What’s Up With Alex Jones? Is He Corporate Controlled?

Here is a video posted from their show yesterday in which Alex asks his guest, Fritz Springmeier, what the solutions are to the accelerating rise of the New World Order, and Fritz talks about having been invited to speak at a function in Oregon to speak and being shown some technologies that they have.

Yet after Fritz’ comment, Alex completely sidesteps what Fritz said and changed to subject to things Alex is good at talking about. He utterly missed the point — not just in this instance but in every instance I’ve seen in the past few years that I’ve been watching his programming, which is mostly excellent, otherwise. The exchange begins at 12:00 minutes, where Alex asks the question.

One of the things that is troubling to me about Alex’ question is his statement: “Some people think you can’t defeat the New World Order. But it’s not even our job to defeat it. It’s our job to stand up against evil and help others. Because we don’t fear those that kill the body but those who kill the soul.” At least he ends with: “I don’t think the globalists are invincible.”

As I’ve been watching and analyzing Alex for many months, wondering why he doesn’t cover free energy, it’s almost as if he doesn’t want to give people physical solutions, only make us afraid of the problem, to feel defeated, like we can’t win, but we must try anyway.

Alex, there are solutions. Why do you continue to blatantly ignore them?

Here is what Fritz just said to you, which you completely ignored:

Yes, there is hope.

I was asked to be the main speaker down in Ashland recently, and I met a group of young people who are dynamically creating alternative technologies to give us back our freedom and make us self-reliant — perpetual motion machines [bad choice of words] and stuff like this. They’ve really done a lot of incredible stuff.

There is a lot of technology out there that could solve the problems that we have.

So I would just encourage people not to lose hope, but to turn their focus away from the controlled corporations who are only giving us technology in a controlled fashion, and look to people like this young community down there in Ashland that has viable solutions. There are solutions out there.

Alex, you then jump in, as if you haven’t heard a word Fritz just said:

That’s what I was about to say. We’ve got to stop using the big megabanks. We need to start using local banks…

And you went on, totally (and purposely) missing the point.

See whole article from B4IN by Sterling D. Allan

TAP – Maybe Alex has cut a deal to avoid the subject of energy, and they’ll leave him be – for now. Or he could be another channel of managed dissent. If so, it’s remote management, rather than he’s OWG himself. How else could he survive so long, if he wasn’t prepared to avoid certain topics? But if that’s true, what else is part of the deal? To keep out of mainstream politics? I don’t watch him all the time. Someone must. What do you Tap Blog readers think of Alex Jones?

Springmeier talks very well BTW. Worth a ten plus minute watch. He explains how the Police used to be your friend, and now out looking for victims. Down the road, we will be controlled via the internet. Cars will be driven automatically, not by humans. There’ll be a charge for everything you need.

It’s the cartoon Texan that’s worrying me. Is he out there trying to collapse peoples’ morale, and make them feel helpless against corporate state power? If so, he’s doing a damned good job of it. He talks of the control grid being very close…..but is he doing anything to turn it all around? What do you think? He talks of The Great Awakening, but he says it’s not his job to defeat the New World Order. So what’s the point of it all, Alex?

Actually I’m a great admirer of Alex Jones. He made a light slip. He can’t carry the whole of the campaign against the NWO. He’s only one man. He’s doing too much as it is.

GOOD OBSERVATIONS FROM ME

He avoids non-standard explanations of of the 9/11 false flag too. I.e. he believes planes were used to bring down the towers. He’s not covered Richard Hall’s “Ball” analysis or Judy Wood’s “Where Did the Towers Go?” which implicates directed energy weapons. I don’t think he’s managed dissent, it’s his business methodology which is a deliberate attempt to stay ‘just’ on the right side of the line with the authorities to stay in business.

Alex Jones’ cherry picks the most radical mainstream news sources – some of which may appear against the globalists’ wishes – and puts it all together in his own narrative. The point is, some else has already said what he said first, he brings it to a wider audience. The Infowars methodology is restricted to sources that have been published in academic literature, goverment documents or mainstream news.

As he says in the same interview, it was not until Springmeier’s claim that the Royal Family was related to Dracula appeared in the mainstream news, many years after his book was published, that Alex Jones believed it, and began to trust Springmeier’s book. Alex Jones only says what they have already said. – Me

TAP – he’s cautious about going too far beyond the main media version. People in exposed positions tend to be careful.

Great comments below, well worth reading.

