Diana Was To Star In Bodyguard 2

The Illuminati only permit fame for those in their control.
Grace Kelly amazed the world by moving up a level from movie star to royal consort, then Queen of Monaco. Princess Diana’s career was happening the other way around. Once expected to be Queen of England, she separated from Charles, and was about to break into movies, when she died.

This from Julia’s Daily Ramble

Diana…

Was apparently talking to Kevin Costner about taking part in the film Bodyguard 2 not long before her death. A recent interview with Kevin Costner quotes him “I told her I would take care of her just the same way I took care of Whitney”. They are both dead.

Both Grace Kelly and Diana died in car crashes that defied explanation, let alone the ritual murder of Whitney Houston.

WASP replies –
Hi Tap, thats quite interesting, Kevin Kostner is as far as I am aware is a JESUIT, & MK-ULTRA Controller so that would have been The Kiss of Death.

The Rabbit Hole indeed is Very Deep,& becomes even Deeper as you start to Descend into it, in Your Quest for Enlightenment. This is a Vastly Complicated Subject, which I am only just stating to gain a Deeper Insight into.

The Entertainment Industry is probably the Most Important Industry they have, it is through this Industry by the use of Subliminal Message Codes & latent Sounds at Specific Frequencies, enveloped in Popular Culture that Mass Control is Exercised.

I have mentioned this before with regard to the effect that certain Types of Music have on it’s Listeners. 444Hz being a particular example as in Military Music.

I will try & put something together, but time is now becoming a bit of a Premium, as summer approaches, with much work to be done around my house.

REGARDS ……. WASP

TAP – Don’t turn off your computer for too long, Wasp.

From anonymous comment –

The occult symbolism of the ritual murder of Diana Princess Of Wales.

10 Responses to “Diana Was To Star In Bodyguard 2”

1. wasp says:

Hi Tap, thats quite interesting,

REGARDS ……. WASP

This rabbit hole is deep.

There’s an interesting article on VC about this:

Tony (Knight of Malta/War criminal) Blair wants to return to British politics:

God help us. :sigh:

Returning to what?

Politics?

The theatre.

2,000 hunger strikers in Palestine

Can WASP please do a post on how this MK Ultra stuff works, in layman’s English?

How do you spot someone who’s an MK Ultra controller?

Surely this is information of the highest importance.

7. Julia says:

That is what I love about this blog. I get a random snippet from Hello magazine (reduced to reading Hello at work because person that buys the Sun is on holiday!), which seems interesting, and Wasp has research to add to it which helps the jigsaw along.

I have a question WASP if you have time. How do these people like Costner become MK Ultra controllers? Did he start off as an ordinary movie guy, then got intercepted when he started to do well, and offered some horrible deal? Or was he trained from early on, then planted in the movie industry?

Looks like Royalty and movies are interchangeable. All part of the same theatre.

It is surprising what interesting snippets I can pick up from very mainstream publications. I think reading them is ok as long as you read between the lines, almost like a scientific study, and don’t get the brainwash.

BTW I’ve watched some MK Ultra videos. They don’t seem to explain anything.

Step by step guide, simple terms is needed.

9. Julia says:

Another question for WASP if you have time! What sort of people are MK Ultra controllers? Can they be just ordinary people within our community. I am very suspicious of someone in my area, have been for ages, and so have many others. But only today thought of the possibility he might be MK Ultra. It sort of fits.