Deliver Us From Evil. How Satanism Affects Your Life.

Ever been in a haunted house? Or heard of one? Weird stuff happens. That’s not all that goes along in the spirit world – as this former occultist explains. He took part in a seance. I’ll let him describe what happened next – fourteen minutes in…..then he got into exorcism…

This is Bill Schnoebelen, who claims to have been a 90th Degree Esoteric Mason, a Knight Templar, a Catholic Priest, a Druidic High Priest, an Alexandrian priest (whatever that is) a Mormon, a Wiccan (Witch), a member of the Church of Satan, a Spiritualist minister and an initiate of the Shriners and he also claims to have been involved in Vampirism!

In 1985 Bill became a true Christian, which is why he’s out there and talking about his two decade journey through Occult freakery. Bill Schnoebelen is obviously very knowledgeable and I think he sounds plausible.

Whether you’re religious or not, if those controlling governments and global corporations and banks are believers and members of these occult fraternities, then we should know all about them.

This is part one of a mammoth 9 hour interview.

Discount nothing. The truth is always stranger than fiction

From Wikipedia:

Schnoebelen has published seven books:
Masonry: Behind the Light
Blood on the Doorposts: An Advanced Course in Spiritual Warfare
Wicca: Satan’s Little White Lie
Space Invaders
Lucifer Dethroned
Mormonism’s Temple of Doom
The Seventeen ‘Straw Men’ of the true Church

Scotty

10 Responses to “Deliver Us From Evil. How Satanism Affects Your Life.”

WOW

I’m a believer.

Now this has been brought up can anyone help?

has always been a difficult subject to bring up,
    simply no one believed.

In the 1980s I married a girl whom a local minister had chosen.

This minister is high up & is an accultist.

From the actual day of marrage we are sure we were cursed.

bad stuff all the time !

My home seems to have a black cloud over it also.

I am not joking please help anybody that can, please help.

I’m now over 50 still married to same.

still no luck.

This is real, genuine so please no jokers
    Bert
    ps can anyone identify where exactly this -ve energy comes from? (with regard to me & my family)

Bert, my friend, please prey to JESUS CHRIST for help, assistance, peace, love and wisdom for yourself and your family and all of humanity.

Be strong and don’t be scared of the dark forces – they are NOTHING!

God Bless You and your family IXOYE

Thanks.

Appreciated.

Bert.

ps.This is no joke its real, my life for 30+ years sad thing is it rolls over to our kids eldest now 30 years.

caryl matrisciana is the best !!!!!

“The truth is always stranger than fiction”

Based on what? It’s that sort of “reasoning” that takes credibility away from your nice writings.

6. Scotty says:

Well, that’s a very minor point to pick at!
    And the truth is always stranger than fiction, isn’t it?
    If you really disagree, maybe state some examples of the fiction, or as I interpret it, what we think about and imagine to be the truth, regarding any given situation, being more ‘mundane’ than the reality.
    You could cite Occam’s razor but, I think, that would not apply, regarding with instances where we know that we are being mislead.

7. Scotty says:

OK, I’m not so sure about this bloke now.
    In the final episode he starts talking about people shape-shifting and becoming werewolves and how covens use them to kill enemies…

The point is that the elites are into satanistic rituals, and have satanistic beliefs. If this guy is typical, no wonder they’ve all got a screw loose. Once your mind sets off on a course, maybe it gets easier to start believing fantastic tales of black magic, and so on. Let’s be honest. So does David Icke talk of shape-shifting, and he has a worldwide following.

I have experienced strange events in a seance, and can believe that others have had similar. Exorcism is practised by the church. Take it from there. The rest is beyond my personal knowledge. Maybe for others it is not. Keep an open though sceptical mind.

Scotty, fiction is a unicorn, whereas reality is a horse. Fiction brought us a woman with incredibly long hair that a bloke in a tower could climb up. Fiction brought us the pixie bob.

I could go on like this. Glad you saw that this guy is a nutjob, though.