Here’s Scotty

Taken from this website: http://sabbathrock.com/jesuitswtc.aspx Alex Jones says ‘the Catholics-run-it-all folks are the worst’ and says that information on the Jesuits is disinfo. Perhaps this is because he is Roman Catholic. Perhaps it is also because the radio network that his show is on uses ABC satellites, and ABC is owned by Walt Disney, which has a Catholic-trained man as it’s Senior Executive Vice President, and used to have a Jesuit priest on it’s board. When he adventured into Bohemian Grove, he didn’t mention the deep Vatican links to Bohemian Grove. AJ once did a speech at St. Edwards University, a Roman Catholic University in Austin. He has had Pat Buchanan (Jesuit-trained, Knight of Malta), Ray McGovern (Jesuit-trained), and John McManus (Jesuit-trained) on his show. www.spirituallysmart.com… en.wikipedia.org…

TAP That doesn’t sound too good.

ANONYMOUS

When I “woke up” I was researching 9-11 and trying to figure out why all that did not make sense. In doing, I discovered Alex Jones. I shall always be grateful to him for waking me up as far as conspiracies go. I became a fan and listened to his program every day after work. I was impressed that he was always on. After a year or so, I began to notice that most of his sponsors were
capitalizing on the “fear” articles that he reported. Or the preparations for coming disaster, or Armageddon. Sometimes the fear-
mongering was sickening. And as the drum was beating, the fear became a staple. You are right, there is no resolution to it. He abandons the solution, because he has a product that will take care of it that you can buy! I realized that he is mostly
profit-driven, even to the detriment of his content.

Twice I ordered videos from him. They were excellent, but overpriced.

He ignores anything negative about Israel or the Catholic church.

He does perform a service, but at a price.

16 Responses to “What’s Up With Alex Jones? Is He Corporate Controlled?”

I don’t think he’s managed dissent, it’s his business methodology which is a deliberate attempt to stay ‘just’ on the right side of the line with the authorities to stay in business. Alex Jones’ cherry picks the most radical mainstream news sources – some of which may appear against the globalists’ wishes – and puts it all together in his own narrative. The point is, some else has already said what he said first, he brings it to a wider audience.

The Infowars methodology is restricted to sources that have been published in academic literature, goverment documents or mainstream news. As he says in the same interview, it was not until Springmeier’s claim that the Royal Family was related to Dracula appeared in the mainstream news, many years after his book was published, that Alex Jones believed it, and began to trust Springmeier’s book.

Alex Jones only says what they have already said.

– Me.

You need to visit the Celtic Rebel website for his take on the Truth Movement and Alex Jones in particular.

I think the term ‘Judas Goat’ could be applicable.

Also I found some disturbing clips on Youtube about weird and unaccountable noises being heard throughtout the world this year and also the sophistication of current hologram technology. I didn’t take copies of the links, but your guys like to research.

And thanks.

Regards
    Regular Reader

Challenging references for ALEX Jones etc

Alex Jones, CIA Asset, Exposed at Austin Gun Rally
    cosmic089

William Cooper Proves Alex Jones Is A Shill 1of6
    cosmic089

William Cooper UFO’s Are Not what you think
    suppressedminds

Bill coopers….Last prediction
    webewaitn

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King
    SurvivalWithBushcraf

Alex Jones Told Me He Was An Agent!!
    HistorylsNOW

whats your thoughts?
    HETT

If you think Alex Jones is a CIA asset that you need to watch his broadcasts. His organization’s methodology isn’t perfect but it is still very effective at making “the sheeple” reconsider what they’ve been told by official sources.

Alex Jones is exploiting a niche using mainstream’s own sources to prove the mainstream a fraud. This is very effective. He is doing a useful job. There are still millions who need to be woken up, and who probably only can be woken up using this method.

Alex Jones can’t do everything though. Calling him a CIA asset just because he’s not doing everything is not just being very unfair, it’s disinformation.

Calling Alex Jones a CIA asset is a lazy refusal to understand the world is not black and white. Someone has to use the mainstream against itself. Alex Jones is doing that. He’ll never be David Icke – not that he’s perfect either.

– Me.

I agree with Me. There’s so much stuff out there accusing the good of being bad, and vice versa, it can get confusing. I was just going with the article I was editing, but when I watched the video being commented on, there was nothing sinister at all, just a typical Alex Jones move on the conversation to his hot topic of the day.

