Mortgage Worries. Just Write Them All Off, Iceland-Style.

via Jim Corr

Iceland writes off the nation’s mortgage debt, and puts its financial elites in jail. Nice idea. Is this Ben Fulford’s first move? Come to Britain next. UKIP should launch the policy now.

This would be popular!!!!!!!!!!

From YT comments suggested by Zheng Yong

Jones needs to hire an editor because this story is mostly BS. Most people have picked up this story from Jones. I have seen it all over facebook today and it took about one minute to figure out that the Spanish story was a huge exaggeration that got a lot of people excited for nothing. Stories like this should not be spread without checking them out.

Yes and No. If the stories spread, the idea becomes a demand, and that creates political pressure for justice. It does seem to be a misleading story, I agree. Sorry for that. Blame Jim Corr. He’s no doubt thinking of Ireland writing off all the banker debt Ireland has been loaded up with. Good for him! Screw the bankers. Mortgages could be got rid of with the coming bonfire of paper transactions that are so vast as to be meaningless.

6 Responses to “Mortgage Worries. Just Write Them All Off, Iceland-Style.”

Let me know just before it happens and I’ll take out a mortgage.

GS

Kudos to Iceland for standing up to the Banksters and their 4th Reich ‘European Union’. Iceland is known for it’s volcanic activity… makes you wonder if the Rockefellas will use their HAARP ‘toy’ to ‘teach them a lesson’. The world is run by a cabal of megolamaniacs.

With regards to Ben Fulford, I think Japan is probably the safest place for him at the moment. He’s learnt their culture (and their language). Just watching his YouTube videos, you can tell the strain of knowing too much on his face. It’s how you use all that knowledge to your advantage… and that’s the hard bit.

Peace.

3. Ria says:

Hi Tap, I do not know what has happened but the videos our out of line. I am wondering if any one else is having same trouble. Can only see half of video.

I’ve noticed that. Right click and then click pop-out or some other choice until you get full clip. I don’t know why it’s happening. Some new trick to slow our traffic, no doubt!!

5. Zheng Yong says:

Hi readers,

You are encouraged to read the comments made on the Youtube video.

Thank You.

What has actually happened? One of the most thumbed youtube comments says the mortgage write-off is not quite true.

– Me.