Micro-Chips With Everything

Smartphone with RFID reader identifies that the bottle of wine is the real McCoy.
The other method is to drink it, and see if you like it or not.  Consumers don’t care if big companies have to compete.  In fact we would prefer it if they had to do it more often.    Counterfeiting is just the excuse to start micro-chipping everything to control everyone.  Micro-chipping humans is planned next.

Julia writes -

I found this story about microchips (RFID chips) from over a year ago. The story is about putting microchips in products, and the explanation that we are given, is to stop counterfeiters. The way these companies behave, you would think that every second person is a serious criminal, not just an elite few. So microchips are being put in our clothes.

This story is about one clothing company. How many other companies are doing it, and what information is on the chips? And what can the microchips do to you? Can they cause cancer, can they mess up your thought patterns! Can they plant false information in your head? We could all be wandering around with microchips embedded in our clothing. So even if you leave your mobile phone at home, you can still be tracked.

Next stage is microchipped people, we just need to get used to the idea.

Sounds like a good reason to get your clothes from trusted sources, not high street brands.

On the other hand, it could be a completely fake story to spread fear. Fear of criminals for those that think there is a criminal on every corner. Fear of microchips for those in conspiracy circles.

Road Hog writes -

I've been mentioning this (chipping humans for some time) and how it would come about. It is all about control and knowledge.

The precursor to chipping is ID cards. Why do we need ID cards? We're told security, terrorists, criminals, immigrants etc. Well, we already have an ID card to stop immigrants and terrorists getting in the country, it's called a passport. It doesn't seem to stop the baddies.

And let's face it, criminals an terrorist can afford to pay to forge these documents. All the 9/11 & 7/7 terrorists had passports, did it stop them? As for ID cards, most adults carry a photo ID card around with them (the precursor to the official ID card) known as a driving licence.

Now, when have you ever had to use your photo ID driving licence? No, I don't mean to join a video club, or as a handy way as ID for any personal means, when have you needed a photocard driving licence for any official requirement? None, there is no time when you need it. If a police car stops you, everything is on computer, your insurance, MOT, TAX, they know about you before they pull you out of the car.

How will the chipping be introduce?, (bear in mind I mentioned I've been saying this for years). The first stage I predicted is just about to happen. Compulsory chipping for dogs. Always a media propaganda first to get the public on side. So, a few stories about mad raving dogs biting kiddies and how it could have been stopped if they'd been chipped.

The fact is that time and time again, it has been proven that every time that a kid has been attacked, that many of the neighbours have complained to the police about the owner and the dogs and the police have done nothing. Also, law abiding people will chip their dogs, the dangerous owners and their dogs will ignores it. So, all we end up with is a tax on dog ownership and a lucrative income for vets.

As I said, the law is about to be introduced for dog chipping. Which will start to condition people to the idea on chipping. The next stage is humans. Pick an easy target, the prison population, they're scum (I don't particularly like some of them, but chipping isn't the answer).

Let's start with murderers and have another media campaign, showing have murders could have been stopped if previous convicted murders had been chipped upon release. Then move on to rapists and eventually, everyone who goes to prison gets chipped, a bit like everyone who gets arrested gets fingerprinted even if they are released without charge.

Then you'll have another media campaign about a baby/kid getting lost and how it could have been traced and rescued if only it had a chip. Next thing is all newborns will be chipped.

And the circle is complete. Us oldies that don't end up in prison will be left alone, unless we fall ill and go into hospital. In which case we'll get occidentally chipped. But of course, we'll be the minority and in time everyone will be chipped.

Here's an old blog I did, when I had time to blog. There's a good link at the end, you'll have to copy and paste it because I forget to put the HTML in and I can't be bothered to sort it out right now.

Julia said…

That’s a coincidence Roadhog. I wrote a blog post last week about microchipped dogs…. I can see the lost kiddie one coming too. The good news is that for most of this week, everything I have been thinking of, I come across someone else who seems to be thinking the same, as if the numbers of people seeing what is going on is increasing. It’s almost as if this kind of thinking is tipping towards mainstream!
And the is a related one about Your Emergency Care, another step towards microchipping…. http://suliwrites.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/your-emergency-care/

Road_Hog said…

What pricked my ears about this sort of thing, happened in the early to mid 2,000s.

Clubcards or any other type of loyalty card, but particularly one that you will spend a fair bit of your income on.

Fairly early on, NuLabour applied for the NHS to have all personal details of clubcard holders passed to them. This was by government decree and the reason was as follows.

If there had been any food poisoning or any terrorist contamination of our food, the NHS/authorities could easily contact all the people who had bought the suspect food and get them into hospital for a health check.

All sounds fine & dandy and it was passed without out much kerfuffle, parliament. Why who could argue with something as sensible as that?

Er, well, once they’d got it through parliament, they could amend it without much trouble. And amend it they did. They added all government departments to be allowed access.

And one in particular, HMRC. So, they can now check your tax returns (if you’re self employed) against your spending habits.

I don’t ever think it was about the NHS, it was always about HMRC.

5 Responses to “Micro-Chips With Everything”

Micro-chipping is what the Elite want… the mark of the beast.

They slowly drip feed this notion into the subconscious mind.

Examples:

If I use html to sort out Julia’s hotmail copy, it loses all the breaks in Road Hog’s google part. And if I leave the post on non-html, it loses all Julia’s breaks. Can’t win. New Blogger is too complex for ordinary folk like me.

If all correspondents can use google documents, it will help.

3. Julia says:

4. Road_Hog says:

I don’t ever think it was about the NHS, it was always about HMRC.

5. Julia says:

Or they could deliberately contaminate a certain food that certain people buy and get them into hospital. A little visit to hospital is practically guaranteed to make you ill these days, or you will have an MRI scan, donate blood via a “blood test”, or be told you might have cancer. More tests. They can also stop supplying the food that you want to buy, which I have noticed at our local COOP, much to the confusion of the staff who have virtually no say in what they should stock for their customers. If I use my card at all, I use it inconsistently to confuse, and I shop plenty of other places too, as well as grow my own. They can even use the data on the loyalty cards to work out who buys according to price rather than what they actually like eating.
    I am sure all the data is linked up without us knowing. I just assume it is. I have just filled in a CRB form which has my passport, driving licence, NI number and all my names, and my address neatly in one place! What is the real purpose of the CRB check, and why do we need so many of them?