What Are The South Yorkshire Chemtrails For?

The Tap is receiving regular reports of chemtrails being laid over South Yorkshire.
Latest this morning –

Hi Tap, Another report about South Yorkshire area being Chem Trailed.
At 10pm on the 1st November, it was a clear night, except for the chem Trails being laid. Has anyone else noticed them in other parts of Country, or is it just us being tested?

Can anyone confirm this?

My only thought is that Menwith Hills is Britain’s HAARP monitoring station, and chemtrails have been associated with HAARP activity elsewhere. There might be some readers of a scientific bent who can expand on that notion. I checked out this a bit more on the net and found the reasons are a lot more sinister. See the video above in full.

David Icke – http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53899-chemtrail-pilot-admits-to-domestic-terrorism-illegal-spraying-of-humans-

Another relevant video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
what is the world are they spraying?

10 Megatons of aluminium nano-particles have been sprayed on populations centres. These are poisoning people in large numbers. It is probably best to filter all drinking water down to half a micron, and keep indoors when spraying is evident. There has no research made at all on the negative health effects on humans of this programme. It is very possibly designed to create negative health effects on large numbers of human beings.

Aluminium is turning up in water, in soil and in snow. G.Edward Griffin has produced a report on the issue. Somebody is spending a lot of money and effort to spray the planet. But who is it? And why?

The government will say it’s being done for our good, says Griffin. The spraying seems to be mostly in NATO countries. It’s international in scope. There is a political grouping, and a political reason for this. The best way to find the answers is ‘follow the money’.

The metals are aluminium, strontium and barium. This is presented, stated to be geoengineering if it is explained at all, designed to reflect sunlight to cool the planet. The real reason could be something else, to reduce numbers of population.

Snow on a mountainside was 61 micrograms per million – 61 times the government declared limit for aluminium in water. The other metals are present in equally high doses in water.

Soil Ph has surged, killing and reducing soil microlife. Ten times the readings for aluminium and barium is found in soils.

Aluminum and barium is also showing up in air found in filters. 50,000% increase in aluminium over five years. Soils are going from acid up to neutral.

The most toxic is aluminium. Aluminium oxide shuts down life, and closes up your arteries, and causes major neurological damage. It has cancer causing effects.

TAP – This is not experimentation. This is the depopulation programme. Why doesn’t someone shoot down the planes doing this? Or disable them on the ground? Chemtrails are nothing short of mass murder.

Another effect is the wildfires. Aluminium makes fires much more powerful.

Call them the Aluminati!!!!

Trees are dying from the toxicity.

Aluminium-resistant seeds are being produced by Monsanto and other agribusiness, once normal seeds stop working. This will be hugely profitable for these companies. Follow the money. Agriculture and food companies will be able to corner the market, and put humanity in the palm of their hands.

Geoengineering means killing humans to save the earth……..

The Dutch section of the video. A lady medical researcher says we are being dumbed down. We are being made more sick. We are being made infertile.

It is not conspiracy theory. It is conspiracy fact.

The pilots don’t have a clue –

20 Responses to “What Are The South Yorkshire Chemtrails For?”

I’ll keep my eye out, as I live in South Yorkshire – perhaps they want to shut me up. Seriously though, South Yorkshire has been a hot bed of defiance for a long time and the nationalist sentiment is very strong,irrespective of the remaining labour rump. Barnsley and Doncaster are particularly troublesome and don’t like being told what to think. The UAF has lots of trouble with the bnp in Barnsley and The English democrats have a mayor(a lapsed UKIP ‘er and tory) who has rattled the commies good and proper. They (ED) also have a respectable share of the vote in local (Doncaster) elections despite having no seats on the council.This will not have gone unnoticed by he ‘diversity gestappo’ The next round of local elections will be interesting as the historic high number of travellers has reached epic proportions with a commensurate increase in thievery, littering total disregard for the law that follows these parasites. Locals have got totally fed up as the police do nothing to control them, and this could easily boost an already healthy quasi nationalist sentiment.

Can’t have any real opposition can we now?

2. Tim says:

Hi Tap,

I refer to your post on Princess Kaoru Nakamaru.

I could not find her name in the ImperialFamily of Japan.

What are your views on this?

I’m also from South Yorkshire, and I can’t say I have noticed anything untowards but I haven’t been looking so could well be possible. I can certainly understand why, as the previous post states people from here don’t take too kindly to being told what they can and can’t do (with in reason that it). Well I’ll certainly let you know if anything happens here as soon as it does.

Peace,
    Aldo

I live south of Leeds and on the west/south yorkshire boarder. I too noticed chemtrails around 8pm last night in very clear sky’s. We woke this morning to find very heavy cloud cover and a mist with say visability some 2oo yards.

It’s dark at 8pm so not surprising if some didn’t notice.

As for Nakamura, she was a journalist for many years but with royal connections, was treated as if a member of the Illuminati. She decided to spill what she heard, that the OWG wants Japan’s population halved.

6. tony_opmoc says:

Tap,

Sorry. I don’t “buy” chemtrails either. I can’t be bothered to explain why, but I will mention that you have got Ozzy (Peter) Oborne shouting for you UKIP lot in The Telegraph. His book “The Triumph Of The Political Class” is Very Good, although the “Triumph” is a Total Failure of the people they are supposed to be representing.

Its nearly as good as “I am Ozzy” but Ozzy Osbourne is much funnier. I used to go and see him in Black Sabbath, before anyone else had heard of him. He was actually Really Good Looking (and No I am not Gay)

Personally I never bothered with the politicians after seeing Harold Wilson on a soap box in Oldham Market.