I’m a fan. Maybe I was wrong to run this post. It’s good to question all and everyone now and again though. Sometimes you’re sure about the person being questioned, either way. Sometimes it can take a few visits to get a read of a person’s true position. There are deception acts out there. Alex Jones and David Icke are not they.

GREAT to have open debate.

just shaking the tree

good to have your inputs ME & TAP

HETT

Let’s just put it this way, if Alex is a CIA asset he’s doing a very bad job because he’s waking a lot people up who were not formerly interested in this stuff.

I think Alex feels the need to maintain credibility and so sticks to material he can prove through mainstream sources. Essentially he is showing people what is dumped in front of them everyday and says “look!”.

I probably would never have found this blog if it were not for Alex.

8. Road_Hog says:

Whilst I think he covers some good stuff, I lost all interest in him when he rubbished the EDL as a bunch of hooligans. He’s not been over to Britain to see for himself, so how does he know.

He spends his whole time rubbishing the MSM for their lies and then goes and believes the British MSM.

Sorry, but anyone that attacks the MSM and then holds up their opinion on other people, is a complete waster in my mind.

9. Beggarz says:

This is absurd infighting, an attempt to cotton on to InfoWars listener base, or outright psyop!!

Alex Jones has done more to raise awareness over these issues than ANYONE – and you all waste your time obsessing over why he won’t adopt your worldview, niggling details over his efforts!!

I mean, you’re accusing him of avoiding Springmeier’s forays into alternative energies, yet you miss the fact that he has Springmeier on his show in the first place!!

He has had him on the show repeatedly, funded the reprinting of his book – allowing him to revive his own work and other books! – yet you all bizarrely pick on an offhand comment Fritz makes on a subject that Alex seems likely to have been unaware of, thus he goes back to running a RADIO SHOW, and sticking to his focus rather than pursue an event he likely had no details of.

THEN, if you actually watched this broadcast, you would know that at the end he tells Fritz to go to town for the last 5 minutes and say whatever he wants, talk about whatever he is up to, etc.

So did he tell Fritz to shut up about that in the break before he gave him free reign to speak on whatever he wanted?!?! Is Fritz in on the conspiracy too?!?!

There’s no question that the level of conspiracy spoken to on InfoWars logically extends to even the possibility of crafting a person into Alex’s role well in advance. Maybe the big ‘false flag’ here is the myth of the Illuminati itself!!?!? Ha ha!!

I suggest you all take Alex’s advice on the issue – rather than obsess over whether or not he is some kind of ‘operative’, go out and start your own show, go to city council and lobby them, reach out with your ideas and build a popular base for them.

The idea that the one guy responsible for bringing VASTLY more people to this information than anyone else I can think of is trying to suppress truth from the guy he is lauding to millions via his show is pretty pathetic, really.

I mean, get real. Stop fighting over petty perceptions of ‘infoturf’ and if you want to see more info on this, call in and ask Fritz yourself!! Write letters about it to them, write an article and submit it.

But to say that someone is suppressing information by putting the source on his show in repeated and wide ranging interviews is almost self-deluded or something. Certainly it seems intellectually ill conceived!!

10. http://alexjonesisazionistshill.blogspot.com

The man has been doing the work of the internationalists for years. As you say, he offers fear, but never hope. He cows the awakening resistence into feeling like there is no solution. Be wary of Alex Jones, Jordon Maxwell, and others

11. Scotty says:

OK, here’s another piece of interesting info.

Ben Fulford was educated at Sophia University in Japan – a Jesuit University established by The Jesuits in 1913.

12. Scotty says:

Taken from this website:

en.wikipedia.org…

I wouldn’t read too much into this. Alex Jones is doing a good job waking people up. He has a larger audience than he has ever had. He sticks his neck out. I am just like him and stick mine out as well. When you are willing to stick you neck out, then you’ll know what I mean.

No harm in asking the question, but you are more or less nit picking.

profit-driven, even to the detriment of his content.

Twice I ordered videos from him. They were excellent, but overpriced.

He ignores anything negative about Israel or the Catholic church.

He does perform a service, but at a price.

Challenging references for ALEX Jones?

Alex Jones, CIA Asset, Exposed at Austin Gun Rally
    cosmic089

Whats your thoughts folks?
    HETT

Why is it that Alex Jones would be permitted to ‘go off’ on the Piers Morgan show (CNN)? If the media is all controlled and seeks to opress this information why was he on their. Did they want to make him look insane? If so why would he agree? He’s very angry. I can understand why but that’s usually not the best solution. He has lots of information but not my cup of awakening tea. Try the Buddah.