policy of withdrawal from the EU’s Common Fishing Policy.  He did a great job at Transport, until he was reshuffled.  If only there were more like him, people might have more faith in politicians.  In the current government, he’s attending to Northern Ireland’s terrorist troubles with almost nil media coverage.  In my book, those troubles have more to do with evil scheming from globalist intelligence services seeking the dismemberment of Britain, than anything from the Irish people – the same globalists who have smashed Ireland’s economy to smithereens, and broken her faith in democracy.

James D mentioned the banksters and the power of corrupt large corporations, and their links to the environmental movement and the communists.  Yet he never personalized his attacks, or suggested they could be linked to David Cameron, yet cameron is totally sold out to the environmentalists.  The enemy were allowed to slope away unnamed.

It was if, to Delingpole, Cameron was still somehow part of the normal human race, and not the corrupted globalist monster it is now so clear to see that he is.  Delingpole was at Oxford with both Cameron and Boris Johnston, and he sees Cameron as someone who saw himself as ‘born to rule’.  While Boris had to scrape a living as a journalist and has some idea what normal life is like for ordinary mortals.

Delingpole doesn’t realize how overwhelming the power of the elites is, and has no suggestion as to how it can be dealt with.  He still has a quaint belief that somehow the awfulness of the situation can be turned around, but no suggestion as to when or how, preferring denial and an assumption that parliamentary democracy can somehow turn the tide of history, and stop total power rushing to the centre,  and falling into the hands of a handful of nameless individuals, who plan to depopulate the planet.  No wonder he didn’t want to talk about Fluoride or other agents being used to poison human beings.  It doesn’t fit with his worldview that the criminals are really still some kind of gentlemen, because they once frequented Oxford University and the House Of Commons.  He has some catching up to do.

Owen rallied his troops by saying that while he agreed things were bad, it would always take the Conservative Party to turn the situation around, and there was no other agency available in the country who could do so.  He is right, which is why it is so tragic that the banksters secured total power over the Party when they maneuvered Cameron into position.  ‘Get rid of Cameron, ‘ I said, in conversation with some members of the audience afterwards before going home.  Everyone went quiet.  They know where the trouble is coming from, but no one wants to face up to the awful truth.

James Delingpole signed his book Watermelons – (presumably environmentalists are green on the outside, communist on the inside), with the words – To Henry, a fellow blogger. J.D. the book is published by Biteback Publishing, Iain Dale’s operation.  GBP 15.00

10 Responses to “Get Rid Of Cameron, I Said. Everyone Went Quiet.”

ALL politicians are corrupt. The more honest ones know it.
    Anyone that supports a politician in a World that they have assisted in creating is also corrupt.
    Support of a lie is condoning a lie.

People love to say “oh, the politician I support is really a good guy but he just can’t speak out at the moment.”.

People that vote under the present “one party regime” are also supporting the financial corruption and endless wars. They love to use the word “democracy”. Democracy is mob rule by the lowest common denominator that is promised benefits if they once again elect their corrupt masters.

If you like the company of parasites then guess what: you are a parasite.

GS

We’re all in the control grid to one extent or the other. Only someone who invests nothing in the present can afford the luxury of total nihilism. if you have children, wife or husband, a business, you have needs. To travel to London by train in reasonable time, for example. We need the best politicians we can get, not no politicians.

Sorry you are so wrong. You have lots of self-justifying excuses. Many regimes have existed because people went along with the system. They saw no alternative. That’s why millions of people are exterminated one way or another. It’s not my fault you say. ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’
    Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. ‘I’m a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!’
    I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, ‘I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!’

Stop endorsing the system. You don’t have to confront it. You just have to ignore it in many small ways. Be self-reliant. Start communicating with others around you. Stop using the facilities of “Government” and Multi-national companies. Stop saving in banks. Buy Gold and Silver.
    There are many ways.

GS

As you may have seen from earlier posts, I have challenged Owen Paterson about the depopulation agenda. It is clearly very hard for him to acknowledge it, just as it was for James Delingpole. How many cabinet ministers and journalists have you challenged, Gold and Silver? And I though GS meant George Soros.

The sooner the topic of depopulation gets to be mainstream the sooner the agenda will stop. It won’t get to be mainstream by deciding not to talk to the mainstream. Your strategy is misplaced. Mine is not. I will talk to any human being about what I see and know. I will not exclude politicians and journalists. On the contrary I will challenge them as I am doing in the above post, and in correspondence as published previously.

If you choose to go nuts and cut yourself off, the elites will be more than happy to paint you into a corner. Get out of your corner, GS, and get into the main stream of humanity. That’s where we win or lose.

I’m in the mainstream. I’ve been in the mainstream for 70 years. I have known many politicians in my life.
    I’m certainly not cut-off. You seem to talk the talk on your blog and cover many unusual subjects but also like the contact with the system in you real life.
    I have never been in a corner. I inhabit the internet under many guises. My main themes are finance and propaganda.
    ALL politicians and political parties should be ignored.
    Writing a blog doesn’t make you a soldier of the people. Actions always speak louder than words although there is a place for words when it comes to educating others. Keep up with your blog but don’t react spitefully if people disagree with you.

“george soros”

I worked in politics before taking up blogging. I will speak my mind on my blog. That’s why I do it. If that’s spite then so be it. I thought that saying what you think, was the whole point of blogging – to express what you truly feel, not say what is required by the system, or by other people writing on the internet. It is madness to cut yourself off from any people you know. Politicians and journalists need sources of information outside their organizations. They might decide to open a front on a key issue if we explain them well enough and get enough of the public interested. Don’t make politicians your enemy. In my experience, most have no idea what is really going on. There is much to gain.

7. Twig says:

@Tapestry
    “The sooner the topic of depopulation gets to be mainstream the sooner the agenda will stop.”

Wait until you get to the last part of the book and see how JD addresses the overpopulation issue.

Meantime please sign this if you agree the objective: https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/34655

I’m still at the part where he’s explaining about Climategate. Some way to go.

The point seems to be that there is no socially acceptable way for politicians and journalists to open up on fluoride, chemtrails and the depopulation agenda. They act like a herd of zebras nudging towards a river knowing a crocodile is lurking in there somewhere, and none wants to be the first to be eaten.

The first step has to be for a mainstream politician to break cover and deny climate change. Then the herd can safely charge through the river.

Delingpole is great fun to read and listen to. He’s just being careful not to be the first zebra. Later on he will be a great exponent of the topics he currently avoids.

All this sounds very like the Agenda-21 Destructive Party line (I don’t identify that with any of the UK parliamentary parties in particular – just with members of all of them). Are you going to continue to support Mr Paterson in his yes-man support of GM foods, now, which after being manipulatively foisted on people to some extent, are already coming through in scientific work as harmful? Oh but wouldn’t it upset the financial cabals if people said no to them. Get real, blogger – or are you one of these traitors to humanity yourself?

I have tried to explain to Mr Paterson about GM foods and the threat they pose. Like any technology, genetic manipulation can be put to good or to evil uses. He clearly believes, naively in my opinion, that he can trust the corporations. I am working on it. He wouldn’t get any progress to higher office if he opposed GM, I am sure. Does it make me a traitor that I remain friends with Mr Paterson after knowing him over forty years? I’ll let you be the judge.