Tony Mcphee in The Groundhogs was Far more Interesting.

Some of your articles are Really Good, and I posts links to them on other websites I frequent in the US and elsewhere.

I don’t mind that you are apparently a Diamond Dog. I always liked David Bowie.

Tony

7. tony_opmoc says:

The US of course did Chemtrails in Vietnam with their Agent Orange. They won’t use it in Afghanistan, cos its The Heroin That Pays For Much of Their Covert Stuff..

With regards to Chemtrails in South Yorkshire and elsewhere being bollocks – Well it would be too difficult to do, to fit out airports all over the world – and it is a most inefficient method of poisoning people.

Why bother trying to spray the atmosphere, when you can poison directly with Aspartame and all the crap Big Pharma doles out.

Adding fluoride to the water supply in the US has probably made Americans even more stupid than they come naturally, but in reality they are probably using something far more powerful – probably related to LSD.

There’s nowt wrong with chlorine either in reasonably small quantities in TAP water to kill bugs.

The UK’s water supply is actually of a very high quality. I won’t touch the bottled stuff except when in India. The plastic leeches into the water. We get our milk from the milkman in glass bottles, because my wife can instantly tell the difference from the stuff that comes in plastic bottles which I drink cos its cheap.

I used to go Gliding from Sutton Bank in North Yorkshire and Lasham in Hampshire. Sutton Bank was sometimes a problem with the hang gliders (too slow) and Lasham with their Dan Air jets (too big and if you are a glider coming in to land, you ain’t got an engine to keep you up and do it 5 minutes later. But I’ve never had a problem with chemtrails.

“Contrails or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets or, if the air is cold enough, tiny ice crystals”

Tony

8. Me says:

9/11
    11/9
    Wonder why they picked that date to test the system.
    2 pm = twin towers?

First-ever national test of emergency alert system set for Nov. 9

“Fair warning: Next week, at 2 p.m. ET on Nov. 9, every American radio and TV provider will participate in the first-ever simultaneous nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System.

The three-minute alert — the traditional beeps and tones — will run on all channels.”

9. tony_opmoc says:

Me,

Yes I know about the US Nov 9 thing which does seem a bit strange.

I have been reading Dave McGowan’s website for years, but have been unable to access it for the last couple of months.

As a test, could you see if you can connect to a “Center for an Informed America” because I think it is being partially blocked by the US. I’m fairly sure Dave is still alive because he has done a Radio Show recently and the blurb linked to his website.

Please (anyone) click on here and see if it works from wherever you are.

Dave McGowan is one of the smartest blokes I have ever read.

Tony

Hi Tap, And here we are trying to have a discussion on Chem trails, and operation mock has shot the theory to pieces. Cloud tonight so can see nothing.

11. tony_opmoc says:

Sorry,

I’d go down the pub, but its raining and there’s no band on tonight. I don’t work for anyone and have been retired since 2004.

“Operation Mock” is a one man band.

My original handle was compo but I kept being banned.

By all means do your chemtrails stuff.

I will leave you in peace and go and annoy someone else – see my Diana post below. I’m not always off topic.

Tony

Chemtrails it is.
    Thanks for various links sending traffic to The Tap, Tony, but try to keep on topic in threads. Opmoc is a bit annoying to other commenters when they are into a discussion. Chemtrails are being used to create weather on a regular basis all over the world as anyone watching DUtchsinse channel will realise. Why would Britain be left out? But why would South YOrkshire be targeted?

It could well be that Yorkshire’s famed independent spirit is drawing in special attention from the HAARPists.

13. blizzard djngo says:

these are chemtrails over Royton in Lancahire last week.

Hi Tap, Just had a look at “chemtrails over Royton” on u tube as suggested by blizzard djngo.
    Those trails are far worse than we have had, thanks for that.
    Still wondering WHY!

Maybe someone from the government’s chentrailing department would kindly leak to the world what exactly they think they are doing to humanity by spraying chemicals and metals for us all to breathe.

OK some people in Yorkshire are a bit direct on occasions, but do they really deserve to be gassed and have their life expectancy reduced.

Some say this is a way to ensure the flu virus spreads better by weakening lung tissue with toxins.

That way the flu vaccine can be made to seem more desirable – until that is they use it to spread a deadly flu, which is all ready in their labs.

16. Basking Shark says:

I thought chemtrails were everywhere these days? We regularly have them over Bath – see them in the morning on clear blue sky days. Have also seen evening ones. If I am down in Somerset I see them there too

@ tony_opmoc

The site link you gave works fine from England but there’s been precious little updating since around 2008/9.

One isolated link for 2010 about Seattle.

It has the air of neglect over it.

Hi Tap, Today Fri 25 Nov, went to Bradford today nice sunny day saw no chemtrails.
    On the way back into South Yorkshire at Askern towards Thorne and Gainsborough the sky was filling up with chemtrails, so it does look like they are doing it over good farmland into Lincolnshire.

Hi Tap, 22.12.11, Another report of very heavy chemtrails over Doncaster 7.0am onwards, in cross-hatch pattern, followed by Haarp clouds.
    Many local people have flu like symptoms.

Hi tap
    just been doing some rc plane flying and noticed the chem trails so ive been researching all morning and the information ive found is very alarming. Why are these people poisoning me, my children and everyone else in our area i think its about time people got answers from the people funding this type of mass murder