Open Letter To Owen Paterson MP About Chemtrails In Shropshire

Sec Of State Northern Ireland
House Of Commons
Westminster
SW1

1st March 2012

Dear Owen,

Take a look in the sky right now. If you see a plane flying by, watch its contrail and see what happens. If the white clears after thirty seconds, and the sky reverts to blue, no problem. But what about the other kind of trail that we see every day now?

The white trail doesn’t clear. It gradually spreads out over the next thirty minutes, becomes wider and wider and ends up as a milky straight line cloud. You can see ten of these overhead right now from where I am writing. We spoke seconds ago. You are only a mile or so from me so you will be able to see what is happening above our heads. They are called ‘chemtrails’.

Other people have studied these, and have identified various elements, including barium, strontium and aluminium as the main components. Some have found boron. This is done by measuring the contents of rainwater, which falls after chemtrailing.

These are all poisons, and are making people sick. For example, I never used to get asthma when I came to *********. This is where I came for fresh country air. Not any more. I have a permanent frog, which I don’t even get when in the city centre in Manila.

Who is carrying out this chemtrailing? What is their declared purpose? What is the government’s view on what is happening? Or are we in denial territory, and the government is pretending this is geo-engineering? If there is no denial, what is all this costing? Who is paying for it? Is it authorised expenditure, or is it black projects?

Where are the crews doing all this living?

Shropshire is regularly covered, as you can tell from the Chemtrails Facebook page. The spraying starts in the west over Aberystwyth, is heavy in Yorkshire, as well as Bath and Bristol. It is also happening over London. Health effects initially are things like respiratory problems, eye infections. Obviously other more serious health effects are likely to be occurring from such toxic substances.

Please can you find out and come back to me? Thanks for your interest. They are spraying you and your family too, it seems.

Yours sincerely,

TAP

17 Responses to “Open Letter To Owen Paterson MP About Chemtrails In Shropshire”

1. dognamedblue says:

if he denies it, ask him why did the house of commons select committee on science & technology issue it’s 5th report on geoengineering last year? if he says it is nothing to worry about or it is to change the weather ask him why the canadians have told britain to stop it because of the health damage & negative impact on the weather systems?

Let’s see how Owen Paterson replies first. I didn’t know about the Canadians asking the Brits to stop. Why are we doing this to people including ourselves. An outside enemy has taken control of our country and is now killing us.

Hi Tap, You are the man to find this information for us.
    Doncaster has just had the worst chemtrailing today I have ever seen.
    They have been at it from early this morning, and are still on full bore. The clouds are just beginning to form into gray clouds. Date, 1st March.

Tap,

How long have chemtrails being recognised as distinct from contrails ?

Who has conducted the research / rain water analysis you refer to ? Where is it presented ?

Sean

I suspect you’l get a glib answer referring you to a conspiracy theory which has been disproved as such previously … Rather than an answer to your specific query – IE the trails you have seen recently and the QA on the rainwater sampled..

I’ve noticed a lot more this past week in the birmingham/walsall area. I have taken many videos starting from very early in the morning to the evening. I feel annoyed it’s being done so blatantly, yet if you try and speak about it, then you are labelled as a crackpot.

Youtube carries detailed videos such as ‘what in the world are they spraying?’

If nothing changes, and a million people write to their MP every time a chemtrail goes overhead, something would happen. Either democracy would be formally ended or they would have to respond and take note. It’s not just down to me anonymous of Doncaster. Write to your MP every time you see a chemtrail and get hundreds of others to do the same. Now!

His/her name and address is on http://www.parliament.uk.

no excuses.

9. truthi says:

I live in great harwood and I am sick of the contant drone of chemtrailing place above my house. I am sick of telling people that they need to contact their mp about them and they look at me like I am mad.

10. otter walks says:

Greetings, A list of globally produced waste is lacing the sky. The disposal sites and companies once tasked with reuse or storage for future reuse systems that carry redundancy for the safe distillation of usable by-products a final step. Sky dumps are a system, negating the need for site location needs and the delegation of contracts which leave a “paper” trail. ( Electronic/Internet exposure… ) Strontium, aluminum, barium, mercury, sulfur;… Hey!, just add it to the jet fuel… Or, as in your photo, task it to the U.S. military… They don’t even bother to night spray.
    Oral Barium/yogurt, is a Big Pharma slow kill method, accepted G.I. diagnostic tool. Using C.T. and body scanners triggers radio active daughter agents. If you aren’t susceptible to degradation due to barium exposure, these might just do the trick and end you. Having the belief it is a “safe” medical procedure is a small scale event in wide scale use. Harmonic Resonance dialogue edification illuminates parallel systems: micro-individual level ingestion, vs. the Geo/Macro multitasking agenda of chemtrails…
    Nothing has a single potential in trial research & development. Alcoa soft sell’s mylar as innovative packaging… “Mylar”, another physical infusion system of aluminum, industrial solvents, other metals to create those flashy packaging colors. Doubtless “packaging” is corporate wide vernacular… ( A seeming non-sequitur: high lights aluminum in another beta test when researched; thus exposing the multilayered R.& D. foundation of… “Science”? )
    Then add Monsanto and it’s seed program with it’s aluminum resistance program+chemtrails= depleted soil that you have to use our annual seeds if you wish to grow… Forget about what happens when you directly or second handedly ingest these plants. It just goes on and on….
    Good that we live in a self-perpetuating illusion and as energy or consciousness we live on as the stars above who’s light we see and yet many lifetimes have passed… Survive-All… Awareness is Preparedness…

Truthi, you need to watch them for twenty minutes from the moment they are sprayed. Then you see that the clouds are made by airoplanes. Then you get it.

12. David Morris says:

Did you write your letter in green ink ?

Kind regards

No David. Funereal black was more appropriate on that particularly day. Surely you saw the trails. Many people did.

I borrowed your letter for this article
    regards.

BBC Collaborators Promote Insane Plan To Manipulate The Climate Globally

15. I’m meeting the MP for Bedfordshire, Richard Fuller, this Friday 12th Oct to officially complain nad perhaps get some kind of explanation.

Today there have been at least 37 trails across Bedford town; I was in the centre of town this morning and saw 6 new ones and 6 spreaders.

By now there are 14 over our street and having driven from the riverside I saw a grid of another dozen. And the planes are still spraying now – one did a fancy curve and wrote a capital letter “A”.

In another selection they did a massive “V” as if telling us all to F off.

i see this grid formation right overhead every morning and various other times, im in market drayton

Write to Owen Paterson like I did and send us his reply.