Let the Thai govt talk all they want. The chemtrailers are already at work!

Taken about a week or so ago. This is the one I narrated to you about.

After I took these shots, we never had clear skies at all. Maybe because of the bad weather all over Asia. Or maybe no.
I need a better camera, I know. I am working on it.
It would be interesting to look at at the SEAC4RS logo, especially the maps encompassed by the circle.

Stay safe.

R.Zedinko.

video sent in by HETT

8 Responses to “Chemtrails Start Over Thailand. Rebook That Holiday. Scientific Analysis on Video.”

PROOF !!!

200 Million Tons of Aluminum Aerosol Chemtrail Poisoning All Life! Scientific Proof!
    GrassyKnollTrolls

HETT

Quote:
    ”I need a better camera, I know. I am working on it.” R.Zedinko.

Hopefully, you can afford a DSLR camera, and more importantly, get the best zoom lens that the remainder of your budget can afford (start with eBay, maybe or Jessops). I would bias more of the budget towards the lens (Adobe Photoshop CS5.5/6 would be the gravy for after-touch).

I know that’s easier said than done. Truth is, the only way to expose these scum… is to literally, expose these scum (whether it be through blog posts, forum posts, close-up shots on cameras, etc. etc.).

Tha AMERICAN Hero:-

see:- 27m Fun
    see:- 29m IRS (mind blowing)

all rest with audience very credible

Freedompalooza.com 2011 Jim Traficant Speech Day 1
    pokerfacecom

HETT

2 camera options:-

1/ Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ10/DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP Digital Camera &…

2/Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ30

note “useful:-GPS”

Traficant the only Congressman in the USA who tells it like it is. He’s been jailed, survived attempts on his life, and investigated various injustices, saving others, while he himself has been jailed over and over. He tells the truth ‘like a dummy’. I’m not a very bright politician, he says…..

Or maybe he’s a brain dead nearly slaughtered sportsman that should know better?

or a man who’s time has come?

May all the USA people urgently get behind him.

he’s certainly earned it

WOW

HETT

The sky over the Thames estuary this morning was exactly the same as the pix shown above. Scary.

Does this DEAD Man speak the truth?

Alex Jones Exposed by Milton William Cooper